Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 62. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 05:27:41 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

PRG is launching Los Angeles's first cannabis co-working space in Hollywood this summer. This also marks the launch of couple of partnerships and exchange listing (rumoured) . Have a look, I have zeroed-in to buy this coin with my current savings.
Activity: 25
April 09, 2018, 05:26:33 PM
for my block array I see future you already have an event with fedex
Activity: 177
April 09, 2018, 05:18:44 PM
NEO
WAVES

The advantage these two coins have is that they are currently very cheaply available in the market and boast of a good growth potential. invest in these coins and you probably wont go wrong
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:03:09 PM
Those who think about how to invest in the crypto currency, experts advise (especially newcomers) to consider for investment crypto-currencies from the TOP-100 in terms of capitalization. The most promising, according to analysts, are: Ripple, NEM, NEO, Dash, Monero, TRON, QTUM, as well as SONM, Waves.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
LTC has shown its reliability and stability during  the red zone, making it one of the most attractive coins there is to invest in, NEO also has a good project on it, but ETH is the coin to invest in for proper returns
Activity: 30
April 09, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Not sure about the time frame, but I invested into NEO and LYM hoping they do good in the future. Be it half a year or two years. Keeping them until I see value in cashing in.
Activity: 132
April 09, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

I like these coins

RIPPLE

NEO

NEM
Activity: 185
April 09, 2018, 04:32:06 PM
Buy xem more and more XEM. And don't forget Etherium
Activity: 154
April 09, 2018, 04:31:16 PM
Investing in DRGN and PRG. Both are undervalued and the market has caused them to dive big time from their ATH.

Both have exchange listings, major updates and announcements in-line. 2018 is a landmark year for them. I had bought ICX during ICO and accumulating more now. PRG, on the other hand, I bought in Q4 last year and sold in Dec spike, re-bought at 20 cents, this will be huge once market bounces.

I'm putting every cent I have into them.

Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
April 09, 2018, 04:29:44 PM
1. Ethereum – the main crypto currency, which may soon be ahead of Bitcoin.
The largest platform for tokens. Plus, it's also fallen in price right now.

2. NEO is an analog of the Ethereum, it repeats the principles of the Ethereum in principle.
You need to have it for risk diversification.
In addition, I heard that they want to start charging for the use of the network Ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
This coin is not altoine it was created on its own blockchain, but I would recommend investing in it.
It sets goals to make crypto payments more accessible, faster and with minimal commissions. I recommend.
Activity: 253
April 09, 2018, 04:09:27 PM
According to some studies, I really appreciate those two.
Litecoin (LTC)
The so-called silver of the crypto-coins is one of the investment bets for 2018.
Ripple (XRP)
Administered by a company that really believes in the potential of digital currencies and idealizes the decentralization of money.
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
April 09, 2018, 03:20:25 PM
Keep an eye on Age of Dragons. First I participated in their bounty program but now decide not to sell coins after ICO and hold. And maybe buy some. It's a game and we have objective indexes to estimate this project
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
April 09, 2018, 03:18:11 PM
Right now Dash and Nem are very good to invest.
Those coins are very cheap now.
Activity: 239
April 09, 2018, 02:59:11 PM
Top 2 coins or altcoins for me to invest. First it is Ethereum which is the most teliable and largest amount of altcoin and second to the greatest crypto that ever made. Ethereum has a good profit and ethereum is very useful as many people said. And now ethereum proves alot. And other is Ripple which is being heard by many and also getting popular by uts name, alot of advertisements helps ripple.
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
April 09, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
My top best viola for investment.
1. Ethereum. The best and most important cryptocurrency for the price as it is now! By the new year, the price should return to $ 1000 or more.
2. Dogicon. There will be a new pump. The price is now low.
Activity: 378
April 09, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
i thing you should invest in NEO. good altcoin i think. and many people say it to. and also if you want to invest should you need to invest in ETH. maybe should invest in to it because ETH can be long term method for invest.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 09, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

i suggest you to invest on TRX, Verge and Titanium. TRX have a same project like ethereum and its got a faster transaction than ethereum so i believe it got some potential, Verge is so good and seems like it would able to touch 0,2 $ in the end of this year and for  titanium i do believe titanium have a good future even though they are not flawless. last month 16 m $ titanium token was stolen and they immediately do a hard fork to solve this problem and i do love titanium cause they got transparancy and they keep uptodate and serious doing their project.
Activity: 8
April 09, 2018, 01:05:11 PM
My Favorit is WeyCoin (WAE) the network grow s fast without sensless shilling everywhere.
i think it will be quick over 100 sats (within this year).
Also the have an awsome guide to setup masternodes.
Second i would prefer Ultranode because of the pravacy messeging
Activity: 166
April 09, 2018, 12:54:34 PM
I think bitcoin and Ethereum are top 2 forever, and this is beyond doubt in recent years. So it may be several times more than its investment in other cryptocurrencies, or it may be zero.
Just buy and hold for two years, put a few times of the return is still easy.
Pages:
Jump to: