Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 37. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 09:31:45 AM
new ICOS always offer bounty campaigns for bitcoin organizations, so members can also participate in specified ICOS and be able to earn bitcoins for their investments if they don't have the initial money at first for the investment.But to choose a bounty campaign you need to carefully and carefully to choose the best.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 09:16:29 PM
I think having many ICOs is not any problem at all because the ICOs that comes up means that the innovations in the blockchain technology is increasing and also making the world a better place and optimizing operations and making things easier for human to handle.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 19, 2018, 12:24:17 PM
In 2017, the ioc is a great way to invest.
This year, there are too many ico, and there are also a lot of airdrops, and people generally use twitter and Facebook to promote it.Investors need to be able to analyse the currency better or worse.On the one hand, it's even harder to find really good investments after all of the communication software that everyone has accepted, and I want to know what's the solution.
Activity: 120
May 19, 2018, 12:06:48 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

In that case, maybe bitcointalk and reddit is still the best place to research about coins and recent updates of crypto world. In more positive light, i believe  this ban is good to weed out all bad actors since they could not move as freely as they were. With more regulations to protect retail investors from frauds and market manipulations, we will see cryptocurrency booms once again.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 28
May 19, 2018, 11:38:13 AM
 If you think they have the potential to gain money and will make boom on the market then go ahead and invest !
Activity: 28
May 18, 2018, 11:51:27 PM
What other think is the best on my mind, what others talking about, is what the good ones or the good that they were talking must be more good.
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 05:17:51 AM
indeed there too many ico's matter a fact you can ever hardly keep up with and that why we should be selective toward our investment in this icos. Smiley
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
May 17, 2018, 07:33:38 AM
Indeed to many ICO's. Only a couple projects will survive.
You will need to check more to invest in the right ICO.

But, with the SEC and laws I think we get better ICO's and better companies.
Activity: 126
May 17, 2018, 07:31:45 AM
I work in a team with people who help me, advise and advise in the choice of ICO. It is difficult to do it on your own so far. But I'm trying to develop in order to become more independent.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 07:05:35 AM
Indeed. In which it also lead people to use to scam them. If we are not wise enough, we would definitely get fooled and waste our money in a project that doesn't actually exist. So, do more reading before you engage in anything.
 Smiley
Activity: 49
May 17, 2018, 04:03:15 AM
Indeed. In which it also lead people to use to scam them. If we are not wise enough, we would definitely get fooled and waste our money in a project that doesn't actually exist. So, do more reading before you engage in anything Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2
May 16, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

I'll outline what I care about an ICO before investment:
1. Business Plan, White Paper and/or Strategic Outline (Industry/Market Problems with Proposed Solutions)—this is important because it tells you what the project is about, why it exists, the problems it aims to solve and how. Roadmap and specific plan on how they plan to operate the business.

2. Blockchain Choice and Crowdsale Structure—this is important because price is heavily influenced by supply and demand.

3.Leadership team—the team behind any project is entrusted with carrying out the steps necessary to building the project, AFTER raising capital from the Initial Coin Offering. Somebody on the team should have technical programming experience.

4. ICO Listing Sites—is the project plugged in? If so, how well? Did they make an effort to reach out to listing sites and, if so, what do their ratings look like on the listing sites?

Hope this is helpful to you !
Activity: 55
May 16, 2018, 11:18:13 PM
I think that to gain  the good icos we should check the team behind them and we should also look at plan future plans that will benefit investors. WE should be cautious and careful
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
May 15, 2018, 07:24:18 PM
What I'm doing is checking in the announcement for new ICO's and checking the whitepaper. I also check third party appraisers and off course the team behind it. I believe that there are many ICO's out there that is legit and just wanted to utilize blockchain technology for their advantage. But be very careful scammers. Many of them as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 15, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
Every day, there are many ICOs, and most of them are non-potential ICOs and scams. So you need to carefully analyze and carefully choose before investing in any ICO project to avoid risk. You can refer to the Yumerium project I am involved in bounty, which is highly appreciated by investors.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
May 15, 2018, 06:52:25 PM
I think having many ICOs is not any problem at all because the ICOs that comes up means that the innovations in the blockchain technology is increasing and also making the world a better place and optimizing operations and making things easier for human to handle.

The problem is not so much in the number of ICO, but the number of scam ICO compare to the good ICO. And the scam projects are more than a good ones and the really bad news is that the scam projects are multiplying very fast.
Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 06:49:51 PM
as we know that there are so many ICOs at the moment. we must be careful in choosing an ICO especially if we want to invest in it. make sure you join in a trusted ICO. you can see from the team that handles it. with the good team's performance certainly will have a good prospect too.
Activity: 166
May 15, 2018, 06:36:06 PM
Yes, this is the impact of the large number of ICO are now popping up. And I think not all ICO is a fraud. There are several ways that might help you. You have to participate actively in social media ICO you follow. Can you check the Website, Whitepaper, soft cap and hard cap sales?
copper member
Activity: 862
Merit: 6
May 15, 2018, 06:26:17 PM
how do you find out the good ones ?
It should be an active business that is looking for funding. Or, some kind of new idea, but not too difficult to implement. If someone promises that they can do, what monsters like Amazon, Google, Apple, and Microsoft can't do, and asks 10-100 million dollars for this, they 99.99% will not be able to do it.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 15, 2018, 06:07:43 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
In finding a good ICOs you dont have to go out of the forum. I found all good ICOs i participated with in the altcoin announcements of this forum and how to find out which one is good? You just have to read and understand their whitepaper, their roadmap, the team, the budget. If it is too good to be true then it is not true.
Pages:
Jump to: