Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 19. (Read 52849 times)

R77
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:12:01 AM
Only if you invest in a project that has technology like Spectrecoin and which is still undervalued.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 06:16:10 AM
Ethereum and NEO now has very much fallen in price so its purchase for me, looks very profitable. You should also pay attention to the altcoins in which the road map soon scheduled releases of the finished product after which the price will go up. Buy and wait and hold,and sell to the high price.
Activity: 59
August 24, 2018, 06:11:00 AM
1. Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
Reasons
Just hard forked to v.2
New website
New development funding structure
Great team
Strong community
Low marketcap with plenty of room for growth
Already has a working product with amazing technology
Q1 2019 they’re  releasing stealth staking
POS coin where you can earn 10% per annum for just keeping your coins in their wallet
Coindesk have just wrote an article about the potential of Spectrecoin https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/amp/

2- Kyber network (kNC)
Reason
The Kyber Network is a decentralized liquidity pool for digital currencies, inviting users to store their assets in the pool and earn a passive income in KNC tokens. The project, which launched its decentralized exchange in March, claims that anyone using their liquidity pool can trade any token instantly. KNC are used to pay for their transaction in the network.
With each trade KNC tokens get burnt which decrease the number of coins
Gormos release next year
Strong team
Asian market
Relatively small marketcap
Activity: 21
August 24, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
ohh its hard
if you have much time to wait then instead ETH buy EOS. Same alt but it better then ETH for TPS and structure

Monero very heavy and slow. Maybe Dash or look for Xspec.

IMHO
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 04:28:49 AM
ARK and NEO are some of the projects I am watching/investing in now.
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
One of the is easily Spectrecoin or XSPEC (by ticker)

Basically a Monero but you will get anonymous staking rewards by PoS

It is going to be a new algorithm in Crypto called Proof-of-Stealth

Price is super cheap right now, but it was almost 120 mill marketcap at one point
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 05:50:49 PM
ETH and ADA, I absolutely don't believe in XRP so I'd better stick with those top ones except XRP. I don't think that it's a good time to go for small cap alts.
Activity: 14
August 23, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
One coin that is way under valued is Spectrecoin ( XSPEC).

It's a POS coin and pays 5% interest for just holding it in your wallet.
Its probably the most private coin in the market.(complete anonymity if you want)
It's going to be the first coin to have Stealth Staking capability.
There community Rock's! Check them out on Discord!
Fast / Private / cheap = happy crypto investor!

MackDaddy Shocked
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 23, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
Personally, I believe the top 3 altcoins to invest in crypto especially in this period of dip is to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and neo because they have very good potential to grow and yield reasonable profit because they have good technologies and strong team members.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
August 23, 2018, 02:58:00 PM
I would probably buy all my savings Fusion and Elastos. Remember my words, these coins will be very effective in the future, as this have excellent technology
Activity: 69
August 23, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
Monero is good looking at the market now - interesting new things for investors and wise developing programs make this coin more interesting with every day!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:48:30 PM
For me my top 2 bit of the altcoins to invest now are Ethereum and Litecoin because its my feelings that this two coins are big potential in the future.But theirs more cions are profitable in the future.

Probably, Ethereum and Litecoin will gain but I believe that some other tokens will give you the better returns if you invest your money. I am talking about Waves, Cardano, Ontology, and Stellar.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
August 19, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
Iam still hope on rank 2 cryptocurrency ( Ethereum ) iam already fill my bag on that currency. waiting for next rally ETH hope can reach more than 1000$. Still positive on ETH
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 19, 2018, 08:49:30 AM
Bitcoin, ethereum, as they have already established themselves, and they have a good team. I believe that they can be trusted at least.
Yeah, they are the good investment as they have maintained the topmost position in the market and are the most trusted one to invest. And moreover, they are currently quite affordable to buy and have the potential to survive for the long-term...
Activity: 63
August 19, 2018, 08:20:57 AM
Bitcoin, ethereum, as they have already established themselves, and they have a good team. I believe that they can be trusted at least.
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 03:42:15 AM
Ethereum and Tron are now excellent as investments. in case you are involved you may purchase it now on your investment within 2-3 years then the charge growth will arise in the cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 10:50:23 AM
I think none of those you bring up. I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:07:40 AM
Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency to invest. The demand is high and you can profit good. The value of Ethereum is increasing steadily.
 Meaning profits in the future are assured.If you are planning to trade, Create a strategy and join the top exchanges, there you can find plenty of buyers.
Treading Ethereum is one of the best strategy to make some good money. 300 usd=1eth Shocked
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
Not the top 2 but let’s say the top 5. All of the altcoins that are going to be listed on Coinbase. Except ETC there’s possibility we’ll see BAT, ZRX, XLM, ADA and ZEC. Can you imagine all those new crypto investors, registering on that exchange and realizing they can buy some “cheap” coins? To the 🌝!
Activity: 252
August 17, 2018, 08:53:06 AM
For me my top 2 bit of the altcoins to invest now are Ethereum and Litecoin because its my feelings that this two coins are big potential in the future.But theirs more cions are profitable in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: