Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 43. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 09:20:07 AM
There are a lot of things to take in consideration before investing, that is why i think that investing in lowcap coins at this moment might be a good decision after all, but it is upto you
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 09:17:13 AM
Personally from new cryptocurrencies (ICOs) I will invest in Fantom and GoNetwork. From old top coins I prefer IOTA and Cardano. But also Sparkster and DFINITY look good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
Investing in altcoins are profitable if you get then before the bullrun. If you get them at the end of bull you will end up a bag holder. I believe if you invest in 2 alts, you can pick one of them an old and one of them an ICO
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 09:05:35 AM
just invest your money in all the altcoins that you really trust on, there is no way that you are gonna make money in altcoins that are not enough good, because u will lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 08:56:16 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I fully agree with you because this is a very correct presentation of this idea. Altcoin is very developed in comparison with its competitors. It is stable and has quite good value.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 08:54:03 AM
I'd personally suggest ICOs. However, if you're headstrong in terms of sticking to Altcoins, I'd suggest ETH and LTC. Their potential is limitless, at least for now, their ROI is immensely high, and their future seems bright. You might also consider IOTA and Monero. However, for now, I'd go with ETH and LTC. Do your research and let me know what you think.

ICO is too risky. Most of them are just scams. Investors are not protected well.
Activity: 42
June 10, 2018, 08:51:53 AM
I'd personally suggest ICOs. However, if you're headstrong in terms of sticking to Altcoins, I'd suggest ETH and LTC. Their potential is limitless, at least for now, their ROI is immensely high, and their future seems bright. You might also consider IOTA and Monero. However, for now, I'd go with ETH and LTC. Do your research and let me know what you think.
Activity: 6
June 09, 2018, 11:17:54 AM
Go for Polymath and PPI
Atleast 30x returns in next 4-5 years
Activity: 42
June 09, 2018, 11:03:43 AM
ICON, AION would be my top 2 at the moment. However there are others. I think that XMR has potential. WAN as soon as they launch mainnet and distribute the tokens as well. Regarding ICOs, Experty is one of my top for january 2018.
Activity: 196
June 05, 2018, 01:51:03 PM
I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 12:37:02 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I had 3 in mind put was able to invest in only 2..
1. Dfinity
2. EFFECTAI
3. SPOTCOIN

Though spotcoin is currently active now which you can take part in, the Pre-Ico whitelist is coming up soon and you can buy into it asap after doing your research ofcos. Here is a quick insight of what Spotcoin ia offering..

Activity: 238
June 05, 2018, 12:02:16 PM
If u want to hodl for long-term and capital safe coins then these altcoins are safest at the movement Tron and Iota and Neo their development team in robotic in innovating the blockchain technology and tie-ups
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
June 05, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
I will not make any experiments anymore or even research for a particular altcoins that's good to invest your money. That is, if you already know about Ethereum and LiteCoin, then that's the top 2 altcoins that i will really invest in to. I have only Ethereum for now and i am planning to invest in LiteCoin this year too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
June 05, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
I will suggest you to have a look on LOC (LOCKCHAIN/LOCKtrip), Medical Currency Token (MTC) and BAX. They have huge potential. PS look at their consistency in bad market days.
Activity: 392
June 05, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
My favorite altcoins are wanchain and aion at these days, I have icon already and this three altcoins will do good job I hope, I can recommend for research about them.
Activity: 336
June 02, 2018, 09:29:37 AM
ICON is really very cool as well as TRON. You might be surprised but I will recommend you Bitcoin Cash. It seems to me that the coin will go to the Moon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
June 02, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

Everyone always wants to get everything at once. In the world of crypto-currencies it is difficult to guess which coin will go up. How quickly it will happen and whether it will happen at all. Invest in coins at the ICO stage. They have a better chance of a sharp rise.

we can analyze from the development of news that occurred on that coin. but it is just an opportunity. for example ethereum will reduce fee for minning, this indicates that the price will rise (my prediction)
Activity: 56
June 02, 2018, 07:46:26 AM
I wrote Ethereum and Neo here 3 months ago. Now I can see how much profit I made and everybody who think same as me. While small altcoins crashed these two locomotives went up significantly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 07:34:19 AM
Choosing a subcategory is not a very difficult task, as all the information is now recorded, we can do our own research and we can enrich our strategies with graphs and various sources.
Activity: 406
June 02, 2018, 07:31:15 AM

Everyone always wants to get everything at once. In the world of crypto-currencies it is difficult to guess which coin will go up. How quickly it will happen and whether it will happen at all. Invest in coins at the ICO stage. They have a better chance of a sharp rise.
Pages:
Jump to: