Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 143. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 29
January 03, 2018, 01:08:25 PM
Objectively I would probably recommend ether and ripple, they will battle it out for 2nd place behind BTC, depends on how much mainstream banking support ripple receives as more institutions adopt its network.

Personally I am hodling Siacoin and Pascal, I think they have very promising products/ideas.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
January 03, 2018, 01:02:39 PM
Well , I hope I won't give anyone bad investments advices. What I have invested right now is the ICO ERESTICA , wich suits my investment plan so well. And the other alts I want to put my money into , it's ethereum because bitcoin has huge huge fees so I think eth is the 2nd option.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 01:00:54 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

For me there are only 2 good altcoins to invest, That is ethereum coin and litecoin. I hold ethereum coins before when it was still $300 and i thought that the value will not grow further but today it already reach $700 because of bitcoins that massively decrease its value after the end of christmas. Litecoin is also good but with smaller profits to get because the growth is even slower but it is a good thing that there is an improvement even though it is just an altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
The list is actually long, but for me, I think that the best 2 altcoins which could make for me big profit would be Stratis and Iota. Though, these altkoyna are good for long-term investments therefore it really demands great patience. I see growth potential in these coins, and the project is really good therefore I see the big future in these coins.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-R0nBZ5tKE

This is private Cryptocurrency mobile wallet which even your grandmom can easily use and be happy with!

NAV is not just very advanced and sophisticated privacy coin - which is technically much more advanced than Verge, Dash, Monero, PivX and etc. - NAV coin is about to become fully decentralized anonymous dApps platform ( "anonymous Ethereum" )

NAV is the most technically advanced project on the Market.

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.

NAV Coin official website: https://navcoin.org/

Nav Coin Markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nav-coin/

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.

NAV coin is gonna be the next Verge in terms of Price explosion 20X -30X - it's massively undervalued - do not miss the opportunity
Activity: 118
January 03, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-R0nBZ5tKE

This is private Cryptocurrency mobile wallet which even your grandmom can easily use and be happy with!

NAV is not just very advanced and sophisticated privacy coin - which is technically much more advanced than Verge, Dash, Monero, PivX and etc. - NAV coin is about to become fully decentralized anonymous dApps platform ( "anonymous Ethereum" )

NAV is the most technically advanced project on the Market.

NAV Coin official website: https://navcoin.org/

Nav Coin Markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nav-coin/

Activity: 98
January 03, 2018, 11:56:42 AM
Ripple and ADA (cardano)
Activity: 182
January 03, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
I bet on DRGN which is the official cryptoccurency of Disney,and VIB these coin should give us atleast x100 profits in the near future.
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
my choice is STU and FUEL
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
January 03, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
top 2 good altcoin to invest is XVG and DAT, because these two coins can make us rich
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 11:43:01 AM
what coins will be good for investments in 2018? need experts suggestions. thanks

do some search on this coins omg, icx, trx. Thank me later Cheesy
Activity: 196
January 03, 2018, 02:42:09 AM
you can start your investment with A MASSIVE PROJECT called DANEEL, because its an A.I(artificial intelligent )  assistant for your investment, DANEEL WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR QUERIES EVERY TIME YOU TURN TO HIM ,  this is not only a bot, DANEEL analysis the data itself and  collect the best result, to begin DANEEL searches, browses , collect and analyses different sources of information available from various online channels, news feeds , general media ,specialized media and social networks , so you can have an idea about  DANEEL  don not  miss the  train , it will be revolution in crypto world
Activity: 42
January 03, 2018, 02:32:12 AM
what coins will be good for investments in 2018? need experts suggestions. thanks
Activity: 6
January 03, 2018, 02:27:26 AM
for me much better to invest in ico right now.
but if you are willing to buy altcoin you buy RIPPLE now because they predict become 10$ each before listed in coinbase
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
January 03, 2018, 02:24:59 AM
I think you'll first invest in safe and trusty try the ripple and ethereum because they are rising now that 2018 is big enough and I'm not sure if it will increase in the end of January.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
January 03, 2018, 02:21:26 AM
Eth, POWR, VECHAIN and May be XRP too
Activity: 171
January 03, 2018, 02:19:18 AM
Sir i suggest ripple, monero, and ethereum. Ripple is now ahead of ethereum when it comes to market cap. And still improving. Though most of the projects here that i know use eth as their medium of exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 02:17:50 AM
The biggest ones... especially BTC ETH ETC XRP XMR NEO an some like that, they are very interesting still and there are so many more, the 150 biggest are a good thing at the moment but nobody knows where the market is going threw
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
January 03, 2018, 02:12:47 AM
I would choose to invest more on Oyster Pearl (PRL) because the project is amazing and more effective than other more new ICOs.
The second one is AltOWL, it's a coin monitoring system that offers all in one application for trading monitoring and eliminate multiple browsers and machines running at the same time.
Activity: 42
January 03, 2018, 02:07:44 AM
You should check Fast Invest ICO they have strong team and already operating Fintech business.
Jump to: