Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 49. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 07:38:46 AM
For long term investment, I recommend:
Neo - Neo is currently pretty expensive and you may have missed the boat on this one, we disagree. Neo has the potential to reach Ethereum's marketcap, and if you had the chance to pick Ethereum up at $150, you would have backed up the truck right? Neo could end up being the same situation.Yes, it's not going to be the biggest gainer of 2018 (like it was in 2017), but we're looking forward to seeing where it goes
Nex - Nex is an upcoming decentralized exchange, based on the Neo blockchain. It's a DEX, on Neo, created by Neon, so it's NEX.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
May 03, 2018, 06:39:09 PM
WAU Coin has been the only serious coin to go up all through 2018. It was .11$ in jan now .24$ while the market crashed. There is only 1,000,000 fixed and capped supply so I think it will go to over 1,000.00$ per WAU at some point (maybe years) as it is built to go up and does.

I told you guys WAU Coin a few days ago, now its at .30 and rising. Seriously there is not a better digital currency on earth for making gains. There are bigger coins and there are riskier coins, but nothing performs as strong as WAU Coin

WAU Coin at .36$ guys. Only 1,000,000 WAU Coin 20x more rare than bitcoin 200x more rare than ethereum. I will keep trying to help you guys but ETH and all the big coins can not compete with WAU Coin for store of value
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

WAVES is a really good choice, there are other great potential coins for good gains. NEO and STRAT are really good altcoins to invest for short and long-term investment.
I agree, especially against the background of news about the testing of their smart contracts the price of a token has gone up. I hope this year will be good for waves.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
May 01, 2018, 03:44:42 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

WAVES is a really good choice, there are other great potential coins for good gains. NEO and STRAT are really good altcoins to invest for short and long-term investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 01, 2018, 03:42:38 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see the great return within the next 3-6 months.

Three Altcoins that you can buy now and you invest in a period of about 3-6 months ie Ethereum, Litecoin, and NEO. These three coins have a very good prospect and the price can be high in such a short time. You have to buy now and the next few months you can feel the results.
Activity: 14
May 01, 2018, 03:37:52 AM
I always advise people to their money in a place that can assure you returns and has a great fundamentals.
Check out AGRI ( Blockgrain.io ), They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
May 01, 2018, 03:29:58 AM
My top 2 altcoins in my list are ETH and Litecoin. It's quite expensive that's why i only got a few from them. It's quite worthy to hold these altcoins around for quite some time now and i am looking forward that every year will be a good year than the last.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 02:15:56 AM
Universa and SONM are my favorites. Both are still very cheap and the project is very good. I think if you buy these two Tken you can make a big profit later in 2019.
Activity: 70
May 01, 2018, 01:29:17 AM
Ripple is basically a permissioned network. What else is different about it that makes it a billion dollar cap?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 30, 2018, 05:34:07 PM
Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin are my best choice. Its not because they're in top 10 on the list, but I believe in them base on their transparency and good strategies. Its not just on their names but how stable their prices during the first quarter. Its not how famous altcoins they are but how they are trusted by most traders. Such a long way to go for the coins, lets just wait for a few years and see how they will beat other altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:16:13 PM
I personally choose all projects in the blockchain and fundamental categories. And it is important to understand that now, against the background of the upcoming crisis, viable and profitable projects will be those that allow people to: 1) Save their money 2) generate cash income.One of such projects for himself chose Merculet, and not only because I wear their signature) but also because it is a promising idea that meets the two criteria voiced above
Activity: 273
Merit: 72
cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!
April 30, 2018, 02:49:03 PM
ICON
and
WANCHAIN
Activity: 308
April 30, 2018, 02:44:27 PM
I believe that now you can safely invest in IOS and ETH, even though it is competing coins in the future, now they live a separate life and both have to grow in price.
EOS has already given too much growth over the last few days, it is possible that the price correction will happen soon and it can seriously fall.
This coin is very strong, it does not just grow, very soon the developers will launch the platform, which is technically several times breaks ETH/
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 02:34:34 PM
I believe that now you can safely invest in IOS and ETH, even though it is competing coins in the future, now they live a separate life and both have to grow in price.
EOS has already given too much growth over the last few days, it is possible that the price correction will happen soon and it can seriously fall.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
April 30, 2018, 02:22:57 PM
WAU Coin has been the only serious coin to go up all through 2018. It was .11$ in jan now .24$ while the market crashed. There is only 1,000,000 fixed and capped supply so I think it will go to over 1,000.00$ per WAU at some point (maybe years) as it is built to go up and does.

I told you guys WAU Coin a few days ago, now its at .30 and rising. Seriously there is not a better digital currency on earth for making gains. There are bigger coins and there are riskier coins, but nothing performs as strong as WAU Coin
Activity: 44
April 30, 2018, 01:25:54 PM
For me the est option for now is ETH and IOTA / ADA. EOS price can be corrected right now, after big rise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 30, 2018, 01:20:48 PM
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 03:00:11 AM
Trx and THUG, THUG is the most likely coin to get u 1000% profit if u hold for two years, they are fresh on the market and unlike any oher coin they are cheap and soon will moon and Lambo, you wont regret this decision if u invest now and get gazillions of them nowwww😍😍😍
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 07:27:25 PM
I think the waves are not such a nice coin. I would not invest. There are nicer coins right now. I think you should look at them.
Activity: 52
April 26, 2018, 07:03:39 PM
The best choices for investing in altcoin are ETHEREUM and Eidoo
Pages:
Jump to: