Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 80. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 01:22:44 PM
ETN and GVT
Activity: 98
March 22, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
In just a month Eth rise dominant than others. The big possibility that eth will help you rich. The destiny of you to become rich in the future just incase you invest eth. The time frame to make it happen is not by very short of time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
I think the top three coins to invest in right now as IOTA, ADA and WTC which has a very impressive RFID tech and a scaning gun that you can mine crypto. Their roadmap is miles away from any competitor at the moment.
I think the NEO is right for the investment now even though NEO is still lagging behind BTC but I am sure that NEO can be like other altcoin and Ethereum is still ahead and by buying it now
Yes, exactly. It's great to invest in NEO and ICX at the moment. The market is going down quite sharply and we should take advantage of the opportunity to buy their bottom. You can read the news related to the technological improvements of ICX and NEO. There is a lot of good news talking about 2 altcoins on. Take advantage of fomo in a smart way.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 01:08:10 PM
I think that the two most promising coins are NEM and ZRX, but this is not accurate, but they also bought them and wait for X! And there at your discretion, I advise you to analyze the data alt!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
March 22, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
Right now, the altcoin which looks the most under-priced for me is Monero. I expect Monero to give returns ranging from 2x to 10x this year (2018). Another altcoin which is worth investing is Stellar Lumens.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 22, 2018, 12:50:11 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Ethereum, Monero and Litecoins would be the coins which have a lot of potential to provide good returns in the future.
Ethereum provides a good platform for posting new ICOs and has gained its stability in the market. Also gaining a lot of acceptance in the market, the coin has way to go.
Monero provides complete anonymity in its transactions. It keeps the information  of sender and reciever private. Hence it is preferred for money transactions.
Litecoin with a market capital of $9 billion at the moment, has a lot of potential. And with its blockchain of 2.5 minutes, it is providing a healthy competition to bitcoin.
Activity: 128
March 22, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

MY opinion is the ETH & NEO are the best. they are giving us much profit for now and in future it might be better then now.
Activity: 72
March 22, 2018, 12:09:34 PM
Ripple will be the best choice for you to invest now. EOS is a recent development, but EOS is in the top 10 coin market capitalization on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 22, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
In my opinion, the other Altcoin with great potential and good foundation close to ETH is Credits and Effect AI. The purpose of these two projects is really exciting and offers many benefits for customers, investors and token owners.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 12:00:11 PM
I think the top three coins to invest in right now as IOTA, ADA and WTC which has a very impressive RFID tech and a scaning gun that you can mine crypto. Their roadmap is miles away from any competitor at the moment.
I think the NEO is right for the investment now even though NEO is still lagging behind BTC but I am sure that NEO can be like other altcoin and Ethereum is still ahead and by buying it now

I agree with hodll, IOTA and ADA, are really truly masterpieces, I don't know anything about WTC, Neo is not so great, because they have shutdown button, It's only great because you get gas, but with PIVX you get even more PIVX with staking and it's also private coin.
Activity: 168
March 22, 2018, 10:39:17 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 09:10:08 AM
Since eth has low price than previous days i think it is bettwr to choose that coin for you to invest in , the second one for me like what others saying Ripple is also a good choice to invest in.
I agree with you that ethereum is one of the best altcoins to invest now, because ethereum is really popular and a lot of people is trusting ethereum so if we will invest on it i am sure that our money is we will be totally safe and i think litecoin is also one of the best altcoin to invest now.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
March 22, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

of course if you want to see the benefits of the next few days the best choice is the bitcoin now number one discussed and I think altcoin is also good for the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 22, 2018, 08:34:08 AM
Its unbelievably how many people here recommend totally shitcoins which will never be something worth. If you need two altcoins to invest, take ethereum und litecoin. This two are safe and they will hit in future some good profits. Espacially ethereum who is really the best altcoin with his smart contracts on the blockchain. Many project of this chain who have a real use case and who will be used by many companys in future. Litecoins is more and more acceptable on online shops.
Activity: 56
March 22, 2018, 08:31:13 AM
Hellenic Coin (HNC) and Bitcoin !
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
March 22, 2018, 08:25:40 AM
For secure investment altcoins. Buy ethereum for now . And sell if the price of ethereum goes up.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
March 22, 2018, 08:22:17 AM
Definitely would suggest ICON and Change. Both seem very promising, a pretty defined roadmap for 2018.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 08:15:14 AM
DeepOnion and Siriux
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 07:59:40 AM
I think that the best investment is now NEO and BNB,because we can get the price fast and we can get big profit from the price increase.

For me, Bitcoin would have to be pumping so I can want to invest in NEO. The coin is not looking that safe to invest in right now.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 07:27:13 AM
I like DeepOnion and Factom right now. Storj is neat too if you want a Factom competitor. All of them are at good overall prices.
Pages:
Jump to: