Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 42. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 05:11:49 PM
You must choose it by yourself. Everone have some favourite altcoins, but thats doesnt mean, that they are profitable to invest.
but for me monero
Activity: 170
June 13, 2018, 04:34:10 PM
Now you can invest in the two most important coins in the world of crypto-currencies: in bitcoin and in ETH. I see how much their price has fallen, which means that soon the growth will begin.
Activity: 56
June 12, 2018, 01:38:44 PM
Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. There’s a high chance of a possibility that Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the top of cryptocurrency. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. Plus, there are many projects coming up unlike ripple, and one such project I got to know recently is this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.
 You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
Activity: 109
June 12, 2018, 01:03:41 PM
I want to tell about the Nano ($ NANO / XRB), which is a good choice. Nano is a low-latency, high-performance, trustless cryptocurrency utilizing a novel block-lattice data structure. Besides, You should pay attention to NEO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
June 12, 2018, 12:56:55 PM
NEO - For me it has as much potential as Ethereum, we will not only have a winner in this smart contracts niche, and I believe NEO has a lot of potential to grow in the coming years.

BNB - A good bet, Binance has stood out day by day, and strides to be launched the largest exchange in the world, it seems to me a low / medium risk bet.

These two coins are a good option to have in the portfolio.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
1. Ethereum – the main crypto currency, which may soon be ahead of Bitcoin. The largest platform for tokens. Plus, it's also fallen in price right now.
2. NEO is an analog of the Ethereum, it repeats the principles of the Ethereum in principle. You need to have it for risk diversification.
In addition, I heard that they want to start charging for the use of the network Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
June 12, 2018, 11:52:37 AM
First I have Ethereum that I invested months ago. My second altcoins would be either Ripple or Litecoin. I believe that this two coins will give me such a big surprise this year the fact that Litecoin will moon it will reach its highest hype ever.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
June 12, 2018, 11:07:53 AM
MY 2 top altcoins to invest would be rebellious and marinecoin.   The reason is that they  both have a very low marketcap and have a lot of development in the works.
It good to hear but I will advice you guys to be more careful because most of the altcoin out there are not going to survive the current crypto currency market due to whales flooding and only altcoin with standard utility will survive.
Hope you know what you doing though.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 09:57:53 AM
from some of the altcoins I have now, I am very confident with ethereum and the NEO that remains the 2nd best token that is excellent for future investment both for long-term investments and short-term investments
Activity: 532
June 12, 2018, 09:33:01 AM
I would suggest you to look into Remme their idea is simple and effective and if implemented large corporate entities would certainly use this cost effective security protocol. They are using ssl certificates for authentication which is more secure than traditional password authentication.

Its a masternode coin with low market cap and for every new SSL key that is generated, REMME token will be effectively spent so the price of REM tokens will increase over time as more and more companies use this tech. There recent partnership is with changelly exchange and token is not even listed on any centralized exchange yet so i think its good time to get in.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 09:12:24 AM
MY 2 top altcoins to invest would be rebellious and marinecoin.   The reason is that they  both have a very low marketcap and have a lot of development in the works.
h7r
Activity: 32
June 12, 2018, 09:06:32 AM
I would recommand PRIVC: first round of airdrop I got 1270 free PRIV, and u can make ur calculus privcy already at 0.000036 (https://crex24.com/es/exchange/PRiV-BTC)

10 rounds of airdrop.

Dont miss the opportunity !
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 07:26:17 AM
TRX and Sonder
Activity: 378
June 12, 2018, 07:23:30 AM
For me the best currency remains is Aldon and bitcoin. After all, one of them is very good in price and the other has a pretty nice stability. And for investments I prefer them more.
Activity: 473
June 12, 2018, 06:26:44 AM
For long term investment in crypto, the top 2 coin that I will suggest are ethereum as the best altcoin, it is stable, safe, reliable and has promising potentials, it is also fast and has a very good blockchain that even icos adopt for their transaction and waves coin because this coin is also a potential coin and has good feature.
Activity: 431
June 12, 2018, 06:03:38 AM
Long-term investments in altcoin, I suggest to invest in Ethereum, Litecoin, and Tron.
Because the coin above has entered the top 10 Coin in Coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 12, 2018, 04:59:36 AM
The best coins are PoS v3. While you wait for the market to rise, your coins are quietly staking inside your wallet.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 12, 2018, 04:59:16 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Neo now has a very low price. This means that in the coming months this coin will give a good profit. I also bought the etherium for a long time
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
June 12, 2018, 02:12:51 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Eos, cardano and ether are likely to be leaders after this prolonged crisis, but there will probably be alternatives among these coins, it would be very good.
Activity: 42
June 11, 2018, 05:26:03 PM
for sure because long ago ethereum for me I still choose the bcc for him because the price is higher and the more users are bcc because the bitconnect has an investment program that is also legit it in trading sites so I want to choose bcc and bitcoin just what I want because they have higher prices and legit.
Pages:
Jump to: