Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 61. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 10:01:48 AM
In my opinion, EOS is showing itself very well now. Well, I also really look forward to news about plasma from the ether
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
for now i hold ETH and waves, both altcoin always give me a big profit. wherever i trade those coin in many exchange always lucky. maybe those my lucky altcoin for me
Activity: 49
April 11, 2018, 10:00:32 AM
For now it is the best investment for altcoin which I think is ethereum and bitcoincash because it is very much excess and also a good price.
Activity: 49
April 11, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
Salt is a great one!  They are going to allow you to use your BTC as collateral to get a loan for a car or house.  So you dont lose your BTC and as long as you pay off the loan in FIAT then you dont lose anything.  Its a great PRACTICAL use for a coin that everyone can use.
Activity: 70
April 11, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
to my opinion, two of the most worthy altcoins to invest is ethereum and ripple, we can see that these altcoins have reach more than 300% encrease in just a few years, this trend is even higher than bitcoin, so they can bring us so much profit in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 09:59:05 AM
Bitcoin is not an altcoin but my first choice would always be to go with bitcoin as it gives me a feeling of security and I am sure it will give me really good profits in future and rest I will invest in Ethereum as its an best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 149
April 11, 2018, 09:58:29 AM
I have never liked Litecoin but with all the newbies flooding into the space, many will want to get into altcoins and all the new Coinbase kiddies may chose the cheapest of ethereum or litecoin available on Coinbase.
Activity: 144
April 11, 2018, 09:57:57 AM
I am not sure if this would be a good time to invest in any of the alt coins. Because of the bull run that bitcoin has taken all the alts are getting rekt. I did say hold you bitcoins.
Activity: 144
April 11, 2018, 09:56:22 AM
Both of your choices are ok. They have had a good perfomence in recently. They will get big profit for you in 2018. If you want, I would like suggest you 2 coins more, those are IOTA and Litecoin. Their Dev team have developed some great projects in lately. Let invest in them
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 11, 2018, 05:59:07 AM
ETH!!! For him I will constantly vote, I like the coin very much, still ahead of her and buying now it will be possible to make good money, of course there are also more profitable in percentage correlation of the coin, but for me stability is important
if you look at the current market price ETH is good for long-term investment and the future is not necessarily the price of ETH rise significantly but you need to see some other crypto coin like Altcoin certainly not only the ETH that you invest better if you invest in other crypto coin which is good for the coming days and it's profitable.
Activity: 231
April 11, 2018, 05:30:56 AM
You better to invest in top ranks alt coins such like eth, neo and waves. Its reducing the risk of loss, yes they are a lot of coins that pumped so highly, but they also a high risk coins.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 11, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

of course if you want to invest long-term you can choose beberpa coin crypto like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin is good for profit in the next few months.
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 05:13:25 AM
I would recommend now to look at the purchase KNC and 0x. This tokens decentralized exchanges that will soon be able to take a dominant position among all cryptocurrency exchanges. I am sure that the price of KNC and 0x in the near future will increase many times.
Activity: 448
April 09, 2018, 06:07:22 PM
I think waves and Eth can be invest for now.This coin price is more dump so I think it's time to good for buy wave and eth.
Activity: 126
April 09, 2018, 05:51:29 PM
Especially at this moment and a condition of the market, your best three best coins right now - Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. The prices for this cryptocurrency are always low, and there are serious favorable prices for those who will take her and you always get good rewards
Activity: 5
April 09, 2018, 05:49:50 PM
Elysian and Kin! Both are poised to be top 20 eventually IMO. Kin is creating an entire ecosystem around their token and Elysian is an Ecom platform that's basically a more advanced Shopify, with the capability of hosting and customizing several websites on their platform, including future blockchain projects. Exciting stuff!
Activity: 124
April 09, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

TAU is super valued, I bought at 30 cents first, then 50 cents and sold at $1.1 (that was almost its ATH)

I didn't want to sell because of its Super Fast TPS, enterprise suite plans. So I re-bought at dips in all of this bears. I have accumulated 3x coins with profits. I'm not waiting for this to go ballistic once they launch their Mainnet in EOY ' 18
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
April 09, 2018, 05:33:24 PM
I always follow the simple rules, you just need to read the nearest plans of the top10 coins that are on coinmarketcup and you immediately understand what you can invest now, I think this will be the right decision for today, of course this is a personal matter.
Activity: 308
April 09, 2018, 05:32:45 PM
I personally choose all projects in the blockchain and fundamental categories. And it is important to understand that now, against the background of the upcoming crisis, viable and profitable projects will be those that allow people to: 1) Save their money 2) generate cash income.One of such projects for himself chose Merculet, and not only because I wear their signature) but also because it is a promising idea that meets the two criteria voiced above - monetized Internet for both users and business. Check) So same me like Ontology, Fusion, Nebulas
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:31:08 PM
In my opinion, now is a great time to buy some Bitcoin and Etherium, I recommend these coins. But do not buy all the money, leave a piece, because the market can settle down even lower.
Pages:
Jump to: