Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 21. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:03:04 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
I think the white paper is quite important and we can search the history of the team members to see if they are good enough.
Yes. We have to spend time studying it and reading projects like seeing white books, the team behind, and how members promote their projects. If the project is good, we can join them and work together for the success of the projects we follow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 24, 2018, 03:02:41 AM
I agree there are an awful lot of choices out there for possible investment so I suggest a good place to begin your research would be some of the ICO rating sites such as ICOdrops and ICObench. The projects pick up independent reviews so you have a chance to see their overall ratings before you think about doing more research. Not definitive by any means but a useful place to start.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 02:52:14 AM
Agree -- there are wayyy too many. Most are going unfunded this day in age though...
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 02:45:22 AM
regarding the restrictions that are now all gone no longer occurs and several sites began reopening about crypto. ICO is indeed emerging even began. This gave rise to many new problems for being a lot of rivalry between the ICO. scam and not be gathered into one and it is hard to know. even ICO will also be difficult to get funds because of the many options to invest for investors.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 02:15:20 AM
Totally agree with you. There are too many ICO projects, so it is hard to find one legit.Most ICOs are scammy and run away after receiving their expected money. To find the best one, I researched it on google and tried to watch some YouTube videos on that project. Also observe their website and whitepaper
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 02:14:17 AM
I use icodrop website , I trust only it . tried other sites but I didn't like it
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 02:13:23 AM
At an early stage, it seemed that the ICO was the easiest way to attract investment, requiring far less cost and effort than negotiating with venture investors or, even more so, selling shares. Now, according to the level of costs, different channels of financing search become quite comparable.
And personally, I wont participate in any ICO until market sentiment change.
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 02:12:08 AM
Builderium is a platform devoted to meeting the needs of clients in search of diverse construction and home renovation services.
This project looks promising with innovative team. Good for future.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 01:36:27 AM
Everyone is hodling and waiting for the next big coin to move. Waiting for the next "big announcement" that motivated them enough to make a move or invest more.

The lull isn't based on the number of people, it's based on the activity.

Moon coins are going to be few and far between, but they will happen. Its just a matter of which technologies mature fast enough and with enough quality to be adopted by a major bank chain (just an example since I'm a stellar fanboy.)
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 01:35:42 AM
There are many possible ecosystems that can benefit from blockchain technology. So it's no surprise to see many startups here.

However that doesn't mean every blockchain needs to have their own token. Or that the market cap of that token accurately matches the potential (future) value within the ecosystem. That's what people are betting on through the exchanges.

I have yet to see a blockchain startup being properly adopted by it's intended ecosystem.

Indeed the majority investment is most likely misplaced.
Activity: 83
July 24, 2018, 01:01:57 AM
Yes, it's true that there are too many icos this year. Most of them are worthless ico. Most of them will lose even if they invest, so it is not recommended to invest in ico. Although it is easy to make profits, if you don't have enough knowledge then you are very easy. Be cheated. The most basic thing you need to look at in white papers, project teams, road maps, planning for the future, cooperation, etc., requires careful reading and analysis.
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 12:55:01 AM
The number of projects is increasing day by day. things get so hard every time. In the past, when a project came to life, it really appreciated when it entered the stock market. Now, even a quality project, if you enter the stock market at least 10 times losing value.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
July 24, 2018, 12:51:41 AM
There are always negative and positive impacts, and a good ICO is not only attracting investors but having a sustainable future.
they build the future with various platforms. hopefully ICO will be more qualified. Smiley
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 12:14:51 AM
There are still good ICOs out there. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 03:17:45 PM
There are still good ICO, but you need to do some research, before you can get a good one that is perhaps scam free. It is true that there are lots of infiltrations of scam ICO in the space and so many listing sites list them without proper analysis. All they are concerned about is the listing fee they want to collect.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
July 23, 2018, 02:36:30 PM
The fact is, that people who earn money on various kinds of investment priramids, use all this critical fever and create their charlatan projects now with the "crypto"
Activity: 532
July 23, 2018, 02:00:37 PM
Many ico will have many bounty campaign for joining, I like with many ico have launching every day because I can got many bounty campaign and received altcoin reward for joining bounty campaign. Just enjoyed with many ico and have potential to be sold out because we can get reward from ico have success with bounty campaign token.
copper member
Activity: 409
July 23, 2018, 01:57:49 PM
True, so many ico appear, and to find a potential ico will be very difficult. Ico can be a good choice to gain profit, but unfortunately not all ico will succeed and can provide benefits, because many of them are just scammers.
Activity: 21
July 23, 2018, 01:54:46 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
Too many ICOs make us confused to choose a real ICO to invest in. As most ICOs are fraudulent, it makes us even more tired of having to consider the ICO project before deciding to participate. If you encounter ICO fraud. It is sad and depressing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:47:56 PM
Too many ICO but mostly trash. As i can see in the current ICO are less likely to be successful unlike the ICO in the year 2016. The ICO today are established then get extended and extended then at the end, it will not be successful and you gain nothing. Previous ICOs are the opposite of this as they last only for a month then reward you really high.
Pages:
Jump to: