Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 83. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
IOTA first appears on my list. Logaritm took second place. These two have great potential. I offer fraud and hodl. Future these two altcoins are bright forward
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 12:14:02 PM
i would say Eos and Iota ,especially the second is underrated coin
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 12:12:33 PM
Because their projects are so powerful and their teams are very active, the two best accounts to invest are layers and waves. If you have a long-term coin, you will get an unexpected income.
Activity: 168
March 20, 2018, 03:58:32 AM
I think the top three coins to invest in right now as IOTA, ADA and WTC which has a very impressive RFID tech and a scaning gun that you can mine crypto. Their roadmap is miles away from any competitor at the moment.
I think Monero is right for investment right now though Monero is still lagging behind BTC I am sure that Monero can be like other altcoin and Ethereum is still ahead and by buying it now will enable you to earn a profit in the future
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
March 19, 2018, 05:59:42 PM
I would say 1)EOS , 2)Litecoin and 3)ETH
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 11:45:35 AM
I recommend you , ethereum and bitcoincash as investment option. They're more convincing with capacity holders as well as enormous capitalization.
I invested in bitcoincash and now only a little bit because the price keeps falling in and still can not return the price as before
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
March 18, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
I think 2 altcoins to invest right now are bitcoin and ethereum. This is 2 coin which is considered as safe investment. Although in the past few days the market  cryptocurrency has been a little volatile. But bitcoin and ethereum are two coin with the lowest rate of change. For a safe investment, I think the two coin will remain in the top of the altcoins are considered the most effective investment.
Activity: 672
March 18, 2018, 11:11:25 AM
Turn around, now bitcoin and ethereum stand as cost in the fall of 2017. I will not miss this opportunity to buy cheaper. Of course they say that the price will drop to $ 5000 probably I will buy when bitcoin will cost $ 3.000
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
March 18, 2018, 11:09:34 AM
every coin in this thread has lost 50% in 2018. WAU Coin continues to rise against the fall of all other digital currencies
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 11:08:50 AM
I believe that now the top 2 alts are eth and neo. This is a very promising two coins, they will always grow and give to people who keep them on their wallets a huge profit!
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 18, 2018, 10:52:17 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

ETH, LTC and XRP i think good for short invest.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
March 18, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
I would suggest Ethereum because its an altcoin and it has proven that it is good for the long term like bitcoin. Litecoin is one of my picks too because I believe that LTC will be use in microtransactions in the future because of its lightning speed transactions. I would suggest Viberate Token as my third pick. Its a great token for music lovers like me and I found it a very interesting token. You can read more here: www.viberate.com. It's a strong coin you can also invest here: www.viberate.io
Activity: 61
March 18, 2018, 10:04:18 AM
RaiBlocks, what bitcoin should have been? Raiblocks aiming to solve the problems that bitcoin have and therefore be the the cryptocurrency which you’ll use when you go and buy coffe every day. Raiblocks is completely feesless and have instant transactions, and thanks to its block lattice platform, its completely scalabe unlike many other cryptocurrencies out there. Also cryptocurrency i would advice looking into is Oyster(PRL ). this is a pretty unkown one. It has made a piece of code which you can enter on your website, so that everybody that visits the site will give a bit of their computerpower to mine Oyster pearls for the website owner.
Activity: 70
March 18, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
Factom is another fantastic cryptocurrency that used to be called “Notary Chain” that should grow by a lot this year.
Factom is getting mass adoption very quickly, I can see it growing to $30 before the summer. While Ethereum is a true outlier. It’s a platform that allows to create smart contract that runs on a decentralize network. The team behind Ethereum is very smart.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
March 18, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
For me I think waves and ethereum are the top 2 altcoins to invest in now cos you are gonna make good profit when the price increases.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 09:53:56 AM
for the current pricing conditions it would be better if we believe in the existing coin in the market, do not invest in new coins, try to invest in NEO, ETH or XRP
Activity: 85
March 18, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
Instead of storing data on your computer, with maidsafe you can encrypt and upload it on the decentralise server. That way no one person can access your data without your permission. It is 100% secure and it doesnt use any space.
once they go live, their price will sky rocket to a few dollars for sure. I really think they can revolutionize the internet so their price should reflect that in the long term. 600$ in a few years.
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
Oyster Pearl PRL, Spectre.ai and Worldcore. These three coins with some other coins are giving me good investment in return. I dumped some of my coins in order to invest more on these Altcoins and I think you should try to visit these coins in coinmarketcap also.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
March 18, 2018, 09:48:40 AM
For me ICON and NEO.
I believe these two have potential to do Ethereum, so one need to be well position to catch the run up, especially ICON, if they can deliver on what they promise, we might see people abandoning Ethereum platform for the platform
Activity: 5
March 18, 2018, 09:47:28 AM
For me: TRX and LINDA
Pages:
Jump to: