Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 108. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

These are the best coins according to me:-

1-ETH

2-XMR
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 31, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

TELCOIN and TELCOIN, at 45 satoshis, it's Black Friday!

Take a look at the project:  https://www.telco.in/#howdoesitwork
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
January 31, 2018, 12:30:25 PM
So which 100-150 CMC coin would you guys recommend to look into? I have some top 20 coins some low market cap coins..but want few mere in the middle Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
January 31, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
Current altcoins I would say Litecoin and Ethereum. LTC is still affordable, and ETH you can HODL or use it to invest on ICOs if that is something you are interested in. For ICOs, Globcoin looks interesting (especially for those who like traveling).
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
January 31, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

In my own opinion, ethereum coin is the best altcoin to invest this 2018 since it already proves that there's a potential in this coin. Ethereum is just 300$ in the past years but it manage to grow to 1k dollar today after the hype on the market in bitcoin last year raises its value so eth coin is very profitable in long term investment.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 12:19:32 PM
At the moment I should say: Aion and Dragonchain, the first is a total exit, the second is still cheap
I go with ETH and TRX
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 11:25:09 AM
If not bitcoin, my top 2 altcoins that you should be investing in right now is ethereum and ripple, here's why ethereum and ripple, first  of all, ethereum is really neat, and slick, it has fast transactions, and is secured, this is why ethereum lately has been successful. The first thing about Ethereum is that it is not just a digital currency. It is a blockchain-based platform with many aspects. It features smart contracts, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and it uses its currency called ether for peer-to-peer contracts. Then we have ripple, also  a great cryptocurrency, hence it has secured and safe transactions, and it has their own unique way, Ripple is the name of the company, and XRP is the name of its coin. Ripple was specifically created to facilitate a now-outdated system of international transactions, comparing bitcoin to ripple, ripple is actually a private company, security for investors is what they seek, and the cost of transaction is great, rather than transaction cost of bitcoin, these are the reasons why ETH and XRP are one of the altcoins that you should be investing right now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
January 31, 2018, 11:06:06 AM
For me top 2 altcoins to invest are Ethereum and Stellar. Because they are strong platforms with many projects based on them
I think Etherium is very risky to invest now... Same thing with Stellar...
Activity: 84
January 31, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
For me top 2 altcoins to invest are Ethereum and Stellar. Because they are strong platforms with many projects based on them
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
January 31, 2018, 10:28:21 AM
I think this is the time to invest in a promising ICO, who have a great idea and a strong team. For example ICO ArcBlock, which in future can give much more profit than most of the existing coins.
Ripple, Ethereum, Monero.
Activity: 68
January 31, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
IQEON. Great decentralized gaming p2p platform. Total raised more than $2mln! here the link https://iqeon.io/
Activity: 259
Crypto Revo
January 31, 2018, 08:39:54 AM
My current 3 best coins for "long term" :

Smartcash -- Amazing rewards
Embercoin -- 720% stake rewards first year! Highly recommended
Litecoin -- I expect litecoin to reach nearly 5000 in the long future.

My current 3 best coins for "short term" :

Rebellious -- REBL      This will have an incredible pump soon considering the current market cap, daily turnover and coin circulation, they recently finished an airdrop phase and prices and as lowest as it can be.

Trident -- TRDNT - - incredibly low coin circulation and still invisible! current daily turnover is less than 1,000$ . Once whales attracted this will be HUGELY PUMPED. (easy pump and dump coin so expect something soon)

ICON -- ICX -- the korean eth, Soon after the FUD counters back this will burst..

Good luck all
Activity: 294
January 28, 2018, 10:21:09 PM
I think ethereum is still the choice of many people to be their alt-coin and maybe waves also look good in the market
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
January 28, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

Shift is not good enough to invest in long term. Holding long term only for promissing altcoin.
Bitcoin is good choice but the price is already high and my capital can not reach even 1 bitcoin.
So my bet now is etherium, waves and ada
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 28, 2018, 09:04:17 PM
In just a month Eth rise dominant than others. The big possibility that eth will help you rich. The destiny of you to become rich in the future just incase you invest eth. The time frame to make it happen is not by very short of time. You can wait longer you can probably have a worthy profit that you couldn't expect in return. Still the decision is yours what's the best for you.
Activity: 42
January 28, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

foret them all invest in monero
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 06:33:03 PM
I am very bearish about XRP moving forward. The Moneygram announcement was just for a pilot test program, but everyone got so excited like it was an official adoption announcement. I think Ripple has hit the ceiling already, look at the overall supply, it's crazy!
Activity: 27
Merit: 4
January 28, 2018, 06:32:56 PM
There seems to be so many that show promise and picking 2 is difficult but if i had to go out on a limb I would say Nem and Ada for the long hold.
Activity: 448
January 28, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

eth, ltc, and mnx. mnx is good coin it is listed in livecoin. the price is about 20-23 USD. If you want to buy now, I think you will make profit in next few months. another coin is dentacoin. it is token eth , it's price is very low now. it is time to buy DCN .
Activity: 311
January 28, 2018, 06:13:02 PM
Two altcoins that I currently really care about are the ripple and stellar because the two altcoin transactions system will be very developed in the world and could have happened for this year could experience doubled up
Jump to: