Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 79. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 12:58:25 AM
i think right now decent waves ltc , i am freely invest with this 3 coin
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 08:50:54 PM
Especially at this moment and present market condition, your best two top coin right now is bitcoin  and Ethereum.The prices for this cryptocurrency are at all time low and there is serious bargain in price for those that will take it.
Activity: 154
March 22, 2018, 08:42:54 PM
I think best altcoin is ETH and Waves for investing.  It is still growing popularity as it has been around for a long time now. I thing that it is better to have ETH today for us to have a great future.
Activity: 132
March 22, 2018, 08:17:57 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

These coin's are best for the future Smiley

NEO

IOTA
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
March 22, 2018, 08:16:11 PM
I would invest on Zcash and ETH...........they have fallen too much and I think thet will rise soon at their maximum levels...
Activity: 132
March 22, 2018, 08:14:01 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I suggest you to invest in these coin is good future (ETH & NEO)
Activity: 68
March 22, 2018, 08:04:40 PM
I recommend XVG and TRX for the moment!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

I think there are a lot of great altcoins out there with a huge potential in the future such as Verge, Cardano, and EOS. these are my very best altcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
March 22, 2018, 06:24:59 PM
my opinion is better to invest on ETH now because now very low price and its good rational coin, if buy now and keep long time you can gain good profits, LTC, WAVES also good coins to invest
March 22, 2018, 06:20:27 PM
The key is adoption vs. hype. Which coins are increasingly being adopted? On the other hand, many of these coins are priced with that already factored in, like Litecoin and Ethereum. Which coins will likely bring adoption in the future? I think Cardano (ADA) is a high probability.

So, I like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Cardano, with Cardano with the greatest upside. Some people mentioned Monero -- this is perhaps the best anonymous coin, so it's likely to outperform. There are likely others that will see much greater adoption. If IOTA can eventually become decentralized, it will be a 100-bagger -- but this one is higher risk.
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

I am a fan of coins that are cheap, and have all the chances to become leaders!
so my choice fell on two very promising assemblies, which I'm sure will become leaders!
EOS uses the DPoS algorithm, which allows you to repair or troubleshoot applications. Also, the user can solve legal issues among themselves. In the long term, the project of EOS can become better than the Efirium.
IOTA.The most important factor that makes the IOTA project special is the Tangle technology, which underlies its work. The advantage of this technology is the speed of transaction confirmation, which is increased due to the increase in network participants.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 02:33:53 PM
There are whole lot of coins that are top ones which one can invest in right now. For me I think Neo and ETH are two top coins which anyone can invest in  which can yield sure returns. Especially at a time like this that prices of these two coins have dipped greatly. It actually a lifetime opportunity if one can grab it and secure some of these coins at their cheaper prices.
Activity: 112
March 22, 2018, 02:28:32 PM
Top 2 coin worth to invest is bitcoin and ethereum, we buy gold and buy silver for future, a time you will be rich
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
March 22, 2018, 02:27:05 PM
I think you choose a very good coin, and a very potential coin to get a profit, but it will not be able to fully guarantee, because we know the price of a coin is determined from the exchange of buying and selling, so I can not determine its development in the future
if the goal is to choose two quality coins, then one of them must be an etherium necessarily. But the second coin should be chosen based on the fact, but what investments do you expect, short-term or long-term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 02:13:10 PM
I prefer to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, NEM, and I’m very excited about new coins PundiX, CVCoin. To say the truth there are a lot of new coins that will give 10-20x or even more this spring.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
March 22, 2018, 02:05:47 PM
I think you choose a very good coin, and a very potential coin to get a profit, but it will not be able to fully guarantee, because we know the price of a coin is determined from the exchange of buying and selling, so I can not determine its development in the future
Activity: 116
March 22, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

MY opinion is to invest in these coin's ETH, IOTA & NEO . cux they are going to  give us a big profit in the future.
Activity: 97
March 22, 2018, 01:34:25 PM
Ethereum is the best coin to invest as far I have seen there is lots of coins exists and also moving up and down trend but ethereum and bitcoin we regularly use either for payment or speculation . Ethereum more than that used to create smart contract.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 01:24:55 PM
Other than bitcoins, the next altcoin are Ethereum, tron, Cs, Sc, ripple, waves, litecoin, NEO and so on which are good investment options and there are chances for these crypto currencies to increase its value as time passes due to good demand and every day new investors are entering the crypto market. Nice!
Activity: 104
March 22, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
Investing on ethereum and waves, because we think this is the 2 best altcoin to invest for, first is the waves we all know that waves is starting to make noise in the market and second is the ethereum the best altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: