Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 12. (Read 52841 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 08:09:51 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

3-6 months is not a good time for recovery. Our market is sideways for 1 week and that is a sign that it is going to dump one more time.
I think that BTC will soon return to $ 3,000 and our market starts to stabilize at that level. You should not expect too much about its price to grow rapidly.
Please place a stop-loss order before it's too late.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 07:14:44 AM
We here at Kriptomat have just announced the listing of Tron (TRX) and it has joined the other 20 cryptocurrencies we offer! It can be bought and sold directly with Euro.
Check https://kriptomat.io/how-to-buy-tron/ for details

By the way, Kriptomat is available in 22 European languages, and we strongly believe that it offers the best combination of simplicity and safety. Try it out, we are always attentive to user feedback!
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 20, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
The top two best altcoins for me this year would be omisego and appcoin.. both are promising alts and will surely give huge profit in the long run.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 11:06:51 AM
Neo and Pchain. I like chineese blockchains , so first one is top 20 and another one is potential to reach top 100 coinmarket cap.
I have both in portfolio
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
My stakes are Ethereum and IOTA. I believe that they will have the fastest growth in the first half of next year. I am not sure what the top price will be but I hope they will be at least doubled in price.
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 11:27:45 PM
I would invest in Bitcoin and NEO. It seems to me that these coins can give a good profit. In addition, investing in Bitcoin is the least risky.
The BTC is not a good coin for us to invest in, because the BTC is currently low, but not as low as before 2017, so nothing is unlikely. BTC will continue to decrease in the coming time. It could be one of the riskiest coins if we buy a BTC for over $ 6000.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
October 18, 2018, 10:00:06 PM
EOS and Ethereum are the top two good and good coins for the future. and for the next Stellar as the third coin after they are good for the future. to invest at this time all three are very good and suitable.

Now the more ETh holdings, the better it is to buy the good altcoin to hold, ETH or BTC or NEO is hard to help us get high profit value, in my opinion should buy QRX, or ICNQ these are new coins and they have very high potential.
If you see the potential of the new coin then you have to be confident in buying as long as it's within your budget.
ETH and Bitcoin are the two safest coin as they fluctuate little compared to other coins, but if you want big reward you have to take big risk.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 16, 2018, 05:47:33 AM
EOS and Ethereum are the top two good and good coins for the future. and for the next Stellar as the third coin after they are good for the future. to invest at this time all three are very good and suitable.

Now the more ETh holdings, the better it is to buy the good altcoin to hold, ETH or BTC or NEO is hard to help us get high profit value, in my opinion should buy QRX, or ICNQ these are new coins and they have very high potential.
Activity: 224
October 16, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
There are so many altcoins but i like to invest in Ethereum and monero in these days these are good to invest in it and these are good for the last two months now crypto currencies are good and bitcoin volume is rising for the coming two months we should wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

For myself, I recently discovered such a coin as a bat and a Komodo. But I remain true to ether and nano. Everyone chooses a coin for themselves, someone needs a profit for others development and technology.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 06:33:55 PM
I think the best investment and the coins will be like this. projects developed for society and the future.

ETH, ADA, XTZ, NEO, LRC, OMG, XRP

it's not investment advice. however, you should think twice when you do it other than these.
Activity: 462
October 14, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

I like Peercoin and BNB (binance) also they also have good potential. there is a new fork on Peercoin ready to launch called BitcoinAir.org they are forking on peercoin and Bitcoin. I think it'll pump the peercoin price for sure.
and BNB is also a very solid coin. it's official coin of Binance exchagne which is the world's largest crypto exchange. having BNB is a best thing.
regarding the banknote coin, you will probably have to agree that this is a good investment for today, but if we talk about the prospects for real altcoin, ethereum and Stellar are the best representatives for investment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
October 14, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

I like Peercoin and BNB (binance) also they also have good potential. there is a new fork on Peercoin ready to launch called BitcoinAir.org they are forking on peercoin and Bitcoin. I think it'll pump the peercoin price for sure.
and BNB is also a very solid coin. it's official coin of Binance exchagne which is the world's largest crypto exchange. having BNB is a best thing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 01:40:48 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
October 13, 2018, 08:39:17 AM
try to learn about coin universa after the mainet, I think UTN smart contrats are quite interesting and have great potential for the long term and if you buy now the price is still very cheap. I am sure 100x fold will be exceeded
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 12, 2018, 04:25:56 PM
I would invest in Bitcoin and NEO. It seems to me that these coins can give a good profit. In addition, investing in Bitcoin is the least risky.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 12, 2018, 04:21:25 PM
I like infrastructure projects and supply chain projects mostly, also exchange coins are good, especially DEX. So, Zilliqa, Eximchain, Icon, Nex, BnB.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 03:29:27 PM
The best altcoins, in which you could invest now is a Ethereum and XRP. So good for short term holding, I think.
Activity: 252
October 12, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
bitcoin is the main coin in cryptocurrency. dont forget to spend more in that coin
beside that, is suggest to buy ethereum. it also the best in crypto
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
October 12, 2018, 03:09:27 PM
I would choose ADA and NEO, to mine the most promising projects on the market, but no one can know for sure. In that year, everyone shouted that STRAT would be a top coin and it develops with Microsoft, but where are these developments?

Cadano (ADA) is my choice too, because of solid team and they have history of delivering what they promise. NEO is pretty cheap too now, so it is good choice, but maybe I would rather go with EOS.

Although EOS is partially centralized, I think it is tendency with all of coins to become more and more centralized with time to achieve optimum performance and minimize energy waste.
Pages:
Jump to: