Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 23. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 19, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
Recently I noticed many new new exchange markets were being added. But the exchange volume in the new exchange market is very low.
Because they are new and it needs time to become bigger. However like you said, most of new exchanges can't handle this and they are stay on the same place for like a year (just look at those exchanges which has only ethereum token as their market) they can't bring new stuff and just stay at the same spot which is not a good idea.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
August 19, 2018, 01:57:33 PM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
This is a super-profitable business model, So that's obvious. You can imagine in the future when market capitalization higher, such as the forex market, we will need multiple exchanges to ensure liquidity and diversity.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 01:36:26 PM
It's a good thing that we have more exchanges as possible. There are such a good projects and cant be listed anywhere because big exchanges are getting greedy every day more and more, asking for enormous ammounts of money for listing, and now with their kyc they are branding us like in Ausvic!
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
Recently I noticed many new new exchange markets were being added. But the exchange volume in the new exchange market is very low. And it has also been heard that some markets are considered spam. So new markets have not yet been trusted. Many traders are afraid to exchange new markets.
Correct, a ton of shady exchange emerging now. Here the fact that exchange not successfully operated. Low development and less staff that the reason why their service to the users are always delayed. Trusted exchange sites and have a large volume of traders that is good for the trading platform. One of the big problem in traders is a low response from the technical team.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 01:22:52 PM
Recently I noticed many new new exchange markets were being added. But the exchange volume in the new exchange market is very low. And it has also been heard that some markets are considered spam. So new markets have not yet been trusted. Many traders are afraid to exchange new markets.
Activity: 63
August 19, 2018, 01:19:34 PM
I work many exchange  but I am afraid in new exchange I don't trust this new exchange so when I invest money I use trusted exchange
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 19, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
It is a pleasure to have many exchange as possible because there are lot of possibilities to sell your coin in an exchange where your coin value is higher than the other exchange. And at the same time you can choose where you can buy cheap coins in an low end exchange and sell it in some centralized coin where the trade volume is high.
Good point, if there's  lots of exchange around you can sell your coins easily and you also have opportunities to do some arbitrage trading, the only negative side is the possibility of being scammed or being hacked by the prey around the market, additional exchange is a good sign of wide exposures of this business, the more established exchange the better for both investors and traders.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
August 19, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
It is a pleasure to have many exchange as possible because there are lot of possibilities to sell your coin in an exchange where your coin value is higher than the other exchange. And at the same time you can choose where you can buy cheap coins in an low end exchange and sell it in some centralized coin where the trade volume is high.
Activity: 265
August 19, 2018, 11:50:26 AM
Many big whales are now moving to exchange aspect of cryptocurrency because it yields more profit than any other aspect. Even more than minning.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 19, 2018, 10:29:35 AM
There's a lot of new exchanges site but there is only some are trusted. New exchanges site maybe it's not good because they are close after few months only. Exchange only to the trusted and you think it's good to trade with new coin or even old coin.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
in fact I myself still new to follow things like this, so still don't know completely that there is in it, while the road while learning to figure it out, much less a matter of new exchanges, it exchanges the part my ass if I may know
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 19, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

Not bad if there's many new exchange the pioneers exchange with have trusted reputation but have an expensive transaction fees.
The news exchange with have also good features and have high security capabilities people try to use it because of low transaction fees.
The more new exchange they more competitive who gives lowest fees for every transactions but need to be careful choosing news exchange to avoid scams.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 09:36:35 AM
Many new exchanges should distract us and the market is also more difficult while listing the coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
I think we don't need more exchanges. All we need is good and trust worthy exchanges. Newly introduce exchange are oftenly bad or not good. There are some exchanges that are easy to hack and not safe.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 09:30:52 AM
Truly, there are so many exchanges that are newly introduce. I think yhis is good because there will be more competitions between exchanges. And we can select which exchanges is yhe best for trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
Yeah, I have noticed that these days we see a lot of new exchanges some of them have very cool features too like abcc exchange that it works based on mining trading, it spreads some of its shares to the traders, still their volume is too low to be useful, when you make an order it could take ages to have it done and I think most of them need bigger volumes to be count as an exchange
Activity: 70
August 19, 2018, 08:51:25 AM
I think I like the idea of having a lot of exchanges. This helps a whole lot in making trading to be done in different areas as well. With more exchanges popping up, it means that, their would be more competition for the existing ones and every company would improve their service
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 19, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

Why the number of exchanges should be limited? The more exchanges, the higher chance of crypto in getting more popularity. It means crypto are growing fast and many new people knows about crypto. It is a good condition, isn't it? Indeed, we cant deny that there are also many bad exchanges so I have to agree about the regulation. People will feel more comfortable to use regulated exchange especially if they are trading big amount of money, but there should not be a limit on the number of it.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2018, 04:00:24 AM
More exchange is more good for crypto market because they will more competitif and will increasing the quality and the product of the exchange. Number of exchange increasing because they can received much money from trading fee and other fee.  Exchange should be make more promotion about advantages of crypto to attrack new player to crypto market.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 02, 2018, 01:35:34 AM
Having many exchange is a good development for cryptocurrency trading and cryptocurrency ecosystem.  The competition between these exchange will promote healthy rivalry and give the trader the best service there is.
Pages:
Jump to: