Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 alts under $0.10 that can go 100x - page 3. (Read 3575 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
August 23, 2020, 04:21:38 PM
what is the reason you recommend buying Tfuel and matic ?, I saw the TFuel Chart on coinmarketcap,
and a very extraordinary increase has occurred, but the ROI is still negative, is this the reason? and how about matic?, i dont know about matic
yea, it's kinda risky to actually go invest on TFuel if you are not that sure about investing in Tfuel, recently pumping would make anyone scared including you. but you can go try it i think since the price is still really low for me, you could grab some to actually try those out.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/matic-network/
too bad that the price is dumping right now, so i can't actually vouch that coin anymore
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
August 23, 2020, 03:30:05 PM
There are good potential coins in the market today that could really worth a fortune if not a 100x if you really know how to spot them. The coins that personally appealing to me are XRP, TRX, DAG, DGB, HBAR holding atleast a decent amount of it which I believe are still undervalued. Some gems are only waiting to be discovered particularly the unpopular ones, so choose your investments wisely.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
August 23, 2020, 11:50:55 AM
So I'm looking to round out my portfolio on about 10 crypto projects that are all under $0.10 right now and have the potential for going 100x by either doing so in the past or has great potential to do so again when the next bull market hits.
So far in my portfolio:
Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)
I was considering adding WanChain, but I could take it or leave it.  It seems to have really good gains in the past and still is an active project.  But the others are staying in my portfolio.
So I'm looking for about 5 more really strong projects that are currently $0.10 and below with huge potential of 100x.
And GO! lol
Those coins are totally unknown to most of investors & holders. There is no guarantee to go 100x, even 10x in the future. Why should we take risk when there are a lots of risk free good coins  (ex: BNB, Tron, Litecoin, EOS. Okex, Ethereum) are available in market?
ENJ, HBAR, POLY are very potential projects, although they are not as popular as Ethereum, Binance, or Ripple,
but if this project is good in terms of fundamentals, I believe the price can be 10x easily
You can list and evaluate potential projects but that potential is still not in the eyes of the whales, for large projects and large capitalization, x10 or x20 is only a matter of time, for projects with less popularity like the ones you listed, they need methods to reach this market, the fastest way is still the speed to follow the trend of the year. We can see the harvest of some normal projects with Defi, x100 is probably rare but x10 and x20 are too normal, but now what you listed is still not on the Defi plan
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 23, 2020, 11:25:50 AM
if that is the price you expect then i will recommend you tfuel and matic, yea it is kinda unknown for you guys but i think it has potential to fill your bag and portfolio since it's a good coin at least even though they are progressing so slow, in past 2 days they have pumped for more than 7% so yea you could try that one out
what is the reason you recommend buying Tfuel and matic ?, I saw the TFuel Chart on coinmarketcap,
and a very extraordinary increase has occurred, but the ROI is still negative, is this the reason? and how about matic?, i dont know about matic
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
August 23, 2020, 10:12:58 AM
if that is the price you expect then i will recommend you tfuel and matic, yea it is kinda unknown for you guys but i think it has potential to fill your bag and portfolio since it's a good coin at least even though they are progressing so slow, in past 2 days they have pumped for more than 7% so yea you could try that one out
Activity: 2002
August 22, 2020, 08:16:12 AM
So I'm looking to round out my portfolio on about 10 crypto projects that are all under $0.10 right now and have the potential for going 100x by either doing so in the past or has great potential to do so again when the next bull market hits.
So far in my portfolio:
Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)
I was considering adding WanChain, but I could take it or leave it.  It seems to have really good gains in the past and still is an active project.  But the others are staying in my portfolio.
So I'm looking for about 5 more really strong projects that are currently $0.10 and below with huge potential of 100x.
And GO! lol
Those coins are totally unknown to most of investors & holders. There is no guarantee to go 100x, even 10x in the future. Why should we take risk when there are a lots of risk free good coins  (ex: BNB, Tron, Litecoin, EOS. Okex, Ethereum) are available in market?
ENJ, HBAR, POLY are very potential projects, although they are not as popular as Ethereum, Binance, or Ripple,
but if this project is good in terms of fundamentals, I believe the price can be 10x easily
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 22, 2020, 04:18:34 AM
this coin already rising about x5 from last month until now,,
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hashgard
and maybe the price will continue increasing buddy,,
just DYOR before drop your money

Like you said Cryptonx, DYOR before you invest your money, who knows what future is brining. I like to check good
suggestions from the forum members, and I found a couple of gems that way. I will check Hashgard, as I see market
cap is under 10M dollars, which is a good thing, it means this is the early time to get in. Price is very low for anyone to
throw in few dollars, or more. I will check their site, team and road map, and I will decide is it worth to invest. Thanks
Cyptonx for this suggestion.
Activity: 433
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 21, 2020, 07:09:37 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
August 17, 2020, 01:10:35 PM
this coin already rising about x5 from last month until now,,
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hashgard
and maybe the price will continue increasing buddy,,
just DYOR before drop your money
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
August 17, 2020, 12:29:30 PM
Any coins right now that is good?
There are many coins currently trending, if you are interested in DeFi try to buy BAND or LINK or if payment is to look at COTI or UTK. But it depends on your choice, and still have to DYOR. But I feel like altcoin season is happening right now Grin.
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 17, 2020, 10:04:11 AM
COTI! buy this altcoin and hold on until next year, if indeed next year the altcoin season starts,
I'm sure COTI will be like Ripple, because I think COTI's fundamentals are very good
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1303
August 17, 2020, 08:05:19 AM

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

And GO! lol

I am an Hedera Hashgraph holder, I really believe in this project and I'm sure that it has at least 25x potential. Also Enjin has a good ecosystem and could be a future x100. I'm studing in this period  Singularity (AGI) and PolyMath (POLY) but I'm not sure at the 100% about them
http://unidapp.app
August 17, 2020, 07:08:02 AM

I highly recommend DeFi based project and one of this is a project name Oikos they are already in the market
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/oikos and good new is they are at 0.08 cents and since DeFi is the next big thing in our community there's a big possibility that it will reach $1 in the future.
Oikos is a project that I invested in a few months ago and made more than 300% profit in just a short time. Actually this is one of the most profitable projects in this market and the price will definitely go even higher so please consider and decide if you feel like it. I sold half of the OKS and the other half I will be patient for a while longer as the price will probably go even higher than the old ATH.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
August 16, 2020, 05:12:50 AM

I highly recommend DeFi based project and one of this is a project name Oikos they are already in the market
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/oikos and good new is they are at 0.08 cents and since DeFi is the next big thing in our community there's a big possibility that it will reach $1 in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
August 15, 2020, 09:07:09 PM
Cardano ADA is $0.0965 am not sure if 100x but 3~5 USD can reach i a few years...
IMO Wink

If the price of ADA reaches $ 3 to $ 5. This means that it has increased by 60x. I think it's possible for popular coins to change prices instantly.
Because for those who are already very popular it is easy to recruit new investors. And some companies will also accept it to work together.
the price there is already more than $ 0.1, and has become a conversation among traders today, because nearing the end of July Cardano has a hardforok event, it looks like an increase to $ 1 will occur in the future
I think it will be very difficult to achieve (ADA coins reach a price of $ 1), current circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 ADA, if ADA reaches a price of $ 1 then the ADA market cap will reach 25,927,070,538 USDT. greater than USDT and XRP.

Potential coins / tokens under $ 0.1 USD, there are many choices, including Elrond, Matic, IOTEX, and Utrust
why not possible? in cryptocurrency it could happen, especially Cardano is a big project, although the ADA market capitalization still cannot touch the top 5, I think there will be an opportunity for ADA to get in there, $1 will be achieve

In my opinion, it's not impossible to hit $1 for popular coin like ada. It already crossed $1.18 price in January 2018. But now need time to happen so again. hardforok is coming but $1 means it needs to pump around 10x, which is quite hard presently. But not impossible

Staking this month and then next month or 2 Coinbase will list it, then Coinbase will stake it probably! This will be so massive that it will go to ATH.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
August 15, 2020, 09:05:13 PM

2KEY, its the 2nd only coin with an actual use other than BAT, its had some hype and is up a little this week

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/2key
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 15, 2020, 03:40:43 AM
I guess you missed out on LEDU. It is one of the most underated projects in the blockchain industry now.
https://ledu.education-ecosystem.com/blog/education-ecosystem-adds-new-projects-in-response/ This news says a lot for a keen investor.

I missed LEDU, it's the first time I hear about it. What I find interesting here is education ecosystem, I see a several new project
that have a focus on education and learning, and I think there is something in that. There will be a big need for platforms like this
in the future, where anyone can learn everything they wish to know on one place.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
August 15, 2020, 01:24:35 AM
Activity: 433
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 14, 2020, 03:08:07 PM
I think it will be very difficult to achieve (ADA coins reach a price of $ 1), current circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 ADA, if ADA reaches a price of $ 1 then the ADA market cap will reach 25,927,070,538 USDT. greater than USDT and XRP.
Potential coins / tokens under $ 0.1 USD, there are many choices, including Elrond, Matic, IOTEX, and Utrust
In my opinion, it's not impossible to hit $1 for popular coin like ada. It already crossed $1.18 price in January 2018. But now need time to happen so again. hardforok is coming but $1 means it needs to pump around 10x, which is quite hard presently. But not impossible
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 09, 2020, 10:29:37 PM
Here's XSN being directly swapped for wETH

Pages:
Jump to: