Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 110. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
January 28, 2018, 06:20:38 AM
VIBE will rise in about 2 or 3 weeks.
And NULS is a good coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 28, 2018, 06:13:37 AM
If you want to invest in crypto look for ICO, it can give you good profit.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 06:10:01 AM
Whether you appreciate cryptocurrencies or think it’s a scam, you’ve undoubtedly heard of bitcoin. Even Mad Money‘s Jim Cramer rails on about the digital token, though obviously not in a pleasant way. Perhaps he feels that he missed the boat, which is surely a common motif. But if you’re still willing to risk diving into the blockchain, bitcoin alternatives, referred to as altcoins, are your best bet.
Activity: 30
Merit: 26
January 28, 2018, 06:08:33 AM
Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

XMR can be a good investment for sure... Not really 100% though
Activity: 105
January 28, 2018, 06:06:01 AM
Altcoins may actually be the future of cryptocurrencies rather than Bitcoin for various reasons including transaction speed and fees. As Bitcoin is priced really high, entry is hard for those new to cryptocurrencies, and altcoins are much cheaper alternatives. To add to that, they are pretty advanced technologically and some even boast a 3 second transaction speed (Steem). Here’s a list of  top altcoins with high potential in 2018 that you may want to invest in.

There are plenty of high potential altcoins out there and no doubt many are just pump and dump. Look for those with great fundamentals and not just because they are cheap.
Activity: 133
January 28, 2018, 06:02:49 AM
The fact is there are almost 1,400 altcoins out there right now, and it’s very difficult to separate ponzi schemes and unicorn dreams from viable, useful coins that might make you rich. Nobody wants to put their money on a loser, which is exactly why I do so much research on which coins I want to put big money into.
Activity: 322
January 28, 2018, 05:59:09 AM
My top ICO for investment is TokenGo, their tokens will increase in value after entering the stock exchange x10 sure Wink
I'd like to share your expectations about TokenGo project. The platform is promising for all participants. Not so sure about x10 of GoPower token right away entering exchanges, but for middle / long term insetments it seems good
Activity: 98
January 28, 2018, 05:48:50 AM
One of a good bounty options I see @Viberate where they give away 5000 VIB's daily. you can read more on links bellow. This attracts more and more people.

Register:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 56
January 28, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin and ETH. what are 2 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 6months. i like ETH

Ethereum and bitcoin are the most reassuring. It can see steady gains. Although sometimes there are fluctuations. But will soon return to the origin. I also like Ethereum. Cheesy
Activity: 56
January 28, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I am still a novice. Nor is it very experienced. But I think bitcoin can hold more. It is stable. If you want to get profit in 3 to 6 months. This should require some market changes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 02:39:13 AM
according to me the coins you should invest in for a short time is
1.ethereum
2.monero
3.litecoin
these three coins will most probably give you a significant profit in the next 6 months if you invest a good amount in them.
they all have a lot of potential and are well stabilised.
Activity: 2
January 28, 2018, 02:35:01 AM
XLM for the team and their connections to institutional money and early tech adopters in the bay area. The tech is very good too.

XRB for being the best, in-production, fast, 0-fee coin.

DeepOnion for its privacy, brand, and potential scalability to be most popular darknet coin.

Activity: 178
January 28, 2018, 02:09:44 AM
I suggest XSPEC ,PRL and COSS(optional)
Activity: 378
January 28, 2018, 01:49:20 AM
I can suggest you Deeponion and Monero Because both the coins have good future and it can gives you good returns in long term and short term also.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 28, 2018, 01:02:29 AM
i believe ripple and ethereum will be 2 altcoins to invest and keep holding for 6 months laler and wait for that that time to make profit
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
January 27, 2018, 11:24:40 PM
For me, Ethereum, Ripple and Stellar as they are currently top 5 in cryptocurrencies
They are good for short and long term investment that will give income in both strategies but holding it for a long term will give much income in the future.
It's good strategy to invest in different altcoins so that you are flexible and can avoid the risk because putting all eggs in one basket is very risky. So we better to invest now because the price will too soon to rise up again as same as last year.

Ripple has been overvalued so far. I think Neo would be a nice alternative
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 11:18:32 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

For me, Ethereum, Ripple and Stellar as they are currently top 5 in cryptocurrencies
They are good for short and long term investment that will give income in both strategies but holding it for a long term will give much income in the future.
It's good strategy to invest in different altcoins so that you are flexible and can avoid the risk because putting all eggs in one basket is very risky. So we better to invest now because the price will too soon to rise up again as same as last year.
Activity: 109
January 27, 2018, 11:06:31 PM
It is better if you invest Ether,neo and buy more bitcoins I see good future for this altcoins Grin
Activity: 182
January 27, 2018, 10:52:23 PM
CAPP and IXT are long-term tokens that can be aimed 30-50 times
Both are promoting business with famous enterprises (Genre / Nvidia), the development is also smooth, there are also points that are not blessed with exchanges.

These tokens are leaving the most wide range.
Easy to realize business because development is going well
Since the target market is big, the ceiling of market capitalization is high
It jumps up every time it lists with overseas medium-sized exchanges, major overseas exchanges, domestic exchanges
Activity: 59
January 27, 2018, 10:39:53 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin and ETH. what are 2 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 6months. i like ETH
Jump to: