Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 42. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 11:27:56 AM
To track new and current ICO I use sites like these:
- https://www.icoalert.com/
- https://icowatchlist.com/
There are many more similar sites, there are sites with a review and rating of projects. Project analysis tools on the Internet are enough for everyone. But the final decision for you no one will do. Only time, analysis of other people's mistakes, experience and intuition will help increase your investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 02, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

There are thousands of ICOs of course. There are only a few that are legit and actually will be successful in the end. The way i find it best to track good ICOs down is by browsing different Rating or Review sites. A few sites are ICO Bench, ICO Marks, ICOtoInvest, ICO Holders, ICO Crown and there are many others. Usually these sites offer Rating scores, Investment scores or Reviews that help you understand what is good and what is not.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
As I see nowadays the number of ICO is going down but at the end of the last year, yeah, that was a huge increasing number of scam ICOs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 09:49:54 AM
The best investment will be ITOB https://www.itob.io/ . The project has an interesting bounty system here -https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2981700.0
Whitepaper: https://www.itob.io/docs/whitepaper.pdf
One pager: https://www.itob.io/docs/one_pager.pdf
Introduction: https://youtu.be/U9sH2ZA-YKQ
Rating on Icobench 4.4/5 !
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
March 02, 2018, 09:03:26 AM
That is true and there are too many ICO's these days. Bust some ICO's are scams and you should be vigilant before investing any project. Mainly i read their whitepaper, project road map, team members before investing with them. In addition to this i go through their telegram group for the daily updates and most of the time getting some advice of industry experts as well. These are the main steps i follow before investing to a ICO. But i can recommend about a ICO called "Daneel" and they have partnered with IBM as well. If you like to invest you also can invest with their project. Further ICO ends in 06 days and you can participate during this period with the bonus of 5%.

Most people don't read the whitepaper and even if they would read it, chances are they don't understand it. You need to understand the business value, the technical components, competitive differentiators. If it's a real innovation you need to determine how good the idea is and if the market needs the technology.

Daneel is a good example, there is a tangible usecase and you know the idea is good if you would see value in the product yourself as a potential user. As most of us could need help with making better crypto investment decisions you only need to check the other boxes as the team, roadmap, stage of the product development.

In most cases it is not that simple to determine though. Therefore projects with such a clear usecase are gold, and if you like Daneel I suggest to also look at Savedroid or Pareto (ICO done but still early stage with a lot of room to grow)
Activity: 85
February 26, 2018, 06:35:51 PM
Looking for good ICO is not that simple as of today, many ICO are existing around and you can search for an ICO in this forum. You can see it in the Bounties Board under the  Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) then you can see the Bounties (Altcoins). You can see there many ICO. But you have to be deligent in searching.
Activity: 308
February 26, 2018, 05:26:12 AM
Well for me, I would do a further readings and research about it and check if it is really legit or not. Sometimes an ICO is lacking in certain part of it like information about its team or the functionality of it specially its whitepaper. Unlike this new ICO which is called Daneel. It has the complete information that you need to know about it and it was being broadcast by other websites like yahoo. It was also being partnered by IBM so that they will have solid foundation to their project.
Activity: 434
February 25, 2018, 08:03:54 PM
Yeah, this means that crypto is getting strong and continuously spreading. We cant scape also the possibilities that some ICOs may scam people and ruin the communities trust on crypto. Actually it is happen already,  that's why we should be careful in doing investment and keep on searching.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
February 25, 2018, 06:36:20 PM
ICOs will become useful in the future, especially if digital currency will become legal around the world and for us to learn more about projects we can use this forum to search and read about their projects besides even social media don't allow advertising of ICO, still this forun can provide enough information for us, all we need to do is search and read.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
February 25, 2018, 06:30:55 PM
Its better that are always new ICO which are offering to the bounty campaigns for the bitcoin organizations so that members can also participate the said ICOs and have a chance to earn bitcoins for their investments if they have no initial money at first for invest.But be careful to choose bounty campaign and select the better one.
ICOAlert is a list of up and coming, current, and recently ended ICO’s. It is a great resource to find undervalued up and coming CryptoCurrency that may be very valuable in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 06:14:59 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

I think you look for the good names behind the project. Its all about the talent behind the projects at this point.

My 2 cents. I'm sure a lot of people will agree
Activity: 322
February 25, 2018, 06:12:00 PM
That is true and there are too many ICO's these days. Bust some ICO's are scams and you should be vigilant before investing any project. Mainly i read their whitepaper, project road map, team members before investing with them. In addition to this i go through their telegram group for the daily updates and most of the time getting some advice of industry experts as well. These are the main steps i follow before investing to a ICO. But i can recommend about a ICO called "Daneel" and they have partnered with IBM as well. If you like to invest you also can invest with their project. Further ICO ends in 06 days and you can participate during this period with the bonus of 5%.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 25, 2018, 05:08:51 PM
Its better that are always new ICO which are offering to the bounty campaigns for the bitcoin organizations so that members can also participate the said ICOs and have a chance to earn bitcoins for their investments if they have no initial money at first for invest.But be careful to choose bounty campaign and select the better one.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
I'll learn about all the new ICO with bitcointalk. I'm used to this forum and know how to distinguish a good ico from a bad one, so I don't need to use sites for search ico .
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
February 25, 2018, 01:46:46 PM
I think, that you need to search for ICO's with good funds (20-30 millions) and with good roadmap, when foundators know, what they want in future.

My main factor is the team and whitepaper .. They could raise 200billions..if the team doesnt seem experienced and competent i would not invest a dollar ..

I disagree with the statement.
Because scammers can make good websites that is too good to be true and they could make good White papers and anyone or anything to show the team's pictures like developers and Advisors.
For me, one of the best ways to check the legitimacy of an ICO or new Altcoins is their Telegram Channels. The more active members the better the reputation of the projects.

I like to use the amount of telegram members as an indicator too but unfortunately you can trust only this anymore either. There are already services that offer to purchase telegram members as twitter followers. So I think it's necessary to look at the overall picture, especially if the market might need the new idea or technology. The whitepaper is also important but again it could have been written by someone else. It comes down to one important aspect for me. Do they have something the market really needs and are they able to deliver. A Prototype or alpha product is what differences a real project or just some people with a good idea.   
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 05:53:22 AM
It is true that there are many ICO's arising nowadays and we have to choose the best one because there are many ICO's which are scam and fake. You must have a research on what ICO will you pick so that you can avoid scams.
Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 05:52:10 AM
Yes, Lot of Ico this day,people keep lunch ico differently, and lot of it are scam, that is why we need to be careful as an investor
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 05:45:59 AM
Hey,

Now it is really difficult for a newcomer to choose the right ISO. Their unrealistic set, and some are traps, so you need to first look at the reviews and their support from investors. And of course their idea and whether they are able to survive in real conditions for a long time.
Activity: 196
February 17, 2018, 05:40:51 AM
There is too many ICO because many company want to start their project,
and collected their funds with ICO. To know the good ICO , you must follow the update of their company.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 17, 2018, 05:36:17 AM
Hey,

First of all I would avoid all ICO with the market cap too high. Then I would focus on blockchain or protocol. Prototype? In general I like ICO with a working product and a low market cap.
Pages:
Jump to: