Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 22. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
August 19, 2018, 11:18:56 PM
I think more and more exchangers are getting better, because every day more and more new altcoins are popping up, if the number of exchangers is limited there will be many altcoins that don't have exchange
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 19, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
Many exchanges are launching but we don't know exactly how they will act to investors. We should wait for sometime until they get a reputation in the market. Already there is some potential exchange in the market where we can start working in those exchanges for trading instead of trading in new exchanges.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
August 19, 2018, 11:06:45 PM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

Many exchange is good but how to find the best and can take all our activity become big problem for us. Every exchange have rules and some of them is difficult ( specially about KYC and fees ) and problems ( delay, support with out experience ), the question is can we stand with them?. I suggest take exchange that we already know have good reputation. Which one, go and take one chance with them and let's experience give you guide.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:11:38 PM
I know right. I don't know why people see this as a good thing when all it does is to get investors and trade in their website. It does not give the coins their real usage and  it just emphasize that it is only just for a speculative asset. It pisses me off knowing that there are already more than 11k of them that exist.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
August 19, 2018, 09:24:02 PM
For me , it is the best way to spread the cryptocurrency because if there are many different exchange on every country, it would help the people of the country to be more close to cryptocurrency, but having many new exchanges comes with very lot of crimes like scams or hacks, so choose your the best exchange with high security.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
August 19, 2018, 08:48:56 PM
I think with more and more exchanges, it will be better for the development of the coin market,
although more competition will occur. And this means that the future of crypto or digital assets will get better.

Competition is good but in this competition we wont be able to know which exchange is good and which will be scammer. So it is good to first have a good reputed exchange and dont get lure which exchanges who are giving free trading and some more benefits as if they wont earn then how will they survive.

It`s too much for us, it`s the matter of perspective. We see everyday new exchange, there are so many markets now and that is one of the signs that crypto is growing with full power, doesn`t matter what price is showing. Why for is is too much, because we have seen crypto with couple leading exchanges, and now there are a lot, but look at that from global perspective, what is couple exchanges for one continent? Here we talk about billions of people, knowing how big world is there will be even more exchanges, think about it that almost every big city will have some local exchange or couple of them, it`s nothing for some city like New York is, London, Beijing, Tokio and to many many others, I will need a big list with cities over 10 million citizens. Bottom line is crypto is growing, there is a huge demand and new markets and exchanges are one of the good signs that we are on the right direction.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
August 19, 2018, 07:58:51 PM
I think with more and more exchanges, it will be better for the development of the coin market,
although more competition will occur. And this means that the future of crypto or digital assets will get better.

Competition is good but in this competition we wont be able to know which exchange is good and which will be scammer. So it is good to first have a good reputed exchange and dont get lure which exchanges who are giving free trading and some more benefits as if they wont earn then how will they survive.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 07:43:06 PM
Competition is always exist in the market the more exchange the more users will comes out. Our responsibility as a trader and as a users search first the best exchange. Those exhange with good feedback for us to be careful before using the exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:00:05 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 06:40:30 PM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
If an exchanger is not yet tested by many people, choosing it would be a bit risky because it may affect the project and ofcourse, the users. Exchangers that are already popular or tried on the previous years would still be the best options to choose from nowadays. Being not careful on putting tokens in an exchanger might even result to worse scenarios particularly being scammed.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
August 19, 2018, 06:18:24 PM
They are in the business of making money so more people will join and create exchanges. And I don't think that the market will be saturated by all of this new exchanges. Competition is very tough but there's a lot of money flowing on the ecosystem. Enough for someone or group of people to enter and take a cut on all the money. Its a billion dollar industry now so I'm not surprise but exchanges being born every month or so.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 06:08:12 PM
It's not a problem, more exchanges mean more options to trade, as long as you know the risk, certainly we have to check and read some reviews about those exchanges. If there are many people trade so well in those exchanges, then it's good enough.
Besides, more exchanges bring positive competition which may reduce fees as people tend to choose exchanges with lower fees rather than one big exchange dominate the market.

You're absolutely right, more exchanges implies more option to available to trade. If one exchange doesn't have the features you expect, you simply move your assets to another exchange with what you want. Moreso, exchanges will always remain profitable even in a bearish market condition, fees will always be paid when the trader incurs losses.

More exchanges implies there's more competition and no control of the market by a single or few exchanges. Coinex has been making waves for some time now because they claim to be in competition with Binance, and as such they dole out freebies upon freebies to gain more users. Recently they introduced the stoploss feature which the big exchanges do have as an edge over other. They also have lower fees. This is what the space needs, healthy competition.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 05:56:50 PM
i think that good more exchange more trade to get profit, even some exchange make a contest for attract investor, like kucoin,idex,binance,etc.
they give a gift for active trader in a weekly or monthly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

Not bad if there's many new exchange the pioneers exchange with have trusted reputation but have an expensive transaction fees.
The news exchange with have also good features and have high security capabilities people try to use it because of low transaction fees.
The more new exchange they more competitive who gives lowest fees for every transactions but need to be careful choosing news exchange to avoid scams.

I do believe that these exchanges will have good start of their business, but eventually will have lesser caters in next few quarters. Bitcoin tradings as well as other cryptocurrencies might be so hard to soar high due to more buy and sell issues.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 05:38:18 PM
Exchanges are flourishing in the crypto market due to the supernormal profit they are making from the fees they charge from trading. Is the most lucrative venture in the cryptocurrency ecosystem
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 05:37:37 PM
I don't think we can stop it, we'll there's an advantage
in it, there's hundred's of exchange we can choose from!
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
August 19, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
I agree that so many exchanges first of all could help us to diversify our deposits to prevent loosing money by hacks or scams.

But on the other hand liquidity on most of them is close to 0 and other "top" exchanges have 90% of fake volumes. So i think bigger adoption and some kind of regulations will have positive result on situation.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 19, 2018, 05:14:55 PM
I think it's a good trend in general. There are many options when it comes to crypto exchanges, all of which have their specific pros

Yes, and its a win-win for us. We have many options right now. And remember back in the days Mt. Gox controls the majority of trades and look what happens after it was hack. Crypto went into a bear season for more than 2 years or more.

The only downside is that maybe some of those exchanges are going to scam people. So its better to trade on exchanges that has a good reputation. At least you have a peace of mind that they will not go and make a exit scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 03:25:09 PM
I think it's a good trend in general. There are many options when it comes to crypto exchanges, all of which have their specific pros
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
August 19, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
What bother you? Its just fine to have new exchangers which we can have the options to choose from and yet only the popular ones would able to get a big marketshare and let those others stand behind.
Trust is one thing and as a trader you should know how to choose up which exchange you would engage on because if you do let yourself too careless then you would possibly end up on losing money instead.
Always stick to the good ones and thats the no. 1 rule.
Pages:
Jump to: