Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 4. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
Hi all,

no news from tomos? He never fail hope this time will be the same
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well. If you don't allow credit cards, debit cards then. If those are lost, stolen, or hacked, many banks will do nothing.

Bitcoins cannot be "hacked". You can be careless, and use a very weak password, or share your password with the wrong person, but that is no different than leaving your wallet unattended in a busy place and expecting no one to steal it.

It is true that there is less oversight. But with personal responsibility, there is no reason why that is a bad thing.

Anyhow. Good luck with future ventures.
Activity: 56
Ya i dont see bitcoins being very high in the future.... they are now because ppl are in a frenzy, so i dont hope for future profit either. Its not like btc will be like 1 million dollars one day, i think in the future they will stabilize and be much lower.
Right now if I do the math my setup would cost roughly $70 a month. i mine 1 mil satoshi every 15 minutes. if i would get 300 satoshi per mil ($0.025 in todays value 1btc = 8533.42usd) and mine 24-7, i would earn $72. So anything below 300 satoshi would be a loss period, i dont mine for losses.

I wouldn't be that pessimistic. There is a chance that if BTC gets mass adoption - now is still in very few hands compared on the mass population of the world - it will naturally increase in value because it's a limited resource. Maybe the satoshis of today will be equal the dollars of tomorrow, who knows Smiley

Even if it will ever happen, I don't think it won't be any time soon. I hope you're right because, in this case, the negligible amount of satoshi I own today would make me somebody economically happier. Anyway it is a good point and I stand also with that.

My opinion is that I can "lose" something today when I am mining/collecting, but what I'm losing is something that won't bring me to bankruptcy. It is a kind of bet: if I lose it I won't lose too much, but if I win it I can win a lot
It's too volatile, plus the more btcs out there the more hackers, and the more problems like the one from cryptopia which can mean more issues like this we are experiencing with Tomos (not getting paid).

By that logic we wouldn't use credit cards, then, because there are far more hackers looking for card information than hackers trying to steal bitcoin.
As for the cryptopia issue, they fixed that pretty quickly, all things considered. Tomos not paying didn't have anything to do with that...

At the end of the day, it's obviously your choice, but I would urge you to carefully look over all the benefits that crypto could bring to the world. Convenience, security, and universality. I bet on that. Smiley

U cant compare crypto coins to credit cards, u cant even compare them to stock market. if you get a credit card hacked, the bank will issue u a new one and you will have your credit back. Can anyone guarantee this will happen with hacked bitcoins? I am sorry but i do not see all these great advantages you see. I mined because it was in theory profitable. But at the end of the day since i am not using the earned btcs, i still have a virtual coin in my account not doing anything and i still paid for the electricity.
Ya i dont see bitcoins being very high in the future.... they are now because ppl are in a frenzy, so i dont hope for future profit either. Its not like btc will be like 1 million dollars one day, i think in the future they will stabilize and be much lower.
Right now if I do the math my setup would cost roughly $70 a month. i mine 1 mil satoshi every 15 minutes. if i would get 300 satoshi per mil ($0.025 in todays value 1btc = 8533.42usd) and mine 24-7, i would earn $72. So anything below 300 satoshi would be a loss period, i dont mine for losses.

I wouldn't be that pessimistic. There is a chance that if BTC gets mass adoption - now is still in very few hands compared on the mass population of the world - it will naturally increase in value because it's a limited resource. Maybe the satoshis of today will be equal the dollars of tomorrow, who knows Smiley

Even if it will ever happen, I don't think it won't be any time soon. I hope you're right because, in this case, the negligible amount of satoshi I own today would make me somebody economically happier. Anyway it is a good point and I stand also with that.

My opinion is that I can "lose" something today when I am mining/collecting, but what I'm losing is something that won't bring me to bankruptcy. It is a kind of bet: if I lose it I won't lose too much, but if I win it I can win a lot
It's too volatile, plus the more btcs out there the more hackers, and the more problems like the one from cryptopia which can mean more issues like this we are experiencing with Tomos (not getting paid).

By that logic we wouldn't use credit cards, then, because there are far more hackers looking for card information than hackers trying to steal bitcoin.
As for the cryptopia issue, they fixed that pretty quickly, all things considered. Tomos not paying didn't have anything to do with that...

At the end of the day, it's obviously your choice, but I would urge you to carefully look over all the benefits that crypto could bring to the world. Convenience, security, and universality. I bet on that. Smiley

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013

The problem is that 300 satoshi per mil is barely profitable for someone who is doing the mining. Anything less than that is only profitable for who hosts the pool, for the miners it's just a waste of time and money. Now if you dont pay for electricity is one thing, but if you do, then it's stupid to invest in something that doesnt pring anything back, unless u just love paying for your computer to mine.

It depends if you look for profitabiliy in short term or long term. Short term profitability is long gone, I don't think it exists anymore.

Infact I don't look for profitability in short term, I take for granted that I'm mining on loss for 95% of the times/coins I pick. So I don't expect to pay the electricity bill with what I just mined the very last month.

Instead, I go for the long term, I know I'm mining at loss now but I hope that BTC will gain a lot more value in the future so what I mine today will be a lot more valuable in 1-2 years.

Tomos instead is enjoying his holidays with what the people are still mining with him lol.

Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
The problem is that 300 satoshi per mil is barely profitable for someone who is doing the mining. Anything less than that is only profitable for who hosts the pool, for the miners it's just a waste of time and money. Now if you dont pay for electricity is one thing, but if you do, then it's stupid to invest in something that doesnt pring anything back, unless u just love paying for your computer to mine.

It depends if you look for profitabiliy in short term or long term. Short term profitability is long gone, I don't think it exists anymore.

Infact I don't look for profitability in short term, I take for granted that I'm mining on loss for 95% of the times/coins I pick. So I don't expect to pay the electricity bill with what I just mined the very last month.

Instead, I go for the long term, I know I'm mining at loss now but I hope that BTC will gain a lot more value in the future so what I mine today will be a lot more valuable in 1-2 years.

Tomos instead is enjoying his holidays with what the people are still mining with him lol.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Send me money, and you'll see if I send it back or not.
(Same exact logic as you. Just in your case you replace "money" with "time and effort". Which are basically the same thing.)

you have a funny conception about "same" (lol)
Send me money, and you'll see if I send it back or not.
(Same exact logic as you. Just in your case you replace "money" with "time and effort". Which are basically the same thing.)
legendary
It IS a lottery. Even by your current definitions.
The only luck you can have is that an other miner does not "eat" your part of cake.

This is the definition of luck:
success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

And again, the definition of a lottery:
a process or thing whose success or outcome is governed by chance.

So it all comes down to who the lucky winner is, who gets the earnings of the rest of the group.

I've noticed about you. You never answer points directly. Including going back to your other failed cloud mining operations that are not a ponzi scheme.

Don't answer back with vague wording, and misdirection. Your definitions are such that this is shown to be a lottery. That's fine. But crawl back to your own thread, and stop comparing yourself with mining operations that pay ALL their users equally per hash.

Yours is gambling. You can't just make more money from nothing. For every "winner" making a fortune, they have to be standing on a pyramid of users who all lost.

try it and you will see if it is lottery or not.
It IS a lottery. Even by your current definitions.
The only luck you can have is that an other miner does not "eat" your part of cake.

This is the definition of luck:
success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

And again, the definition of a lottery:

So it all comes down to who the lucky winner is, who gets the earnings of the rest of the group.

I've noticed about you. You never answer points directly. Including going back to your other failed cloud mining operations that are not a ponzi scheme.

Don't answer back with vague wording, and misdirection. Your definitions are such that this is shown to be a lottery. That's fine. But crawl back to your own thread, and stop comparing yourself with mining operations that pay ALL their users equally per hash.

Yours is gambling. You can't just make more money from nothing. For every "winner" making a fortune, they have to be standing on a pyramid of users who all lost.
legendary
Nope. You are the one that needs to use your brain.

Risk implies chance, correct?
For proof I bring Thesaurus.com http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/risk?s=t
A synonym for risk is "luck", "speculation", "uncertainty", and "gamble".

Well. Google gives this definition for "lottery", as the following:

So by your own words, it is a lottery.
Perhaps my head just doesn't think right. Enlighten me?

I said it is not a lottery.
It is not a game where every one earns the same for the same work.
People with a "little" laptop can earn more they could earn otherwhere if they are strategic.
If earning is not profitable,then they change strategy or stop mining...So easy it is.
Perhaps later it will be worth to mine and take part from the cake...
Nope. You are the one that needs to use your brain.

Risk implies chance, correct?
For proof I bring Thesaurus.com http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/risk?s=t
A synonym for risk is "luck", "speculation", "uncertainty", and "gamble".

Well. Google gives this definition for "lottery", as the following:

So by your own words, it is a lottery.
Perhaps my head just doesn't think right. Enlighten me?
legendary
So shut up.

You don't provide a rate, like every legit mining operation does. I could mine there, and give you 10,000,000 hashes for nothing.

I ran a dogecoin giveaway on an early site I ran, and gave away 10,000 dogecoin. Does that mean I can advertise that my users earn 10,000 doge for filling out a short survey? Spoiler alert: that is unethical, and misleading at best.

So short answer. NO. You don't have the most profitable mining scheme. It's only profitable for whatever lucky user (probably yourself) wins the "jackpot"... You run a lottery, not a mining system.

It's not a lottery,it's a strategic game where you try to earn.
The more risk you take,the more you will earn,but it is perhaps not profitable for you.
You have to use your brain...sorry.
So shut up.

You don't provide a rate, like every legit mining operation does. I could mine there, and give you 10,000,000 hashes for nothing.

I ran a dogecoin giveaway on an early site I ran, and gave away 10,000 dogecoin. Does that mean I can advertise that my users earn 10,000 doge for filling out a short survey? Spoiler alert: that is unethical, and misleading at best.

So short answer. NO. You don't have the most profitable mining scheme. It's only profitable for whatever lucky user (probably yourself) wins the "jackpot"... You run a lottery, not a mining system.
legendary
@winspiral, you missed his point.

Cryptocurrency mining requires electricity. To run the computer. If the payouts are considerably below 300 satoshis/million hashes, then it costs more to purchase the electricity than it earns in crypto.

Just basic common sense. Earnings have to be greater than expenses.

And that doesn't even factor in wear and tear on components.

His point is valid.

I pay out in $cents because people are not used to pay electricity in satoshi...

I just see a miner who earned $0.06 (700 satoshi) for 0.5 million hashes...
Sorry you can not say this user was wrong to chose my system...

You have over 30 examples about how much miners have earned.

So you are saying you pay $0.06 for half million hashes?

No.
I say :
A member earned $0.06 for half million hashes...but not only,even much more:
For 0.444160 million hashes:
$0.06
+ 20 miner shares (potentialy worth $0.035)
+ 14.38 WSPU2pts (potentialy worth $0.01438)

The winspiral's mining system is a game...nobody is forced to participe and every one chose his own strategy.

I will send you more traffic than you can even imagine, if you can guarantee me a rate of 1400 satoshis/million.

Can you guarantee me this rate?

I guarantee nothing:
I offer a cake more or less big and it is shared by my members in a way...the strategy is to get the biggest part with profit.
Some members are "better" than other ones...it seems.
I will send you more traffic than you can even imagine, if you can guarantee me a rate of 1400 satoshis/million.

Can you guarantee me this rate?
@winspiral, you missed his point.

Cryptocurrency mining requires electricity. To run the computer. If the payouts are considerably below 300 satoshis/million hashes, then it costs more to purchase the electricity than it earns in crypto.

Just basic common sense. Earnings have to be greater than expenses.

And that doesn't even factor in wear and tear on components.

His point is valid.

I pay out in $cents because people are not used to pay electricity in satoshi...

I just see a miner who earned $0.06 (700 satoshi) for 0.5 million hashes...
Sorry you can not say this user was wrong to chose my system...

You have over 30 examples about how much miners have earned.

So you are saying you pay $0.06 for half million hashes?
Pages:
Jump to: