Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 37. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 02:16:49 AM
I agree that fist of all, it's Ethereum. I think it will grow very much in price. Besides, it's NEO. It' s platform of future. Also, waves but its up to you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 02:14:01 AM
Nano ($ NANO / XRB) is a good choice. Recently rebranded from RaiBlocks to Nano, Nano is everything Bitcoin never was. Correction and building on three fundamental issues impedes Bitcoin's mass practicality (lack of scalability, high latency, and power inefficiency), Nano is a low-latency, high-performance, trustless cryptocurrency utilizing a novel block-lattice data structure.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
In present situations my suggestion for top two altcoins are Ethereum and Litecoin, which both have strong potential to grow. After these another two are NEO and Waves also good altcoins for long term investment.
ps
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 07:27:57 PM
1- Wanchain - Wanchain works on interoperability, or to put it another way, the ability for different chains to work together and different projects to work across multiple blockchains.

This is going to be of huge value as blockchain develops, especially at an enterprise level.

2- Nex - Nex is an upcoming decentralized exchange, based on the Neo blockchain. It's a DEX, on Neo, created by Neon, so it's NEX.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 05:58:41 AM
If the two good coin to invest are ETH and BTC, these are the two most important coins in the market, maybe they will explode in the future, in my opinion you should buy them and hold on to hold until end of the year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Now the market gradually begins to be stabilized, but nevertheless many perspective coins can be taken at the good price. I recommend to pay attention to the following coins: Ethereum, Stratis, they can give me good profit.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
June 25, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
QUANT Quantis and privcy are top 2 picks the comming months!! Stable rising and at very low price now!! Marketcap under 2 and 1 mil!! DYOR, always.. Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
June 25, 2018, 01:20:35 PM
ONT is currently a very dynamic cryptocurrency unit, offering a multi-functional and continuous interactive solution that makes it an incredible community with many collaborative projects. Pay attention to ONT because the potential from this copper is enormous.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
Dash and Monero, but Dash has run it two weeks ago Dash will stop at current levels for some time before moving forward again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you can guarantee it will only go up against USD, very quickly, I think the best thing to do is $ 1 and profitable in all. Only one can go up to + $ 250 like monero or zcash and eth and your set.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 12:24:48 PM
I really like Stratis, Neo, Waves. These coins are platforms and have very great potential in the long run! I highly recommend buying ... now the price is very good!
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

First, I think bitcoin and waves are very good selections. After of this two, I can recommend ethereum, neo and iota for long time holding.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 08:16:51 AM
Well this is not new but i will say to go for Ethereum and Litecoin because I believe they are the most trusted alternative coins right now. I thinks 6 months is not sufficient to hodl for it because 2018 is not really a good year for crypto currency industry.
Activity: 252
June 25, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

You want to go with TRON AND RIPPLE. 2018 has not been good for cryptos as they struggle with their market value. TRON is no exception, but there are several smart moves by this crypto and the team behind it which do seem to indicate that it might make a real comeback really soon.
Ripple has similar prospects and so, I go for the two altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
June 25, 2018, 08:12:33 AM
I would buy ETH and ADA. It seems to me that these coins will quickly recover after such a severe fall. In addition, these coins are good for long-term investment.
Activity: 8
June 25, 2018, 07:52:11 AM
I would say BABB
Activity: 378
June 25, 2018, 07:31:27 AM
Cryptomarket need something really good, in my opinion we should focus on technology. I think about something like neo and ethereum, prices are low so it is perfect option to invest

Yes, the perfect option to invest in cryptocurrency right now is Bitcoin and Ethereum. The price of those coins really decreased a lot in the market so chances of increasing those prices will be high in future. People who want to invest in cryptocurrency this is the right choice for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 07:20:08 AM
SONDER and TRON
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 10:35:12 AM
Cryptomarket need something really good, in my opinion we should focus on technology. I think about something like neo and ethereum, prices are low so it is perfect option to invest
Activity: 378
June 22, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

2 very good altcoins for the investment I think are Ethereum and NEO, these two coins I think are very promising and I see the development is very good from time to time, so I believe the future of these two coins is very bright.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 10:18:16 AM
SONDER
DNT
Pages:
Jump to: