Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 24. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 01:29:09 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

Very very important! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 01:01:49 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
I do not think trading platforms with beautiful interfaces will be a good and trustworthy trading platform. I think there are a lot of fraudsters on that trading floor. They can create a few years and try to build the reputation of the trading floor. When there are many people who trust and leave money on the floor, they will destroy the trading floor and all the money on the exchange will go to the hands of the person who created it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
August 02, 2018, 12:57:04 AM

Many exchanges will going to create more competitions making the transaction services to become more cheap and affordable. To avoid scam exchange them make sure to ask the ICO about their exchange listing so that participants and investors could review well the exchanges ensuring that their money will never lose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
August 02, 2018, 12:34:50 AM
Isn't it great to have multiple cryptoexchanges available for us? As i have noticed, those good cryptocurrencies that are available on multiple cryptoexchanges have a better liquidity than others who are only listed in few cryptoexchanges. I believe people will look at it too and make it a factor to decide for a good crypto.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
August 01, 2018, 11:22:58 PM
Regulations definitely need to be put in place. It's very difficult to tell whether a new exchange will safeguard the funds of its clients. For bigger and more established exchanges, this is not a big issue since they've proved themselves again and again.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 11:15:51 PM
The question is very interesting !!!
I have not seen any restrictions yet !!!
Maybe my deals are small or something like that !!!
With me is so OK !!!
Love!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
August 01, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
I think you are right on pointing out to have a smaller amount of exchanges. Too many exchanges, most of it doesn't have any volume and only listing sh*tcoins for money, I think they more likely to close if they got enough funds to scam. More likely, they wouldn't have a good security and also prone for those hackers and a trader didn't want that. The lesser the exchanges, the safer it could be for the community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:34:18 PM
Too many new exchanges pops out as this means this crypto industry are growing. So as users or traders we should choose the best exchanges to use. You have to find a good one that cater your needs to have profit at the end.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
August 01, 2018, 07:29:59 PM
This is an indication that we are absolutely growing bigger and bigger.  A wide spread of crypto really keep on moving and a lot of people accepting it. It looks like we've been in the way of stabilizing our market and could encourage also others to be a part of this growing community.
Activity: 602
August 01, 2018, 07:16:22 PM

There are really way too much exchanges at the moment as the market has declined heavily in past 7 months.
This is huge money in Crypto and exchanges are extremely profitable. Only Binance had over $1 billion profit last year
and expecting the same profit in 2018.
The reason why so many exchanges exists is : they want a piece of Crypto pie.
Activity: 524
July 29, 2018, 03:02:33 PM
The exchange market is really saturated however the local ones are not. If you are aiming at creating a big global firm please don't do that.
Countries needs local websites that you can buy and sell smaller coins. We have multiple websites where we can buy and sell bitcoin/eth/ltc and cash it out on fiat to your bank account however when it comes down to something like iota or xrp or dash and what not its very limited. Instead of creating a new global exchange, people should focus on creating a local one (or maybe couple countries if banks and laws allow it) and that way you can make more money and get attacked less and actually have chance to increase in the ranks of local providers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 29, 2018, 03:02:04 PM
the number of new exchanges is actually not so influential because now the coin users will use a tried and tested exchange. Minimal exchange has a long life between 2-5 years. Before this many cases of unsuccessful exchanges did their job well. Maybe this is a strange thing for you but for me this is something normal
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 29, 2018, 02:36:50 PM
Are you sure those are real people trading out there?
We know bots could be easily bought now or be made.
Look at binance, yobit, hitbtc and idex. All of these exchanges can be seen trades moving like crazy. You could try it out by opening one order and you will see another will pop out in just seconds.

Yes it is beginning to bloat with exchanges. It aint good and a lot of ICO's now have projects which is just like a copy of binance or idex.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
July 29, 2018, 01:50:18 PM
I don't trust new exchanges so most of the times I trade on the older ones but there are few times that some newly launched tokens are listed on different exchanges than the traditional ones then I am forced to use the new exchange for trading my tokens that I don't want to hold for more than a few months.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 01:29:49 PM
The more new exchange means more people focus to crypto and want to build the best exchange for community. More exchange coming out everyday and people have to choose smart to prevent scam exchange.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
July 29, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
I don't find any issues as long as they are legit.

More exchanges will compete for better services and better price.
Yes you have a point but there are many exchanges that has been existing now so I think not all are legit, a very poor exchanges which is the place where the new launched token going to be listed if they don't have enough money for the fee for listing of their poor tokens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 29, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
Nahh I think that many exchanges results into something that is a competition. Having running an exchange makes you somewhat a businessman. And by that, it makes us pick some exchange more. So many choices.
Activity: 430
July 29, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Welcome to decentralized world, dude!

Why you want to put a tab to this decentralization. Already government and banks are trying that. At least people inside the community should support the decentralized system. There are indeed many exchanges today and this do create a scattering of volume. But usually the volume stays in top exchanges. Unless the new exchange do bring something unique and user friendly.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 11:26:36 AM
It's not a problem, more exchanges mean more options to trade, as long as you know the risk, certainly we have to check and read some reviews about those exchanges. If there are many people trade so well in those exchanges, then it's good enough.
Besides, more exchanges bring positive competition which may reduce fees as people tend to choose exchanges with lower fees rather than one big exchange dominate the market.

I agree with this and besides it all depends on the liquidity of the platform. So the higher trading volume more traders will get attracted to use it. I mean even there's a lot of exchanges right now we still do have our top picks to use and earn our trust.  And I believe regulations will just harm the market so let just leave it the way we want to.
trading volume is indeed one of the important things for new users to enter the market and trade there, but security should also be considered because not a few people are losing their funds.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

Yes, too many exchange now, and more exchange is trash, for trash coin only. Dont leave your money in there. For me, only trading on Binance, Bitrex and HitBTC
Pages:
Jump to: