Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 39. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
ICOs?

Check Blockshipping.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/

Acorn collective. Soft cap reached. Exchanges ready. Big players most of the buyers. ICO still ongoing.

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
June 21, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
Its the Ethereum and Neo!the best to invest for.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 02:54:40 AM
i think bitcoin and ethereum are the safest and best investement in crypto nowdays
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 02:27:04 AM
Invest in NEO, ETH, EOS.
Best option to invest for the next 3-6 months.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 09:49:32 PM
There are many good projects in the market.
The market has suffered big loss. Lots of good coins are sold at big discounts now.
In my opinion, Enigma and SelfKey are two of the best choices in the market.
Both of them have good team and lots of good stuff are gonna happen this year.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 09:00:29 PM
already seen three high coin rank yes it bitcoint, etherium, and LTC, if you do not want to lose, but you have to take long term, just as you save gold, the longer you save it will be more expensive also the price, if the price down do not He was worried, it was only for a moment, in that the three coins were already in the top three, but did not minimize the possibility that the coin would be replaced by another coin, later on.
Activity: 280
June 20, 2018, 07:01:29 PM
You can invest in VEN, GVT and ADA right now, because they are super low and will recover back their prices soon.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 06:54:47 PM
for now a very good coin for investing I am suggest to choose Ethereum and Litecoin, these two coins have great potential in the future and I am pretty sure they will both benefit greatly in the future.
Activity: 14
June 20, 2018, 03:30:07 PM
I have been investing in Bitcoin since 2013, Ethereum since 2017, Waves - Ian 2018, now here's a Waves based pseudo-ITO:

Important Github Token

FIRST OF ITS KIND ITO
Let's be honest—everyone's tired of ICOs/ITOs. They get hyped up for weeks, and then they launch and clog up the Ethereum network for days, Coinbase goes down for a while, and then “investors” see the new tokens lose most of their “value”. This ITO is going to be different. We don't use Ethereum, we use Waves. And we reward The Github Devs. As you know, Microsoft officially announced the deal: it is buying GitHub for $7.5 billion in an all-stock deal. At 28 Millions Developers worldwide, this deal equals to $267.85 per dev. Your data, your repositories, your time. So this is why we believe you deserve this. The IGT ITO transparently offers investors no value, so there will be no expectation of gains. No gains means few investors, few investors means few transactions, and few transactions means no Waves network lag. Oh, one more thing: the fee for Waves transaction is really low:0.001 Waves (~$0.00355, less than a cent/transaction).

More on
THE WORLD'S • FIRST 100% HONEST WAVES ITO
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
June 20, 2018, 02:19:39 PM
Monero and possibly Litecoin. But never forget to keep some of the investment into Bitcoin too. Because Bitcoin will be the one to trigger the growth.
For me it just depend on amount of savings, if he has more than one thousand there is some sense to split it in some coins if not it would be better to risk and invest in one coin (which he think is good to invest).
Taking the risk of choosing just one coin will worsen the finances and will lead to fatal cancer ,he is not an expert analyze by just picking one coin and its not recommended for newbie who just started investing in crypto Two coins for investment I think is better
copper member
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I won't give you advice on how to spend your money, but I think looking into ICOs would be a good way to spend some of your time.
Neither of these have actually launched yet, so just look into them if you'd like.

Fr8 Network's goal is to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund utilizing blockchain technology.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
June 19, 2018, 01:51:05 PM
Monero and possibly Litecoin. But never forget to keep some of the investment into Bitcoin too. Because Bitcoin will be the one to trigger the growth.
For me it just depend on amount of savings, if he has more than one thousand there is some sense to split it in some coins if not it would be better to risk and invest in one coin (which he think is good to invest).
copper member
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Not sure if you're into ICOs but here are a couple i'm very fond of.

A couple ICOs that are very worth looking into are Muirfield IP and Fr8 Network. Neither ICOs have launched yet but are set to be announced soon. Definitely keep an eye on these projects as they both have very real-world use cases and are utilizing blockchain heavily.

Fr8 Network deals with removing intermediaries in supply chains, bringing revenue back to distributors and carriers.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm on the blockchain.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 19, 2018, 11:19:50 AM
You choose ETH and BTC, these are the two most important coins in the market, they will give you profit and safety. In my opinion, I should not invest in poor value altcoins. They are risky for you.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

This year is a great year for some altcoins now in crypto market because they are continuesly blooming in the market and making their own name in the market, but for me the best altcoins to invest is the litecoin and ethereum because this two is doing great in the market.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
i think Sonder gonna be the top one next month
Activity: 210
June 18, 2018, 06:04:06 PM
NEO and BCH are two coin I see quite potential now, if you hold them you will get huge profits at the end of this year, so now is the best time to buy them.
Activity: 129
June 18, 2018, 05:59:52 PM
EOS; probably Litecoin and Ethereum are good options, but maybe litecoin would not be a good option at the moment, it varies a lot due to the market ocnditions
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
June 18, 2018, 05:17:42 PM
I can recommend SentinelChain and PundiX for you. I think these two tokens will provide huge gains in the future. On the project basis, both have made great strides.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
June 18, 2018, 04:21:17 PM
There is nothing sure that any two specific altcoins will do good as of now or later as well. So it's better to take your decision on your own by doing some market analysis. Or else if you want to be in a  safer side than you can go for ethereum and any potential coin which you think is best for you.  I think NEO and ETH are the best options.
Pages:
Jump to: