Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 20. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
August 23, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
You are right threr are now too many exchanges than some people in crypto didn’t know about and just shock when one of their coins listed on it. It’s like using it is just a waste because people not know it and surely it has low volume or no volume there since theres no trader there.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 05:51:54 AM
I think it will be better and great if their many exchange now. However, people should be very careful and make finds about any exchange they want to trade on before they can start trading their now.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
August 23, 2018, 05:31:02 AM
~snip~

I think it will be better if start regulation for exchange. There is question of security. An exchange should be regulate same as a bank. Because million dollar investing from worldwide. Especially for new exchange, day by day increasing number of new exchange. Recently most of ICO coming with exchange concept to attract investors. That is harmful for people. Btw I would like to suggest for use well reputed exchange for trading in order to prevent scam.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
August 22, 2018, 09:12:23 PM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

I got a feeling that creating exchanges can be alot more profitable than creating coin projects.  In crypto, the flow of coins/tokens always flow into exchanges.  No matter we gain or lose in trading, the exchange will get some txn fee from us.  Also, it is very very expensive to get a coin listed on a good exchange.  Binance will charge a million dollar just for listing fee.  I hope to see more exchanges which offers low to free listing and low to free txn fees.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 22, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
No problem with many new exchanges, that means more choices for us where to trade and for developers that means they have more choices too on where to list their tokens or coins. For me, I always go for those that are already up running for a long time and I always look for those that have good feedback. I don't like the idea of being the first one to use a new sites for fear of being scammed and also their site security may not be as secured as advertised.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 07:03:42 PM
Yep, nowadays you can see plenty of exchanges. But big problem is most useful exchanges are centralized and they can manage your account. I mean they never give you private key, if there is a problem.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 01:08:54 PM
Its better for exchanges to be regulated this may protect peoples investment so many hacking cases in crypto exchanges happening and its worth million of dollars so i only keep trading in trusted and known exchanges to lessen the risk of being hacked.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
There's as many opinions as there are people but here's mine:

Couple exchanges are enough and here's the reasoning, the liquidity in cryptos in very small to start with. There's huge spread in some exchanges when trying to purchase certain altcoin. This liquidity is even thinner if it's distributed amongst many exchanges.

Security, i'd say it's much easier to make couple exchanges well and extremely secure with the right people, than to spread the right people working on multiple exchanges.

Need, there's simply no need to have multiple exchanges. If the security, liquidity and the exchanges itself work fine, why build another one?
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 22, 2018, 11:21:11 AM
indeed we do not need to trade too much on a number of exchanges, and choose exchanges that we think are convenient to trade, especially if we have not traded for a long time, but with so many exchanges there may be many people who like, especially for people who are adept at doing trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 22, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
Yes, new exchanges are emerging as much, because profits from exchanges will always be high, they are the highest earners so they constantly seek to exchange more participants.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 22, 2018, 06:00:10 AM
We need as many exchanges as we can get.  The more exchange there is,  the more liquidity and volume, the less restrictions and barrier to cryptocurrency trading and investment for all the people all around the world!
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.
August 22, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

Too many Exchanges? Maybe... hard to know what is what, especially with so many people sticking to the "established ones"
Nicer exchanges are surely out there, and more and more of them are working on getting actual licenses and establish credibility.

Not every exchange can say that they are licensed & regulated, but it sure helps.

Competition is not a bad thing, long as you know what you're buying.
Activity: 325
August 22, 2018, 05:05:12 AM
Many new entrants to the electronic money market are often invited by individuals or organizations to invest in projects like Ethereum, which is just a matter of pouring money and doing nothing. Also, at the end of the month is to receive interest rates up to 50% - 100%, even received throughout the day. Models like this are called "HYIP" or super-profitable investments and 100% are fraudulent, the problem is only sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
August 22, 2018, 04:53:42 AM
For me the more exchangers the more opportunity from other coins to release their coin in any exchanges for them to earn a lot of profit and to encourage some of investors to invest in their coin.

that is good side for new exchanger, new tokens can be listed in any new exchanger and we can trade in there. Because old exchanger especially big ones, not listed new token and they have rules to make it
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 02:34:13 AM
For me the more exchangers the more opportunity from other coins to release their coin in any exchanges for them to earn a lot of profit and to encourage some of investors to invest in their coin.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
August 21, 2018, 11:34:35 PM
I think the emergence of too new exchanges is good for the cryptomarket. why? Day in and out, new token are been generated, significantly large proportion of these token do not stand the chance of being listed on most popular exchanges. Therefore, the establishment of new exchanges will create an avenue for these unlisted tokens to have the chance to be listed and traded.
I agree with you . Most of the recent exchanges show only a poor list of altcoin and no clear company. This makes investors feel anxious about their investment and may feel depressed about the investment. I personally advise people to choose the top exchanges like Binance, Huobi, Bitstamp as these are 3 exchanges that always list the good altcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 11:30:01 PM
There are new token and coin everyday and we need more exchange for that, because all of the token is can not listed in biggest exchange like in Binance because the listing fee too high. In currenct crypto market i have seen Asian exchange is dominate because crypto more popular in Asia, and with increasing of number of exchange is good for demand of the crypto. But all exchanges should be under regulation to give more safety to the user. In my country at the moment only 1 exchange operated and i hope other there more exchange will serve more new user. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
August 21, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
For normal trade, more than 5 large crypto exchanges would be enough. But everyone wants to snatch their piece of cake and the teams that create exchanges too. I think everyone understands that in a year or less half of these exchanges will come off. Remain trusted exchanges.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
August 21, 2018, 04:29:14 PM
Government regulations will help that and make a policy regarding on market exchanges.
Yes, a lot of new exchanges exist today and it looks like some of them is just doing nothing good for us. May it be lessen once government set a numbers of exchanges in crypto market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 04:02:59 PM
Yes too much and new trading exchange ico also,it's hard to find out the reliable exchange:)for me,I just wait the project endorsement exchange to beware of fake site:)
Pages:
Jump to: