Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 60. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 01:38:29 PM
I would suggest Ethereum and Dash. There are a lot of apps being created on Ethereum, which will surely rise the ethereum price by end of this year.

For investment point of view, you should keep most of your investments in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin.
Activity: 149
April 15, 2018, 01:37:45 PM
i prefer monero and minex to do trading because hargany is very nice and easy to take a chance. so it is easier to get profit I think the coin is very good for future investment.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 01:37:15 PM
I'd recommend ETH and Monero. Also pay attention to upcoming ICOs - some are just fire. Universa, Spectre ai and so on. Lots of good projects, which already already collected loads of money are still on ICO.
Activity: 144
April 15, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
ADA is one of the coins for sure
however there are many more project that will have a good times the next 6 months, since many ICO's will start to deliver their products
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 11, 2018, 04:20:28 PM
Now new tokens are constantly appearing and it is difficult to predict which of them will be shot at the price. but there is a long time going on in perspective, like Ripple, but not growing in price. My personal top is this: Zcash, Ethereum, Monero. And yet, if you think about it, then there is absolutely no reliability, everything is unstable and at your own risk all contributions are made.
At any time, any crypto currency can fall in price from the price that was expected.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
April 11, 2018, 03:56:54 PM
CHBT
ADK
BIS
ZRX
BWK
MEME
SHIFT

and that's only a few solid GOOD ones that will for sure fly...

then you can pick a bunch more on trex or binance....
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
April 11, 2018, 03:54:39 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I believe that altcoins worthy investments at the moment is Ethereum, NEO, and Dash. They can make a lot of XXX, and in addition they are in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 03:37:02 PM
If we consider ICO, then I would advise prospective blockchains with a small market cap. It will give huge numbers in the growing market. Blockcollider/NKN is well suited for this. You can buy even on the exchange, if you can not get into the ICO. There will be very good growth.
Activity: 448
April 11, 2018, 03:21:16 PM
top 2 altcoins are Eth & waves anyone can be invest now. 
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 03:19:08 PM
If you want exactly 2 coins. My advice is litecoin and ethereum. These two currencies are considered by the exchange as candidates for futures contracts. Well, I would suggest buying more NEO.
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 03:17:51 PM
I am not sure if this would be a good time to invest in any of the alt coins. Because of the bull run that bitcoin has taken all the alts are getting rekt. I did say hold you bitcoins.
Why keep? Now the market is very noble situation for altcoins. Just need to lower his gaze down, and there, in addition to the top 10, it turns out there are a bunch of promising coins. Verge and Doge
Activity: 126
April 11, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
If you want exactly 2 coins. My advice is litecoin and ethereum. These two currencies are considered by the exchange as candidates for futures contracts. Well, I would suggest to buy more NEO. Now there are no news for extreme growth. But this is a good project with excellent prospects.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 11, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
It all depends on you, you can buy Bitcoin and Etherium, but if you are a more experienced trader, you can buy altcoins from the top ten, dividing the risks between three or four cryptocurrencies. I would choose stellar, bitcoin cash, dash, cardano, neo. But it's all up to you.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
April 11, 2018, 10:33:57 AM
its the correct time to buy etereum and waves so just buy it now and hold for december 2018, you will get huge profit from this project.
Activity: 1050
April 11, 2018, 10:16:59 AM
I suppose Neo and Ripple are very promising and they have good capitalization. Plus they are cheaper than ETH.

feels like ripple is going to have a hard time rising after dropping from around 3 dollars to 0.5 , it will need alot of help from bitcoin to even reach 1 dollar and stay there, and it feels very manipulated every time it trys to break free insane volumes come in and drop it down again.
many people are predicting that ripples are difficult to develop anymore, because many people think ripple is not a purely decentralized, so many investors are starting to leave it. for it is true ripple will take a lot of time to recover
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 10:11:18 AM
I suppose Neo and Ripple are very promising and they have good capitalization. Plus they are cheaper than ETH.

feels like ripple is going to have a hard time rising after dropping from around 3 dollars to 0.5 , it will need alot of help from bitcoin to even reach 1 dollar and stay there, and it feels very manipulated every time it trys to break free insane volumes come in and drop it down again.
Activity: 462
April 11, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 11, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
I only have 2 alts, ie ETH and LTC. and I think his prospects in the future will be good. now many people are talking about NEO, maybe you can start investing it
Activity: 51
April 11, 2018, 10:02:27 AM
I choose eth and bch for long-term investment, because I think this coin is very strong, if eth from day to day mining results are getting less, but if bch supply a little coin, then there is a possibility both of these coins will be high price in the future
Activity: 50
April 11, 2018, 10:01:53 AM
i think  ETH and waves is a good choices for now, my advice is not to follow other people's choice, as good as any altcoin it will not necessarily give us an advantage if we do not know more about altcoin. first understand the character of altcoin we want to invest . then buy and hold them when it is convinced..
Pages:
Jump to: