Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 65. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 04:39:32 AM
More and more privacy coins will be delisted from centralised exchanges, because they have to comply to anti money laundering rules. So it might become hard to change these coins back into non-privacy focused and thus freely tradable coins.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 11:56:43 PM
Cardano, Ripple, and Waves are top altcoins to invest, in my opinion. Because they look very good and promising. I think these will show positive movement in the next few months.

In addition to these Monero can also be a good option. It is number on choice for people active on dark web currently. There a lot of people who would like their transactions to be anonymous and Monero solves this problem for them. Since, a lot of people are actually using this coin, you can say that the price of this coin is real. On other other hand, in case of other alt coins, you might be seeing manipulated prices. The prices might have risen just based on possible returns people are expecting.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 08, 2018, 11:09:51 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.0026 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 04:30:52 PM
I like NEO and deeponion ...
 they are very cheap price now
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 08, 2018, 04:14:39 PM
I think ETH, Monero and Neo should do the magic. Taking ETH for example, it's sure that this coin will only continue to thrive, it doing anything other from this means that probably the entire blockchain technology is failing.
There are a lot of altcoins in cryptocurrency world but not all of them are good. For me the top 2 altcoins to invest is Ethereum and ripple. These two are popular especially Ethereum; it was said to be good as Bitcoin, it will just take time.
Activity: 36
April 08, 2018, 04:13:34 PM
FOr me now it should be NEO and ETN , both are on very low prices . both are achieving a lot on the expected from the projects
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 04:09:55 PM
I think ETH, Monero and Neo should do the magic. Taking ETH for example, it's sure that this coin will only continue to thrive, it doing anything other from this means that probably the entire blockchain technology is failing.
Activity: 92
April 08, 2018, 03:34:45 PM
Cardano, Ripple, and Waves are top altcoins to invest, in my opinion. Because they look very good and promising. I think these will show positive movement in the next few months.
Activity: 37
April 08, 2018, 03:18:25 PM
Hi, IMHO the investment is different for long-term and short-term perspectives. You should research and make sense out of the market trend. There is also an excellent source of information for investing in altcoins, read more here http://www.altcointrend.com/
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 02:41:14 PM
Everyone keeps talking about NEO. But it is more or less a government supported coin. If the chinese should, at any point, decide to withdraw that support or even ban NEO for some unknown and unsuspecting reason than its just down the drain. Or am I wrong?
Activity: 198
April 08, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

MY opinion for you to invest in these coins (ETH & NEO)
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 02:27:31 PM
ETH and CMT are my top 2 right now  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 02:24:56 PM
My assumption is that if you choose one of the popular popular coins, you will not go wrong. The only difference is that sooner or later the value will increase. In short, in trading, it is most important to be able to wait for the right price.
April 08, 2018, 02:23:58 PM
According to me ETH and NEO are the 2 Altcoins having high potential of growth. They have very goods projects and updates. These 2 Altcoins already proved in the crypto market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
April 08, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

if you are about to invest and expecting a good return, better invest on coins that is below on there ico price and low market capitalization.
i would suggest dent, rkt and lalaworld but please do your own research as well. hope might help
Activity: 162
April 08, 2018, 02:20:42 PM
I think the digital money world is very wide and full of opportunities. those who make low investments at the moment prices will get serious profit. my recommendation for investing in the market is subcoins sether and dovu
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

I think it's a bit difficult to find a good coin for a short time because now the price is very down and the volume of transactions is also decreasing then for 3-6 months there is only a little altcoin which is really nice one of them is ethereum, I think tokenomy is also good
Activity: 98
April 08, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

I think that Ethereum and Ripple will be good choice for you.
Activity: 448
April 08, 2018, 02:10:32 PM
i suggest top 2 altcoins who can invest now, wave and Eth.
Activity: 190
April 08, 2018, 02:03:37 PM
that is your choice to lose or win,  I don't mind, but if you creat topic to get some advice, so my 3 coin to invest below:
1, ARK, I think this is the greatest idea which would be the next ETH $$
2, IOTA, which can be the future of payment
3, SLR, which support renewable energy so much in near future when we starting to use much solar energy = unlimited and very cheap
Pages:
Jump to: