Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 39. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 08, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

I'll choose the good projects and also the member and the bounty thread of it.  Manager can be the one that can help the bounty that has a good chance to be more success of the ICO.

What other think is the best on my mind, what others talking about, is what the good ones or the good that they were talking must be more good.
From what I see, there's also problem with that, some bounty hunters can easily communicate and bumped the thread without a noticed, they can talk about good things regarding to the project and make investors believes that they can performed well, the thing is, there's already a lots of project and most of them promise same functions so its really hard to assess whether that project can progress from this never ending competition.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
May 08, 2018, 01:50:46 PM
Here scammers feel great. Crypto currency attracts them like a magnet. Here flocks a huge number of them, from all the problems.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

To find the good icos we needs to study their whitepaper and their product before you join in ico and to avoid scamm and check the people behind them.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 01:28:52 PM
There certainly are an ungodly amount of ICOs constantly flooding onto the market, and many of them are flops or straight up scams- but there are GEMS which are worth weeding out from the mess. Team, whitepaper, roadmap and MVP are always solid indicators!
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
May 08, 2018, 01:20:20 PM
There are too many ICOs which are arising nowadays but not all of them can be considered as a good ico. Therefore, we have to choose the ICO that we think would be successful.
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 01:17:02 PM
But what do you think of ICOs like Blockchain Hotels It seems that investors are interested in projects based on speculation well I suppose price of bitcoin will take much longer if ever unless projects like Blockchain Hotels find the support the deserve
Activity: 110
May 08, 2018, 01:13:49 PM
Some are clicked fast and some are gone immediate flop or later. This is true that too many ICOs are coming these days. But, Everybody is investing in this ICO because of quick value appreciation. And, for ICOs there is no special tool or the criteria except the whitepaper of the company to evaluate the company.  But, investment needs to be analysed before investing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 11:54:54 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

I'll choose the good projects and also the member and the bounty thread of it.  Manager can be the one that can help the bounty that has a good chance to be more success of the ICO.

What other think is the best on my mind, what others talking about, is what the good ones or the good that they were talking must be more good.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
Ofcourse there is a need to have many more ICOs because people want to invest more, but irrespective of how many are they, one has to be selective when it comes to which ones to invest in. Oftentimes I do thorough scrutiny of ICO before participating . I do check the official rating of such ICO, the white paper and also do findings on the transparency and integrity of team handling such ICO. Occasionally, I ask questions from people who know more than me regarding ICO projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 06:25:31 AM
I agree that now many dicks do not have a specific development plan and whitepaper and are only directed to a quick collection of money. To choose a good one you need to pay attention to these moments.

There are too many ICOs but only few are paying well so i suggest before investing we should read whitepaper so we are aware of the background of the ICOs we participated.
Activity: 105
May 08, 2018, 06:21:01 AM
In fact, many ico is just a perfect idea, but it's hard to actually make the application. I think most ico is of no value. Investors should learn to see what is a fraud.
Activity: 77
May 08, 2018, 06:11:32 AM
I agree that now many dicks do not have a specific development plan and whitepaper and are only directed to a quick collection of money. To choose a good one you need to pay attention to these moments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 04:15:17 PM
That is the truth. There are way too many ICOs right now. It may be taken as a good sign or a bad sign. A good sign because it simply means that ICOs are generally productive and successful as an investment-generating tool. The result of which is that there are now many projects that opted to raise funds through an ICO. Bad because it seems that the market is really getting overcrowded and clogged. And many of these ICOs are scams. There is no other way to determine which one is legit but through a very careful study of the entire project.
Activity: 155
April 23, 2018, 07:01:43 PM
There are to many ICO in crypto currency but i want to share a coin named THUG COIN which have no ICO . Yes you can't believe but yes THUG COIN has no ICO. That coin only dropping its coin on Airdrop and completing bounties on completing different tasks . I am telling you That coin will go to the moon very soon. also available in etherdelta , forkdelta, yobit, ddex exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 09:44:24 PM
Yeah, we will find out too many ICOs today. The ways that I commonly use is by checking it based on the whitepaper and website that represent their project goals, roadmap, team, token supply, token allocation, and also everything about the ICO clearly. It is also important to see the reference to the project based on the team, manager, and others with high experience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 08:55:17 PM
Regulations should be done to atleast reduce the number of ICOs coming. Set of standard and requirements should be implented before an ICO is to be launched. Scamming project are continously increasing, ICOs just serve as a mean for thief to steal money from the people. There were countries who actually do some regulations and this actually helped to reduce the numbers of ICO.

Since we cant avoid the fact that we can bump in to an Scam ICO, its really a must to take a lot of reading before joining one.

I agree with this. I have previouly tried joining icos but unfortunately my 1st ever ico participation became scam and it was with Chronium. It was really frustrating and very disappointing for all the investors like me since we do not know how and where to turn to when things like this happen. And project developer and its entire team could easily escape because no group or body is regulating this kind of business venture. Token/coin developer must be accountable for the investors money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 22, 2018, 07:36:16 PM
Regulations should be done to atleast reduce the number of ICOs coming. Set of standard and requirements should be implented before an ICO is to be launched. Scamming project are continously increasing, ICOs just serve as a mean for thief to steal money from the people. There were countries who actually do some regulations and this actually helped to reduce the numbers of ICO.

Since we cant avoid the fact that we can bump in to an Scam ICO, its really a must to take a lot of reading before joining one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 07:24:56 PM
I've seen too many threads that are asking about on how to learn about new ICO's and on how to know what are the good ones. Well again the use of their token, real people who are working for their development, marketing, partnership are the few things that I'm considering of choosing the ICO's that IMHO will have the potential to grow and will follow their road map honestly. All of these I can see with VLB and they are having their ICO right now.
All of the factors that you bring up are correct, but even when you know what to look for it can be difficult to find a project that has all of that because there are simply too many projects to look at, so something that should be more simple it is not simply because of the huge number of icos that are in the market and when we take into account that some projects that do not have anything of that still pump in price that confuses people even more.
I agree, having many ICO Project makes us confused which one is the best and which is legit. The most problem that we have here is to find a legit ICO, since their are some ICO looks like promising but in the end of campaign doesn't exist anymore. To find the best is not a problem, which for me it ok to me if the ICO is not the best as long as it's legit and can be trusted by many here in the forum.
Activity: 126
March 17, 2018, 10:55:43 PM
Hey,

Yes there are way too many ICOs nowadays, and we need to be careful which to invest. In my point of view, many ICO aren't half bad or not bad at all. there are a lot of sites for us to get acquainted with them (e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.40 or http://www.bountiesalert.com/#subscribe).
There are also great projects with real world applications and extremely useful products. The best thing to do is to check background of the dev team to which you wish to join then you'll be fine.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
March 17, 2018, 10:45:25 PM
I've seen too many threads that are asking about on how to learn about new ICO's and on how to know what are the good ones. Well again the use of their token, real people who are working for their development, marketing, partnership are the few things that I'm considering of choosing the ICO's that IMHO will have the potential to grow and will follow their road map honestly. All of these I can see with VLB and they are having their ICO right now.
All of the factors that you bring up are correct, but even when you know what to look for it can be difficult to find a project that has all of that because there are simply too many projects to look at, so something that should be more simple it is not simply because of the huge number of icos that are in the market and when we take into account that some projects that do not have anything of that still pump in price that confuses people even more.
Pages:
Jump to: