Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 144. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 01:26:57 AM
I believe that Ripple and the Ethereum are the best potential coins today, and I am confident that they will show their potential in 2018

i believe in EHT but right now in ripple no. I've already sold all my ripples and taking my eyes on ADA Cheesy
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 06:53:12 PM
Spectrecoin and DigiByte.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 04:21:53 PM
Long term= bitcoin and NVST
Short term= Kucoin and DeepOnion

But as the others also say, look for information about the project. and make your own decision
good luck
Activity: 94
January 02, 2018, 02:42:20 PM
Most undervalued project which will 5-10x from today to end of Januari is AION.
Real long term project with great progress, contracts and team.

Pretty much ICON at 1/6 th of the price, not for long though. Hate to say i told you so.

1. AION (80%)
2. District0x(20%)

Told you guys. 4 hours later AION its up 66%.
Still cheap though compared to 1st Feb.
Activity: 128
January 02, 2018, 12:11:17 PM
I believe that Ripple and the Ethereum are the best potential coins today, and I am confident that they will show their potential in 2018
Activity: 94
January 02, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
Most undervalued project which will 5-10x from today to end of Januari is AION.
Real long term project with great progress, contracts and team.

Pretty much ICON at 1/6 th of the price, not for long though. Hate to say i told you so.

1. AION (80%)
2. District0x(20%)
Activity: 53
January 02, 2018, 08:21:37 AM
I'd personally recommend ICOs, as some of them (not all) are pretty profitable in the long run and might generate high Return on Income. However, if you're passionate only about altcoins, I'd say:

1. ETH - it is the second one in the market and its potential is limitless; it creates various new tokens and is used for real world problems. Also, its price will surely increase, thus, better invest NOW and HODL! Smiley
2. LiteCoin - one again, high potential, decentralized, generates high return on income in the long-run.
3. Ripple - centralized, generates high return on income in the SHORT-RUN, however. You might want to consider Ripple as a means to generate income in a timely manner.

Activity: 294
January 02, 2018, 08:21:26 AM
If I have to invest now in two altcoins, I would probably buy Neo and Stratis.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 02, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

I think those are good choices too. However, I have seen many improvements with how their respective developers are doing for Waves and sumokoin. I am not sure if it will prosper for a long time and if the pump they are doing would continue to help propel the value of their coins, but at least, as an investor, you can be comfortable in the fact that they have an active developer community that would prevent their coins to just die off.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
January 02, 2018, 08:17:38 AM
Go for CRED and WABI. Good for long term, check their project. Not a shitcoin, really promising coin that will help the people and the economy of everyone. Just do research first, you will know it. But that is my own opinion.
Activity: 224
January 02, 2018, 08:11:19 AM
Pay attention to such coins as IOTA and VERGE. I believe that these coins have a very strong potential for price growth in 2018. Of course you choose, but I would pay attention to them.
Activity: 3
January 02, 2018, 08:10:02 AM
>not buying DBC

Once DBC hits a Chinese exchange... oh boy are we in for a ride.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 02, 2018, 08:05:10 AM
I am still waiting for perfect altcoin, that
1) doesn't wait for to block to be mined in order to confirm tx, and therefore has truly instant transactions
2) has some sustainable retention policy, instead of keeping things in ever growing blockchain forever
3) with incentives to nodes, not just miners
4) with privacy similar to Monero
5) with functionality similar to ETH, but with ability to fix bugs in that functionality
Once it is out there, I will buy it.

1 - DMD network produces a whooping 4 blocks per 10 minutes! DMD has a block time of only 135s.

2 - DMD is PoS v3. Check it out

3 - PoS v3 has masternodes, very profitable.

4 - DMD is anonymous like any other PoS v3 coin.

5 - DMD is being constantly developed since 2013.

Activity: 532
Merit: 280
January 02, 2018, 02:27:11 AM
I would have invested in 2 newly released altcoins. For example, in Flixxo, which intends to repeat the success of Youtube.
In addition, the gaming industry is profitable, where such projects as PlayKey, FlipGame, Abyss are launched.
For me that was too risky but it is good also because it wont need to have huge capital but it has small possibility to increase its value.
And me i invested in more stable coin because by having that you will lessen the risk of your money but i have some experiment i would like to buy less know coin and hold it for long period of time and i want to test my luck in that method.
Activity: 7
January 02, 2018, 02:25:56 AM
I am into IOTA and NEO but currently waiting the following pump on 03.01.2017 6 pm London time.
https://discord.gg/HHBvhu‬
Activity: 42
January 02, 2018, 02:25:46 AM
You should check Fastinvest ICO. It is great FinTech company with strong team!
Activity: 378
January 02, 2018, 02:18:19 AM
I would have invested in 2 newly released altcoins. For example, in Flixxo, which intends to repeat the success of Youtube.
In addition, the gaming industry is profitable, where such projects as PlayKey, FlipGame, Abyss are launched.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 02:09:53 AM
Other than bitcoins, the next altcoin are Ethereum, ripple, waves, litecoin, NEO and so on which are good investment options and there are chances for these crypto currencies to increase its value as time passes due to good demand and every day new investors are entering the crypto market. compared to bitcoin all the altcoins have lower transaction fees with increased transaction speed and market capitalization is extendable. As we can see from the crypto market all the altcoins values are also increasing every year new crypto user's are entering the crypto world.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It's turtles all the way down!
January 02, 2018, 01:23:13 AM
What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody knows that shady ico, dont put a single buck in there because it sounds shady as fuck.

Crowdholding ICO is also good.

Of course that you should keep investing a lot in bitcoin, it is the only crypto that gave a lot of profit to the early investors.

Just look at the charts, litecoin was around 0.02 a few months ago, and it was still $50 by that time. Now it is upto $100 each one of them, but the price is near 0.009 each.

if all the holders just kept their money in bitcoin, they could have more than $250 at the moment, just for a single litecoin. That is why i will ALWAYS prefer holding bitcoins instead of altcoins.

Bitcoin will die someday cause it has old technology, it is very hard to use. New alts with strong potential will overcome BTC (ETH may do it next year).

Bitcoin will die someday because it's old technology, but I think it's still a really good investment. Just because it's antiquated doesn't mean that it isn't going to be the forerunner of cryptocurrency for the next few years. The space moves quickly but bitcoin is still the most trusted and most used for all the biggest organizations that are investing into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
January 01, 2018, 11:34:46 PM
Definitely would suggest ICON and Change. Both seem very promising, with a pretty defined roadmap for 2018.
Jump to: