Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 64. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
My favorite two altcoins to invest in are $NANO AND $NEO, both are extremely undervalued. I like $ONION too, I think it's going to be a top ANON coin, I'm getting them through airdrops though..so no investing on my side.

NANO and NEO are definitely not under-valued, although both the coins have undergone significant correction during the past few weeks. I have mixed feelings about Onion. The airdrops are going to end soon, and it will be interesting to see whether the users will remain loyal to it or not.
I think Onion will take good place on rank # market place. I seen that coins has attract many people interest to following the project.
I will bet on it, that Onion will have good prospect for future. But if i will choose 2 altcoin that having potential invest for some next month, i will choose DASH and Monero.
Activity: 1274
April 09, 2018, 07:35:02 AM
I will suggest Neo,CRPT and PECO as these will go moon as soon as the market go stable and bitcoin again come in trending. So hope Market will go stable very soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 09, 2018, 07:31:37 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I would recomend you to have a look at following three currencies:
ICON
VeChain
Enigma
Its technology is really interesting and promising, that is why price of these tokens should grow in nearest 3-6 months.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 09, 2018, 07:29:54 AM
I would consider investing VEN and AION at the moment for the long term. As a third option, ETH may be a good choice. Personally, I would give high portion to VEN.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 07:26:22 AM
My favorite two altcoins to invest in are $NANO AND $NEO, both are extremely undervalued. I like $ONION too, I think it's going to be a top ANON coin, I'm getting them through airdrops though..so no investing on my side.

NANO and NEO are definitely not under-valued, although both the coins have undergone significant correction during the past few weeks. I have mixed feelings about Onion. The airdrops are going to end soon, and it will be interesting to see whether the users will remain loyal to it or not.
Looks like NANO - rip  https://twitter.com/bryceweiner/status/983042801238663168?s=21
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 07:23:36 AM
you must waiting till end this issue because now so many issue about rejected ads cryptocurrency, and the time best for hold altcoins is june you can buy and hold in ethereum and bitcoincash and hold till end year
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 09, 2018, 07:18:07 AM
I prefer to invest in altcoins of ethereum and ripple at this moment
I am not worry to buy eth and hold them for a long time.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
April 09, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 07:10:35 AM
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I am planning to buy ripple because this is only I can afford to buy  this time and I can see a potential in this coin.I think it will give me a great return soon.
Activity: 118
April 09, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
In just a month Eth rise dominant than others. The big possibility that eth will help you rich. The destiny of you to become rich in the future just incase you invest eth. The time frame to make it happen is not by very short of time.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 06:49:37 AM
For long term investment I choose bitcoin and NEO because bitcoin will obviously benefit in the future. and NEO has the same potential for the future, so these two coins are my choice.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
April 09, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

ETH will be growing faster than BTC and others !
Activity: 136
April 09, 2018, 05:59:04 AM
I suggest you to invest in Ethereum and Neo because both the coins looking very promising and both coins have potential to grow. Ethereum and Neo both coins are good for long term holding.
Activity: 560
April 09, 2018, 05:06:15 AM
I would recommend to invest in eos and ada cardano,they are quite cheap now,people are calling Eos "Etherium killer" Smiley and this summer we will see the battle between Eth and Eos.Cardano is very perspective coin too.Also think about Nem,it is on the absolute bottom now.
Activity: 448
April 09, 2018, 04:55:24 AM
BetrBetting and NEO.
They both have great potential to grow. Betr's price is just 40 cent and NEO is 55 dollars. I think so NEO will be 100 dollars in a few days and we see Betr's price is 1 dollar. So if you invest to these coins you will earn big moneys Smiley
Activity: 159
April 09, 2018, 04:55:04 AM
I think best altcoin is ETH and Waves for investing.  It is still growing popularity as it has been around for a long time now. I thing that it is better to have ETH today for us to have a great future.
Activity: 113
April 09, 2018, 04:51:13 AM
for now see altcoin named ADA, and altcoin it is currently very cheap price i am sure altcoin is very potential and give big advantage in long term and altcoin which i think has great potential also is token etherium.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 09, 2018, 04:49:33 AM
I will invest in NEO and Waves, they are almost the same as ethereum who provide ICO with their smart contract. I think it gonna expand their popularity and the price will goes up.
Activity: 46
April 09, 2018, 04:44:41 AM
I would invest in bitcoin and Ethereum. when the market fell, not a single altcoin showed itself on the good side. so I stopped trusting them.
Pages:
Jump to: