Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 47. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 06:25:10 AM
Oyster Pearl (PRL) is one of my favourites. PRL allows you to monetize your website without adverts using one line of code. It is also decentralised anonymous storage with free downloads. Mainnet is launching at the end of the month.

Vernam Is my ICO of the month. Vernam is insurance platform on the blockchain with 0% commision. The ICO starts tomorrow and soft cap has already been reached!!! Looking promising!
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
May 14, 2018, 03:15:54 AM
The best token for investment is thekey, which is currently trading at a very low price, today thekey representative will speak at the consensus
Activity: 182
May 14, 2018, 02:51:04 AM
According to my stance Top 2 Altcoins to invest in

1.VERNAM.A very promising ICO now and is supported by large community and a group of alented team dedicated to making this vision a reality.They managed to secure our soft cap at a Private Pre-sale and there are 25, 000 waiting to contribute on our Public Pre-Sale starting on May 15th.It is really important that they are attracting important partnerships too.Last week they sealed a contract with Indacoin — a crypto startup making it possible for everyone to contribute to our Pre-Sale using Visa and Mastercard and also Vernam partnering with MM Broker — one of the biggest insurance brokers in Bulgaria.

2.GRS.Groestlcoin focuses on the decentralization of mining through ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) AND multi-pool resistance.Leading the Groestlcoin team is Gruve_P — Igor from Holland. Since this coin is privacy oriented, that means the identity of the team is also concealed. Taking a play out of Satoshi Nakamoto’s playbook.The Groestlcoin team has wallets on literally every single platform imaginable. This makes it absolutely accessible to any type of person around the world
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 02:27:09 AM
Apart from ethereum and bitcoin there are some altcoins that I observe to be successful in the future. it is neo and also cardano. most likely in terms of rising prices will rise for both
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 14, 2018, 02:23:03 AM
The title is not exact of the question in the information below. But the two altcoins for me good to invest right now are ethereum and litecoin that's only for me . Because if we see the price is very high compared to the price last few years ago and I believe it will increase more.
Activity: 56
May 14, 2018, 01:54:15 AM
I would say Stratis gonna be the one on top in close future so Waves and Verge do. Stratis follows the roadmap abit later than it is planned but it doesnt change the fact that the project and team vision are all bright. Waves has many speculations whether it is gonna be the next ETH but I disagree, it is really good but still need to have so much time. Finally Verge is about the complete their projects in couple of months so keep the track and catch the train Wink
Activity: 154
May 13, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
EOS and NEO the best options, though, are future competitors. Especially well you can look at to EOS
Activity: 99
May 13, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

you should keep investing a lot in bitcoin, it is the only crypto that gave a lot of profit to the early investors. because it is profitable and promising the future. That is why i will always prefer holding bitcoins instead of altcoins.
Activity: 114
May 13, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
My first choice is XRP. They are very popular in recent times and they give good news every day about the project.
Second choice is ADA. The same goes for this project Tongue
Activity: 99
May 13, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
Ethereum and Litecoin I think is a good coin.
Both of these coins could be an option after investing in Bitcoin.
Ethereum and Litecoin become TOP 10 coins, I think there is no doubt about the greatness of this coin.
Altcoin is able to survive in the Cryptocurrency market, and its price value is always up and up.
Therefore this coin is able to grow and have good potential.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 11:20:04 AM
waves this will go rise more as they will launch something on their project .
atlant, this alt is really amazing and will continue to gain more market value, this alt started at 0.6USD
UTK, so fresh in the market, utrust token has a value of 0.065 USD at ico but enter the trading market with aa starting price of 0.16 USD.
Activity: 154
May 13, 2018, 10:53:30 AM
I think of course you should invest in Bitcoin because it is profitable and promising the future. But it depends on how much risk you prepare. If you want to play it safely, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are your friends. But do not expect to get rich in a few weeks or soon.
Activity: 98
May 12, 2018, 01:38:33 AM
The 3 coins that you already have in your kitty are awesome, maybe just rebalance some of your shift into waves as shift have already had a great pump recently. The other three coins that you may look into are 0x, MSP and Storm.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 06, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
I wrote Ethereum and Neo here 3 months ago. Now I can see how much profit I made and everybody who think same as me. While small altcoins crashed these two locomotives went up significantly.
I don't agree. NEO is basically kissing the ground ever since chinese ban hit the markets. It might be good coin but noone seems to be speculating it. By the way you are right about ethereum..
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
May 06, 2018, 11:49:21 AM
I keen on IOT, IOTA and Oyster Pearl. All of them have a bright future.
 I don't make any predictions, but current development of their product fit to me and i am sure that thay will make something special
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 04:33:52 AM
Altcoin is good for investment, in my opinion, are Ethereum and Neo.
Both coins are potential coins.
You will benefit from the investment of these two coins.
I hope you always monitor also the development of coins in Con Market Cap, there you will see the movement of coins in more detail, Ethereum & Neo will show good value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 04:28:54 AM
for me i got omisego and appcoin in my investment, both of them got a good partners and developers and also ethereum ofcourse,
appcoins have not yet realized itself as a successful project. Their plus only in is that they are trapped on binance. I would choose Thekey or gladius.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
May 06, 2018, 03:01:42 AM
for me i got omisego and appcoin in my investment, both of them got a good partners and developers and also ethereum ofcourse,
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 12:45:32 AM
some suitable altcoins serve as long-term investments as well as short-term investments ie, ethereum and Neo these two coins are very popular and have a good character in the market, these two coins start to become the reference price of some new coins
Activity: 90
May 06, 2018, 12:13:27 AM
ETH - It has potential
EOS - Also called the Ethereum killer. It has interesting approaches in solving some issues other cryptos are facing.
Pages:
Jump to: