Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 28. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Does anyone know how to increase Hash Rate? I’m currently operating with a maximum 27 h/s and that’s with Fast Mode Enabled!!

Logical CPU cores: 4
Using 3 threads

I’m using a 64 bit laptop with Windows 10 any ideas?

what CPU you have?
Hello there,
some days ago, my main PC was fast in mining : 1050-1100 h/s... but now it is more at 700... something changed from your side ?

upgraded server + pool , costed me a tons of time + money, but i see the effect ,  also i am preparing other pools to have better speed + payout + more opportunities to switch the miners to best pool, but my own pools, not to pay devfee + poolfee
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello there,
some days ago, my main PC was fast in mining : 1050-1100 h/s... but now it is more at 700... something changed from your side ?
it looks like we will have the best rate for now in the history of TomosMining! Smiley
rate is 309 satoshis  / 1M hashes right now..  keep mining! Smiley

I was asking myself why this is going so fast nowadays... great !
I can hope 2M a week ;-)
Activity: 37
ihaaaaaaaa:)!! very nice!!!
it looks like we will have the best rate for now in the history of TomosMining! Smiley
rate is 309 satoshis  / 1M hashes right now..  keep mining! Smiley
i already have 1 referal from the last game
Would be nice to have much more of them in here.... silverbird ppjung zerito bitg ibra marro rolex venky etc. all active...about 25 players...that would also be a very big boost to the pool
hi tomos

web mining you disconnect..  Embarrassed Embarrassed

yes

1) it was beta
2) it was experimental also publisher integration
3) it was not profitable
4) it was DDOSed
5) i lost 11 eur in 2 weeks
6) it was 2 extra hours to take care for me every day that i cannot affor
7) it was my decision and it was correct.
Cool use cmd line mining if you can, it brings bigger hashrate and much bigger profit
hi bro,i need linux version.please Grin Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28683560
it correct right

it works ok
Activity: 17
hi tomos

web mining you disconnect..  Embarrassed Embarrassed

yes

1) it was beta
2) it was experimental also publisher integration
3) it was not profitable
4) it was DDOSed
5) i lost 11 eur in 2 weeks
6) it was 2 extra hours to take care for me every day that i cannot affor
7) it was my decision and it was correct.
Cool use cmd line mining if you can, it brings bigger hashrate and much bigger profit
hi bro,i need linux version.please Grin Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28683560
it correct right
http://image.free.in.th/v/2013/ir/180220044841.jpg
someone in here who also played bitfootball before?
Another tech question Tomos :

What is that red warning : "NO FEE" MODE - SOME OPTIMIZATIONS WILL BE DISABLED

Something to change to have optimized one ?

it's ok, we just not paying to devs.. because it makes a lot of reconnections to devpool and you are hashing for him also. if you want to do that, remove nofee 1 from bat

It depends on what optimizations we are talking about, if it is a way to go from 56% CPU to 100% (or maybe 90-95), maybe it worth it, no ?

it depends of your CPU, give a try and experimetn with that.. you will see the results yourself.. It's on you

it's ok, we just not paying to devs.. because it makes a lot of reconnections to devpool and you are hashing for him also. if you want to do that, remove nofee 1 from bat

It depends on what optimizations we are talking about, if it is a way to go from 56% CPU to 100% (or maybe 90-95), maybe it worth it, no ?

Fast mode enabled!
...ahhhh nice some additional hashes....wonderful!  Grin

How much?

would say about 10hs on average more than before. But don´t ask how much hashes i mine with:) it´s a shame:) i5 already seems to be considered as "old"!:) According to the graph i reached 96hs at one point today but the average is between 40 and 50hs. So i think i am one of the smallest miner in here:) 

There is nothing to be ashamed of - every hash matters Smiley

same opinion here:)
Activity: 14
Fast mode enabled!

How much?

would say about 10hs on average more than before. But don´t ask how much hashes i mine with:) it´s a shame:) i5 already seems to be considered as "old"!:) According to the graph i reached 96hs at one point today but the average is between 40 and 50hs. So i think i am one of the smallest miner in here:) 

There is nothing to be ashamed of - every hash matters Smiley
Fast mode enabled!

How much?

Activity: 14
Fast mode enabled!

How much?
Fast mode enabled!

Let´s see what we got now... Smiley...ahhhh nice some additional hashes....wonderful!  Grin

for those who are new and want to enable the fast mode. Put it like this: NsCpuCNMiner64.exe" NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u -t 4

after the apostrophe " you have to do a blank.....otherwise it doesn´t take it and the apostrophe has to stay where it is. Maybe this helps when trying to enable the fast mode.
Hello Tomos,

Can you explain a bit how referral link works ?

A friend of mine want to mine with us, and i'd like to be his referral so i could get 5% extras ;-)

A fast-n-dirty tutorial would help.

Regards.

first when he goes to website with ref link, his IP will be written to ref database. after first share he submits from that IP it becomes your referral. It's that simple

Simple indeed, thank you for easing things for us ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: