Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 43. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 17, 2018, 05:32:08 AM
Very good question. What I always look in the ICOs:
1)The idea. Is it new or is it old? Coins that only promise a standard - blockchain, masternodes, wallets, plastic cards, etc., but nothing new, I try to avoid.
2) Always read the whitepaper. It has more details about the project and you can see how well the team is working with documentation. If it's only 2 pages long, I try to avoid it.
3) The roadmap is very important. It has to be reasonable. If it promises too much in very short terms, I try to avoid it.
4) The ways to contact the team. The more means to reach out to the developers, the better the coin will be.
5) Budget. Some coins actually list their budgets - how much % goes to what needs. If there is no marketing budget in that, I avoid it. No marketing - no coin.
6) If the team provides information on how many funds they have raised so far, it is also a good sign. The more investors they have, the more likely to succeed they are.

There is always intuition, listen to your subconscious side. If you don't feel like it is a good idea or have some doubts about an ICO, don't invest. If you have a good feeling about the ICO, the idea sounds good, the roadmap is reasonable, the team is friendly, you will probably be happy with your investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
February 17, 2018, 05:31:48 AM
I think, that you need to search for ICO's with good funds (20-30 millions) and with good roadmap, when foundators know, what they want in future.

My main factor is the team and whitepaper .. They could raise 200billions..if the team doesnt seem experienced and competent i would not invest a dollar ..

I disagree with the statement.
Because scammers can make good websites that is too good to be true and they could make good White papers and anyone or anything to show the team's pictures like developers and Advisors.
For me, one of the best ways to check the legitimacy of an ICO or new Altcoins is their Telegram Channels. The more active members the better the reputation of the projects.
Many things you may consider about the good ico, even scam ico has a active telegram with many active members because they can easily create many telegram account and join in their channel. For me i would check their white paper how reliable the project of ico i consider that they need to have real product that may apply in our real life. Like the VLB ico (https://vlb.io) it is one of the promising ico with better project and has realistic soft and hard cap it is very achievable.

All characteristics of great and legitimate ico is in VLB, this project has already have partnership in UBER. VLB is utility token that may be used in their services as a transparency of the transaction.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 22
February 17, 2018, 05:13:58 AM
I use the search options on the forum to search within the announcement forum [ANN] and I use the word "privacy" with arrange by latest. Use the search feature and add other terms you want such as airdrop or ICO. There is no definite way to tell if a coin is good or not. Follow your intuition. Pick what you feel will be successful in the future and in high demand.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 05:09:36 AM
Recently, a lot of ICO passes. Every close all private sale and ICO in minutes. The market overabundance of money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
February 17, 2018, 05:06:59 AM
It is best to use authoritative sites with a list of upcoming projects and their evaluation. But this is not always effective, because their ratings can be paid. It is necessary at least sometimes to evaluate the most popular projects to understand its prospects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 05:01:07 AM
I think, that you need to search for ICO's with good funds (20-30 millions) and with good roadmap, when foundators know, what they want in future.

My main factor is the team and whitepaper .. They could raise 200billions..if the team doesnt seem experienced and competent i would not invest a dollar ..

I disagree with the statement.
Because scammers can make good websites that is too good to be true and they could make good White papers and anyone or anything to show the team's pictures like developers and Advisors.
For me, one of the best ways to check the legitimacy of an ICO or new Altcoins is their Telegram Channels. The more active members the better the reputation of the projects.
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 04:56:26 AM
Yes, there are too many ICOs today and there are many ICOs are tuning together to attract investors into their projects.
But I think only few of them are Legitimate because some of them are scams and frauds.
That's we need to spend time to research about the integrity and reputation of every ICO and new Altcoins.
For me, the most effective way to check whether the ICO is legitimate is through their Telegram Channel.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
February 17, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

yes, true I agree with some that you say, currently too much ico and would be impossible if to learn everything. but I guess you can try to find some who already have a ranking. you can try to find ico in marketcap, then you learn and analyze.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 17, 2018, 04:47:04 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
Here I am happy to find the ICOs system to be not to advertise at Google and Facebook , Twitter like social media platforms Because the main reason is that in this situation only better better legimate ICOs will enter in marketing to advertise Thier ICOs with bulk investment of advertising cost like at this forum , and at another sites like a-ads.com .
So here if any ICOs will be much legimate then surely they will come with the better ICO project plan in cryptourrency world to show Thier potential .
Here it is also our duty before to invest in any ICOs that to make discussion at better platforms , even we can make discussion here whether the particular ICO is better or not .
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 04:38:08 AM
 There are much too many but it's only because it's still profitable to create crap ICOs, once investors wise up then these crappy ICOs will disappear. Identify a process that works for yourself.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
February 16, 2018, 05:58:06 AM
I think, since this forum is important for all conducting ICO, it would be possible to introduce some conditions for posting projects on the forum in order to filter them and reduce the number of scams. if the project is worthy and its founders have the goal not only to raise money and close and produce a really good product, they will prove their professional qualities.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
February 16, 2018, 05:36:39 AM
Hey,

Too much ico is good for us investors, to check the legit and nice ico you can check it at https://icobench.com
Activity: 217
February 16, 2018, 05:35:07 AM
Hey,

I agree there are so many ICOs recently which are just quite the same as the others, and there is not thing special about the it. Most of them are failures and have no value at all and we can hardly find out which one is really good enough to invest. But in any circumstances we must do research about the project and not depend too much on the community, we may get false informations, make decision by ourself.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
February 16, 2018, 05:07:50 AM
That is the truth. There are way too many ICOs right now. It may be taken as a good sign or a bad sign. A good sign because it simply means that ICOs are generally productive and successful as an investment-generating tool. The result of which is that there are now many projects that opted to raise funds through an ICO. Bad because it seems that the market is really getting overcrowded and clogged. And many of these ICOs are scams. There is no other way to determine which one is legit but through a very careful study of the entire project. 
Activity: 276
February 16, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
The best thing you need to do is take time to read the white paper. Try to check the information of the team. Check if it has already a working website. What are their future plans? Is the coin mineable or not. Did you get all the answer to your questions after reading the white paper or visiting their website. If yes, then  that is a good ICO. If not, stay away from it.

I add. You should ask questions to the bounty manager. Rate his answers. Calculate profits from the participation in ICO. Evaluate the project as a whole, he is real, he is in demand.
There is no perfect choice algorithm. Everyone has his own.
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 16, 2018, 05:04:22 AM
Competition within the market is healthy. Yes I there are a lot of ICO's and it's quite difficult to spot the good ones. But the more ICO's are out there means there are a lot of services/products as an option.

Let's say it this way, Bitcoin is fried chicken. There are a lot of fastfood restaurants who offers this and it's up to us (consumers) which restaurant has the best one.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 16, 2018, 04:53:00 AM
Many ICO actually good for cryptocurrency market because crypto community also become bigger and the demand offcource increasing. Many ICO given benefits and has unique idea to solve many problem in many kind of industry also give advantages to the all community in the world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 16, 2018, 04:46:22 AM
There is a site that many investors trust -https://icobench.com/icos
I'm not a referral!
Pages:
Jump to: