Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 16. (Read 52847 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 05:27:05 AM
ADA, XMR, EOS.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 03:11:54 AM
I only suggest to coin market GLADIUS and AE. but this is only my analysis, how about you ??
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 03:01:57 AM
For me, the top 2 altcoins to invest now are ethereum and eos,
I'm sure the two coins have a bright and promising future

Yes, you are right both these two coins have very great feature because their development team is doing very good development which ecosystem will be helpful to many other companies. At the same time, We have to consider the NEO, ONT etc because they have a very good strong development team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 02:36:35 AM
of course ethereum and NEO for a good investment place because later the two coins will experience a good price increase and to get a big profit it's easy. and investors also rely on these two coins for investment
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 02:31:40 AM
You can follow project of stable coin based on its own blockchain https://nebula.network - it's decentralized storage cloud with stable cryptocurrency thanks to solid backing in form of cloud's resources (computing power).
Activity: 448
September 27, 2018, 02:29:06 AM

ETH always remains the choice for majority of the users as this altcoin is something which should not be ignored and it is the btc of the altcoins . Second altcoin could differ from person to person as those who have a good risk appetite can include some ICO coin or some can go with more safer choice.

ripple and ethereum might be the right choice,
but if you want to buy now, I suggest you buy ethereum,
Activity: 250
September 27, 2018, 01:59:10 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I can confidently offer you nano, monero and eos. Can give-back after 6 months you will not get the largest possible, but you will have confidence in the future even in a bear market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 27, 2018, 01:39:25 AM

ETH always remains the choice for majority of the users as this altcoin is something which should not be ignored and it is the btc of the altcoins . Second altcoin could differ from person to person as those who have a good risk appetite can include some ICO coin or some can go with more safer choice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 01:37:09 AM
I would invest in BNB and KCS. As soon as there will be a growth of the market, the volume of trading on these exchanges will also increase, and the price of tokens will be increased too.
Don't forget Aurora Dao (AURA) Curreny of Idex market
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 08:00:55 AM
If we talk about altcoins currently, I would advise to buy eth, neo, eos. They all have great platforms and technology.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 26, 2018, 07:50:51 AM
I would invest in BNB and KCS. As soon as there will be a growth of the market, the volume of trading on these exchanges will also increase, and the price of tokens will be increased too.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 07:31:50 AM
My Top 2 are GoByte and Ethereum. I think that is a future.
Ethereum is top platform for ICO.
GoByte is altcoin with masternode with a quick return of investments and relatively not expensive cost of masternode. To have a masternode you have to buy (1000GBX) with a cost of $ 900, the return of investments period is 1 year.
Activity: 280
September 22, 2018, 04:40:50 AM
Now I don’t see new projects with very good technology that could change the crypto world and therefore I advise the old tokens:
-Ethereum because it is the TOP1 platform in the world for ICO.
-EOS because it is a competitor to the Ethereum.
Activity: 325
September 22, 2018, 12:53:06 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I recommend investing in the following two Altcoins: ETH and XLM, XRP which i think these three Altcoins are very suitable for us to invest in short or long term very well. As ETH and XLM are increasing day by day.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 21, 2018, 06:48:45 PM
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

The Top 2 that considered me as my favorite and I want to invest was first is Monero and next is the second top list in the market which is Ethereum.But I know all of this altcoins was really great and I have this two altcoins as my holdings for my future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
September 20, 2018, 08:26:33 AM
I would highlight the following coins is Stratis and Ethereum, I believe in these projects in the long term and actively follow the updates

In my opinion, the top 2 altcoins for investing now are ethereum and neo,
because I think the two coins have a promising future,
but somehow it all depends on the tastes of each
Two altcoins is a good choice now, both have good platform. ETH prices have bottomed out and will rise sharply, weak ICOs will be eliminated and quality ICOs will help develop more diverse platforms.

in my opinion kin and mth is best coins for investing now. they are really cheap now.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
September 20, 2018, 08:08:52 AM
I would highlight the following coins is Stratis and Ethereum, I believe in these projects in the long term and actively follow the updates

Two altcoins is a good choice now, both have good platform. ETH prices have bottomed out and will rise sharply, weak ICOs will be eliminated and quality ICOs will help develop more diverse platforms.
XRP just have a good rise and so I think ETH will also have that kind of rise if they have a good announcement.
We already have good volume so people will buy more once the whales start buying, at this time, there is no sign yet but I believe it will happen.
Activity: 559
September 20, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
Tokonemy: although this token has only appeared in early 2018 but the performance of this token is very good especially behind the tokenomy team it is very solid and the Ceo Tokenomy is the largest Indodax market CEO in Southeast Asia

Ethereum: with the popularity as the ico platform currently ethereum is ranked 2nd in coinmarketcap
Pages:
Jump to: