Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 15. (Read 52847 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 07:04:29 PM
Better grow your presence in ETH, this coin won't disappoint you in future, maybe it can even take over 1st capitalization place.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 02:52:07 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum. The most well-known and trustworthy cryptocurrencies. Falling prices will help many to have time to enter this market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 06, 2018, 12:25:57 AM
It is preferable for me to invest in bitcoin, but if I choose from among the altcoins, I would choose Elastos and Fusion.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 10:36:02 PM
When the market conditions are still red like now, choosing coins that are safe and not easy to dump is important, in my opinion a good and safe coin for the long term is ethereum, NEO and EOS.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 09:19:08 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

i ever use shift twice maybe, and now i just know that theyre have coin too ?  Shocked
or maybe its another coin  Huh , i will check it
about top coins, i suggest ethereum , it will rocketing like btc
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 08:12:24 PM
In my humble opinion! The top 2 altcoins for investing right now are Ontology (ONT) and Binance Coin (BNB)
Activity: 276
October 05, 2018, 07:04:55 PM
DGB looking good as well  Shocked
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 04:31:59 PM
I believe ETH's bomb.That's why I only invest in eth.That's the way most people think.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
October 04, 2018, 03:17:29 PM
NKN and Pchain are my TOP-2 altcoins to invest NOW because cheap and didn't listed on big exchanges yet. Both altcoins are great potential projects but DYOR.
Activity: 182
October 04, 2018, 06:50:56 AM
In a confirmed uptrend, most coins/tokens are likely to increase and leading coins are more likely to deliver huge gains. In a bear market, even top-rated projects find it hard to make headway. When the market is under pressure, breakouts may happen but are more likely to fail, and other leading coins struggle.

There are several likely reasons behind the decrease. Goldman Sachs has been one of the major banking institutions which had showed real interest in Bitcoin, having funded Bitcoin startup Circle back in 2015, and reportedly mulled the idea of launching a crypto trading desk since late 2017.  While the concern that institutions are mislaying interest in cryptocurrencies is a valid enough reason for caution, crypto traders become visible to be more concerned about dangers hiding in the shadows of black-market platform Silk Road. A Reddit user has pursued more than 111,000 thousand bitcoins (worth more than $700 million) associated with Silk Road, that have recently been transferred to wallets of various online exchanges, possibly with the purpose to sell. Huge amounts of bitcoins being moved to exchange wallets give traders the shakes, as it likely means a lot of selling pressure on the price. In any case, the crypto market's upward momentum that started August has been brought to a screeching halt. The crypto world is still eagerly awaiting SEC's decision on a few proposed Bitcoin ETFs, which should come in late September, A positive ending to that could finally give the crypto market the kick in the butt that it needs, while a negative one would likely drive the prices even lower

We look at history when we intend to make a prediction about future events. Have there been any similar incident in the past? How did the incident end? Many people believe the future can be predicted partially. In late 2013, The price of Bitcoin went from $100 to about $1,000 after a series of very positive events (culminating in the famous Bitcoin Lovefest Senate Hearing). Many of the current cryptocurrency blockchain founders were apart of the industry, but only really got serious about the industry after this event. What followed this was a long bear market that didn’t fully bottom out until January of 2016, and didn’t fully recover until 2017. While the industry kept active and continued to innovate, the market didn’t reflect this change until 2017.bIf we look at what the overall market looks like today, it’s easy to see a resemblance to this event I’m not one to rely on similar looking charts to make decisions about a market, but the circumstances and the subject matter are too similar to chalk up to coincidence.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 01:33:33 AM
if you want to hold the altcoin well it's your choice and it's up to you and it looks like between the two altcoins that you mentioned that could be the best choice is the wave for my shift isn't too good and I'm not too sure about shifting
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 06:12:13 AM
I think BAT and Pundi-X are great coins to look in to.
Perhaps, they might have great potential in the future.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
October 03, 2018, 05:10:06 AM
LSK and ARK are always a nice bet down at these levels. ARK core v2 is almost here and if that is released during the next bullrun it'll probably spike a bit, while LSK has some nice increasing volume right now.
Both are good coins but underrated right now, it's one of the early coins that was done through ICO.
I have invested in LSK, and I may add waves because it's also a good coin, I think anytime this year, this will also explode.
Activity: 276
October 02, 2018, 05:46:05 AM
LSK and ARK are always a nice bet down at these levels. ARK core v2 is almost here and if that is released during the next bullrun it'll probably spike a bit, while LSK has some nice increasing volume right now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
EOS and Ethereum are the top two good and good coins for the future. and for the next Stellar as the third coin after they are good for the future. to invest at this time all three are very good and suitable.

Though I agree with your suggestion for the coins you have chosen are nice but I feel more comfortable with investing in coins like ETH and Litecoin. Both are still listed in the top five coins in the market. The fall is equally disturbing for all the coins so it should not be viewed as the coins loosing market. All this time I have learned one thing and that is the long term investment which is the reason behind the millions people regardless of whatever coins you invest in.
Activity: 238
September 29, 2018, 08:56:09 AM
if you look at the crypto currency market now, then for me are the most promising coins of NEO and STRAT
I agree! Neo and STRAT are the most promising and interesting coins. I think they will quickly update their previous highs
September 29, 2018, 08:48:10 AM
if you look at the crypto currency market now, then for me are the most promising coins of NEO and STRAT
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2018, 08:22:39 AM
Why Shift?

Shift has a very low volume in market. And I don't think Shift's price will go up. I agree with you about Ethereum and Waves.
September 29, 2018, 08:20:24 AM
Due to higher level of security, performance and efficiency led by low energy DAG consensus, vertical sharding based scalability to boost bandwidth upto 100 Million transactions per second and tighter GPS(geoloc) integration for uniform load isolation and balancing. All these features make TIM the innovation for next generation. TIM is truly The Internet of Money or as some of supporters call it Talking IOT Machines
Taxi is one of the key pivots in sharing economy for our city life. Based on some research, an average white collar worker spends 5%-15% of earnings and 20% of time on commute. And the largest share of this is spent on car based commute. With increasing sharing economy like Uber and Lyft, the ownership of cars has reduced considerably for good. Now people spend far less on upfront capital to enjoy comfortable commute due to these taxi hailing services.
But with new sharing economy has come newer challenges. Some facts:
Approximately 2.5 Million Taxi drivers serve a similar or more number of commuters on the world’s biggest taxi hailing service.
This amounts to average 5 Million Pings per Second.
And every ping must be stored processed and matched with supply(car or commuter or info, etc.).
And this cost millions of dollars per day.
What if this can be done better?
TIM Network is the answer. In the peer to peer network of TIM Blockchain, light and full nodes can be viewed by their geolocation. And based on push/pull mechanism, one can publicise their services or needs. You can publish anything. Like Dance classes, photography tours, eatery offers, hobby group events, and also taxi rides. We selected taxi rides because it is a very large, unorganised(somewhat), problematic, marginalised, and globally standardised service. There are a millions of taxis and they have just one rule: Take people from point A to B for money. Developing a solution for them on TIM Blockchain can get us the largest adoption. The drivers gain freedom from heavy commissions and fees which they pay to companies like Uber and Lyft etc. And Commuters get the same taxi at far better cost(savings passed on to them) and an experience of booking taxis in local p2p network — Look Ma! No congestion!!!
In a nutshell, Drivers become free from the global giants minting billions of dollars from people who earn $10 — $100 in a day to make ends meet. Also they get a sustainable platform for finding their next rides which costs no money, because there are NO servers. It’s GPS blockchain of TIM !!!
How this works for Drivers & Commuters?
Drivers and Commuters find each other on their mobile app integrated with TIM Blockchain(GDHT library). When the driver accepts the ride offer, the app generates a smart contract with driver and commuter. Both of them stake 50 TIM coins for guarantee of their promises. The promise of commuter is to pay for the ride at destination(cash, card or crypto). The promise of driver is to take the commuter to that destination. Since, the network is GPS aware, these features of destination can be mutually confirmed. If the driver or commuter break their promises, their 50 TIM stake will be lost.
As of now, we do not promote payments in TIM Coins. That is another journey where regulators have to work out their own rules and regulations. But for now, this 50 TIM coin stake to use the TIM network for any services, like Taxi, is going to create a really huge adoption.
Let us do some calculations:
Just 10% of 2.5 Million Uber drivers can stake 12.5 Million TIM coins.
And an equivalent amount of commuters will stake another 12.5 Million TIM coins. They get better rates and rides, free from trans-continent internet congestion.
The 100% coverage to all of Uber alone and their 8 times users of that many drivers needs 1.3 Billion tokens.
There are more drivers in many countries who use some other aggregator like hackney cabs in UK, yellow cabs in Kolkata and such others in Russia.
Such hyperlocal services for food-delivery based apps can give restaurants a lot of controls and direct marketing channel. Another Billion TIM coins staked there? E-commerce, digital services, advertising! There are so many."
Activity: 308
September 27, 2018, 06:01:29 AM
I personally choose all projects in the blockchain and fundamental categories. And it is important to understand that now, against the background of the upcoming crisis, viable and profitable projects will be those that allow people to: 1) Save their money 2) generate cash income.One of such projects for himself chose Merculet, and not only because I wear their signature) but also because it is a promising idea that meets the two criteria voiced above - monetized Internet for both users and business. Check) So same me like Ontology, Fusion, Nebulas
Pages:
Jump to: