Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 78. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2018, 08:55:29 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I chose Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. because the three are the top coins that have the most interest and have a high enough price. and all three are Cryptocurrency market pride coins.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 08:51:40 AM
 I think very interesting project now, it is BYTEBALL! You should research, and maybe invest there.
Activity: 70
March 24, 2018, 08:49:18 AM
Litecoins and Dash are two promising altcoins that can be preserved over a long period of time. You can get better results in the future if you get in there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
I will go to Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash and they will give you a good profit after six months or a year. But it is expensive, but the price hike is sudden.
Activity: 149
March 24, 2018, 08:47:18 AM
I think every alcoco is advantageous for investment. Do you have your favorite altcoin, or do you think everything is the same?
Activity: 144
March 24, 2018, 08:46:28 AM
Ripples are what I propose to invest. I do not know about anything else ... but now I am trying to find the best one for a long time.
Activity: 144
March 24, 2018, 08:45:29 AM
My opinion is to invest in Eth / LTC / Waves.
You can also study how good this is to you and see the opinions of everyone. I think you can get the answer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 07:03:51 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum have very low prices right now so I consider it is a great opportunity to invest in these two
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 05:48:11 AM
Refereum(RFR) and Tron(TRX) are the Coins I would recommend you to buy now. Hold it for the next 3 months without selling and you will never regret.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 09:12:03 AM
Two best coins for buying now I think are EOS and AION -these two projects blockchain 3.0 will grow too much in next few months prefer to buy and hold them now
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
March 23, 2018, 09:07:08 AM
Do you really think, that someone can give you usefull advice?
You must choose it by yourself. Everone have some favourite altcoins, but thats doesnt mean, that they are profitable to invest.
I see a lot of people who like to help in how to transact coin crypto or tell there are some good coin in a few days and of course they sometimes tell the ICO project is very good for that you need to choose what you need for the future does not disappoint
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 23, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

for Bitcoin itself is a good coin for the long term. and continue to experience developments that make many people believe. and for the next coin, I think more to Ripple because Ripple is promising for the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 23, 2018, 09:03:15 AM
Top 2, well, I would go with VeChain (VEN) and Neblio (NEBL). Those are my favourites, especially VEN, take a look at the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
March 23, 2018, 08:53:17 AM
The top two Altcoin that should be in your portfolio now is BNT and CAPP. But you can choose from more like Datum, HVN, EVX and TFL. TFL is good this will gives you at least 4 times of profit within a short period of time.

I like the above post.
BNT is really a great coin, depressed now by the overall crypto-dip. I will keep collecting BNT to our Passive Coin Backing Fund.
However, I need to research the other options mentioned above.
Thanks for good tips.  Smiley
Activity: 616
March 23, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

I think your choice is right just waiting but if you still want to add your assets I think there is no harm in trying to invest in ethereum because besides the price is cheap I think ethereum will experience price increases in the near future
ripple and tokenomy I think is good too
Activity: 420
March 23, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
The top two Altcoin that should be in your portfolio now is BNT and CAPP. But you can choose from more like Datum, HVN, EVX and TFL. TFL is good this will gives you at least 4 times of profit within a short period of time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 08:45:25 AM
If you want to be in the safe region, NEO and ETH. But if you can handle more risk and want to have a chance to get more profit, I recommend VEN and NEBL.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 08:07:31 AM
For me at the moment the favorites are XLM NEO and XEM now at such a good price  it is very difficult to resist))
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
March 23, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

Utk, Tky, and dent are the altcoins which I am very sure about it that within that period of time they are all for sure increase their price value. That's why I am now holding some of em in a long term.
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 01:29:50 AM
The benifit is depends how much risk you are prepared to take. If you do not wants to take risk safe, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are your friends. But don't expect to get rich in a few weeks.
If you feel lucky and don't want to miss opportunity with growing coins, you can try DeepOnion (has been growing consistently for the last 3 weeks) and YOYOW (new Chinese blog that pays for good content, similar to Steem). 
Pages:
Jump to: