Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 20. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
I always analyze it by visiting websites, seeing the communities they have, and seeing the team's reputation. The most important thing is to always look at ICO rating from multiple recipient sites, whether they have a good rating.
I do not think that the rating is the resource that should be relied on. Better to do own analysis on the basis of information on the threads of the forum.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
Yes, there are many ICO, but these ICO are also trying to focus on many areas of lives in other to bring development and better way of doing things. I think we need more ICO to deal with as many inefficient system and ways of doing business and finance.

We need more ico, but not all ico is real because I see others ico that scam, so if there are a lot ico we need to be careful especially if you want to invest your money because we need to be careful in our money. So better to search on the real ico and make sure that you arr not investing on scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:58:06 AM
the appearance of more and more new companies in the world of crypto, this is a positive factor! but there are a lot of mosshead companies, it's these mossheads that spoil everything about new sales of new coins! the emergence of new projects needs to be regulated, the sooner they start doing it, the sooner new large investors will enter the market! investors need security!
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

There are many ico programs available, each of which has its own products for life as well as for the community it gives us more options as well as for the investor. Too many ICOs so good
Activity: 145
July 24, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
This Many ICOs in promoting everywhere plus the ICO ratings that support selected ICOs are the reason for the big losses of many investors specially to the new comers who are to excited of getting profit.
Activity: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
I did with some icos and eventually they all gave more than 15x from my initial investment. So do not take all that from reddit and you will be very difficult to get the promo ico.
Activity: 210
July 24, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
At present there are so many ICOs so the value of an ICO is low, sometimes the price of coins in the ICO period is extremely high but when they are exchanged, the price has dropped several times over the original price. So lost confidence for investors
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 09:44:26 AM
Yeah too many ICOs now because all they want it to become their project popular and be on to someday each of them have their own competitive ways to do their own. Just invest on legit ICOs and learn on about it. Goodluck
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
Yes, there are many ICO, but these ICO are also trying to focus on many areas of lives in other to bring development and better way of doing things. I think we need more ICO to deal with as many inefficient system and ways of doing business and finance.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
July 24, 2018, 09:40:05 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

One of the best place, in my opinion, is their chat channel, second best is this thread because anyone can see it even if they are not a member of bitcointalk, Google always indexed all discussions here on Bitcointalk, but on their chat channel, the devs are more hands-on to answer questions.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 24, 2018, 09:36:11 AM
Yes to many ICO's but the best thing to do is to invest to Projects that is already implemented to other countries like WPP Energy the company provides advanced technology to solved energy crisis such as high price and not environment friendly . It is already backed by other Countries the makes it more interesting !
Activity: 190
July 24, 2018, 09:27:15 AM
Ther could not be too many ICOs. I support the idea that their amount is growing day by day and this event helps to develop cryptocurrency market so much.
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 05:26:18 AM
I always analyze it by visiting websites, seeing the communities they have, and seeing the team's reputation. The most important thing is to always look at ICO rating from multiple recipient sites, whether they have a good rating.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 05:23:05 AM
Most of these will fail one day, it will be interesting to see the stats at the year end to see how 2018 ICOs performed
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 05:13:26 AM
and maybe it's getting harder to determine which ico is good and good to follow, because yesterday there's another ico that looks good (I did not mention the name of the ico) either in terms of the management team and the sales of the tokens, and even the sales of tokens has reached softcap or even more and the number of participants was also quite a lot, but the ico ended up with a scam. whether it is now how to determine a good ico is very difficult, is there any suggestion for choosing an ico?
Activity: 462
July 24, 2018, 04:09:47 AM
Despite this situation, a lot of good projects doesn't have announcements and even in stealth phase from the beginning, nowadays it's easier for a project to interact with funds on pre-sale phase, and even reach soft- or hard-cap. The most appropriate way to find the good project is rolling in the telegram chats, for me.
Activity: 177
July 24, 2018, 03:30:11 AM
Yes and it is difficult to select the project for investment, I am convinced that the there are a lot of good ideas at the market, but it is difficult to find. Now I have new strategy, looking for projects at www.icoguide.com, as I trust their rates, and then look closer to the good scored projects, this helps to save time. Because it is difficult to look at every project.

Good strategy, I think a lot of time is vested very often when we are reading all those whitepapers. Icoguide helps me also to save time.
Activity: 864
Merit: 3
Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network
July 24, 2018, 03:26:28 AM
Truly there are plenty of ICO's around and many are here just for scoring some big numbers and leaving the projects, but if you do your due diligence there are some incredibly interesting projects happening at any given moment. Spend some time on it:

1. Read the whitepapers

2. Research the teams thoroughly

3. Check the partners (if any)

4. Estimate whether this coin is indeed needed, does it deliver anything new to the market or is it just copying what tens or other coins are doing

...do not get carried away into trusting fancy words, everyone is "revolutionizing" something nowadays Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 03:19:23 AM
Yes and it is difficult to select the project for investment, I am convinced that the there are a lot of good ideas at the market, but it is difficult to find. Now I have new strategy, looking for projects at www.icoguide.com, as I trust their rates, and then look closer to the good scored projects, this helps to save time. Because it is difficult to look at every project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 03:16:25 AM
Many of the new ICO project and they want to compete with other ICO. This is a very big business to get money very easily. But we as a bounty hunter to be careful in determining project ICO. With many new ICO also there will be problems like some of the scams.
Pages:
Jump to: