Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 21. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 3
August 21, 2018, 04:02:46 PM
I think there should be some regulations for opening new exchanges.
There are lot of new exchanges recently and some of them are only opened so the owner can scam people and get away with other people's coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:36:26 PM
I think the emergence of too new exchanges is good for the cryptomarket. why? Day in and out, new token are been generated, significantly large proportion of these token do not stand the chance of being listed on most popular exchanges. Therefore, the establishment of new exchanges will create an avenue for these unlisted tokens to have the chance to be listed and traded.
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 03:27:16 PM
The crypto-space is open market for all. The influx of many new exchanges in the crypto space only signifies that the crypto market is a very viable one that everyone wish to take a position in it growth. With regards to scam exchanges, it is left with the investor to take precautionary measure when deciding on where to conduct his trade. What we should be aware is that wherever there is a good thing, fake or bad also exist.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 21, 2018, 02:45:27 PM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

We see a lot of exchange services in particular in the recent period. This is a pretty good situation in terms of competition, but it is also used for bad purposes from time to time. If we think that there are only a few well-established services that have proven themselves in the market, we can see that there is not much need for new services anyway. On the other hand, we can see that the average volumes have also declined somewhat with so many different services. This is in fact not a positive factor for proven and emerging services, but it should be remembered that this is also used negatively for users. It is because of this that during this period we should be very careful when choosing and have detailed information about the service we will use. It may also be another measure to avoid other services other than proven and emerging services.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
Yes I personally agree with this and besides it all depends on the liquidity of the platform. So the higher trading volume more traders will get attracted to use it. I mean even there's a lot of exchanges right now we still do have our top picks to use and earn our trust.  And I believe regulations will just harm the market so let just leave it the way we want to.

you are right and also this is what i also have to move forward with that i think also more on what the best exchanges dose for like we are in the age of making this technically what are in for to use by many and what is the best choice of.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 12:59:01 PM
Yes I personally agree with this and besides it all depends on the liquidity of the platform. So the higher trading volume more traders will get attracted to use it. I mean even there's a lot of exchanges right now we still do have our top picks to use and earn our trust.  And I believe regulations will just harm the market so let just leave it the way we want to.
Activity: 71
August 21, 2018, 12:53:33 PM
In my opinion the bigger competition the better for the whole community. Competition makes other companies forced to make better products and fight for the customer with lower fees and more user friendly interfaces.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
August 20, 2018, 10:44:51 AM
I think more and more exchangers are getting better, because every day more and more new altcoins are popping up, if the number of exchangers is limited there will be many altcoins that don't have exchange
- Yes, more exchanges are also a good thing when the creators of the project have the opportunity to list their products on exchange, increase the value of the project and attract more investors, we will also have more options for investing and storing altcoin. However, the benefits will always come with difficulties and various problems, the exchange will compete and continually list the altcoin on the exchange, and with the rush to create fame, plus the desire to attract more people, they will forget the quality choice then ignore the support and improve the exchange
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
I really do not believe the new trading exchanges, although it's better, cheaper. But I still like the old and prestigious trading Exchanges
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 09:54:47 AM
In addition to the large and prestigious trading floor, the current to meet the needs of investors should have many trading floors to meet their needs for market transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
August 20, 2018, 09:52:14 AM
Check http://crypscan.com/ its a trading service, tracking top volume exchanges
Activity: 26
August 20, 2018, 08:01:15 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

Many exchange is good but how to find the best and can take all our activity become big problem for us. Every exchange have rules and some of them is difficult ( specially about KYC and fees ) and problems ( delay, support with out experience ), the question is can we stand with them?. I suggest take exchange that we already know have good reputation. Which one, go and take one chance with them and let's experience give you guide.
yes that is right that too many exchanges are good no doubt, and i think that the exchanges are increasing from time to time because of the increasing number of bitcoin users.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
August 20, 2018, 03:49:13 AM
There are now more exchanges. I found a pretty good project that was Extradecoin. You can find out more by:
Extradecoin understands the entertainment needs of users, so we have integrated the Game ecosystem into the trading platform platform. Investors can not only exchange currencies, exchange them on the platform, but also play games on the blockchain Exctradecoin platform.

This new Trading system will be good but it is not had the right regulations in it this is my little opinion and will be very very careful with the new exchanges available right now but we can't say I'm not good at something will be good at this stage.
Activity: 130
August 20, 2018, 03:10:38 AM
There are now more exchanges. I found a pretty good project that was Extradecoin. You can find out more by:
Extradecoin understands the entertainment needs of users, so we have integrated the Game ecosystem into the trading platform platform. Investors can not only exchange currencies, exchange them on the platform, but also play games on the blockchain Exctradecoin platform.
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 03:10:28 AM
At some point in cryptocurrency, their would be a limited number of exchanges but for now, its good as this makes the competition fierce and gives the traders the leisure of selecting the best exchange that works for them
Activity: 381
August 20, 2018, 01:55:59 AM
I also think as you may be because of the profit generated by the page. They only earn a large amount of money Everyday have too many new Exchanges in the market and i think it is good for competing sites and is constantly evolving to meet the investors. But the problem is safe or not and i do not think it's time to evaluate.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
August 20, 2018, 01:41:26 AM
Exchange and exchangers should be even tens times more. On a global scale, this is still very little. In us, probably, there is less than one exchanger or exchange for the state, it is still very little. For the convenience of their use, there must be much more. Especially the number of decentralized stock exchanges and exchangers should increase. Everyone should have a good choice on the exchange or sale of crypto-currency.
Activity: 350
August 20, 2018, 01:21:31 AM
Because of the crypto advancement and usage people are more interested and it is a strong payment currency in the world which is now mostly using so the traders have started online exchanges for this purpose and now ADAB is the first Islamic exchange which will started soon.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 12:46:54 AM
I think the more exchanges the better.  I like to have more options vs fewer when trading.  Also with more and more exchanges coming online the competition will become fierce.  This competition should help us as traders get better platforms. 
Pages:
Jump to: