Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 5. (Read 35524 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
@winspiral, you missed his point.

Cryptocurrency mining requires electricity. To run the computer. If the payouts are considerably below 300 satoshis/million hashes, then it costs more to purchase the electricity than it earns in crypto.

Just basic common sense. Earnings have to be greater than expenses.

And that doesn't even factor in wear and tear on components.

His point is valid.

I pay out in $cents because people are not used to pay electricity in satoshi...

I just see a miner who earned $0.06 (700 satoshi) for 0.5 million hashes...
Sorry you can not say this user was wrong to chose my system...

You have over 30 examples about how much miners have earned.

Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
@winspiral, you missed his point.

Cryptocurrency mining requires electricity. To run the computer. If the payouts are considerably below 300 satoshis/million hashes, then it costs more to purchase the electricity than it earns in crypto.

Just basic common sense. Earnings have to be greater than expenses.

And that doesn't even factor in wear and tear on components.

His point is valid.
legendary
When the payouts are too good, it usually always messes up. We have to take advantage of earning in the early stages because the payout is good and then try to guess when it will become SCAM.

(lol)
I offer sure cash for mining...is is criticized as well because it is not much...people prefer nothing that not much...so is life.
So many here have agreed tomos sayings about my real payout...
So far I have paid before him and I pay after him...(I know that he is reading this)
But perhaps he will come back ...who knows?
The problem is that 300 satoshi per mil is barely profitable for someone who is doing the mining. Anything less than that is only profitable for who hosts the pool, for the miners it's just a waste of time and money. Now if you dont pay for electricity is one thing, but if you do, then it's stupid to invest in something that doesnt pring anything back, unless u just love paying for your computer to mine.

What you say is not wrong but unlogic...
How many people write here or read here for earning nothing?Is it the "computer cost" worth?
All my miners earn something...and often the ones who mine the least are those who earn relatively the most.
But it this not the topic:
The topic is that what was promised is not hold and the "promiser" is the one who laught me out the most.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When the payouts are too good, it usually always messes up. We have to take advantage of earning in the early stages because the payout is good and then try to guess when it will become SCAM.

(lol)
I offer sure cash for mining...is is criticized as well because it is not much...people prefer nothing that not much...so is life.
So far I have paid before him and I pay after him...(I know that he is reading this)
The problem is that 300 satoshi per mil is barely profitable for someone who is doing the mining. Anything less than that is only profitable for who hosts the pool, for the miners it's just a waste of time and money. Now if you dont pay for electricity is one thing, but if you do, then it's stupid to invest in something that doesnt pring anything back, unless u just love paying for your computer to mine.
legendary

(lol)
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Today I have paid a visit to the site just to have a look at my dead balance. You know, like to visit the graveyard and try to remember the old good times. The picture of my wannabe coins is still there.

Laid some flowers, a small tear and I left. Now I'm feeling much better  Wink

I hope you believe in hope...

No, I don't. I am simply sorry to have decided to trust somebody who had anyway a good reputation. But it is my fault, at the end. When I started I knew of the problems in payments. I took my risk and I have lost, but not more that I can afford to lose.

But I promise that, if one day I will see those coins coming home, I will become a strong believer in resurrection  Grin
legendary
Today I have paid a visit to the site just to have a look at my dead balance. You know, like to visit the graveyard and try to remember the old good times. The picture of my wannabe coins is still there.

I hope you believe in hope...
Activity: 254
Merit: 1

Activity: 9
still no sign of tomos ?
Activity: 37
Well ... one more Tuesday! The cost of bitcoin grows ... no one lost their money because they did not invest in Tomos! Even I hoped until the last ... How to look .. all honest admins! And spit in whom !? 99% of admins of projects use deception! Trusting .. and suddenly I'm lucky! Rich ones who deceive .. betray their subscribers! And the rest of them try to make money!
legendary
I dont understand y there are still 120+ users

Bitcointalk is not the center of the world...
If you say "scam" only bitcointalk members know about...

And it runs in both ways...if people here talk about my dishonnest red trust...only members here can see it...and only few ones believe it.
So what i gather from your sentence is that you are basically admitting that the dishonesty about you is true...

I do not judge meself...I know that I'm honest and that during the at least 20 years I offer cash opportunities nobody has been scamed,and it is not now or in 2015 I would start scam for few dollars.

And it runs in both ways...if people here talk about my dishonnest red trust...only members here can see it...and only few ones believe it.
So what i gather from your sentence is that you are basically admitting that the dishonesty about you is true...
legendary

Activity: 52
Merit: 2
I think it's time to say this is a SCAM.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Yogyakarta !!!
 Sad Sad Sad

still no goods news today ...
Activity: 3
Hello

For your information i sent an email to Tomos, waiting for an answer now.

Regards

Ya, I don't think you will get an answer from him. That's too bad, he was doing so good. I said i would give him another week last week, so i now believe that he will not come back. I do not know him, but i wish him well and hope hes ok and not in trouble or sick.
[I hope so too.....still got 774166 SATOSHIS unpaid balance]
Hello

Regards

Ya, I don't think you will get an answer from him. That's too bad, he was doing so good. I said i would give him another week last week, so i now believe that he will not come back. I do not know him, but i wish him well and hope hes ok and not in trouble or sick.
Activity: 28
Hello

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: