Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 98. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 10:43:29 AM
In cypto market many altcoins are strong but if we choose any 2 coins so I go with ethereum and NEO.both coins are comes with very strong concept.ether and neo price increase very rapidly. In 2017 one ether is only $10 and neo is only $2 but today one ether is $950 and neo is $130. So I go with ethereum & NEO.
Activity: 140
Merit me or don't.
February 19, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
You should invest in *INSERT ALTCOIN I HAVE INVESTED IN, IN HOPE THE PRICE GOES UP*.

Jesus wept.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
February 19, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
I bet on Cappasity, Comsa, Titanium! I also think that now is the time to pay attention to BItClave!
Regards Denis
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 09:51:09 AM
Looking at the predictions of people, many are just suggesting some coins such as Monero which may be exorbitant for some people to buy especially someone like me who is just a newcomer in cryptosystem. Also so many people have forget also to conduct some empirical researches on some less popular coins such as Aelf, Storm, Matrix and many others which although not popular holds huge profit returns for anyone who can invest in them. I can say its high time people started seeing some possibilities within some less popular alt coins such as the ones aforementioned above.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 09:47:20 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I think at this time there are many cheap altcoin, the most important is always trying to investigate first before it really buy it
I myself have eth as altcoin that I most priority, because I can do it for investment or crypto trade
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 19, 2018, 09:40:00 AM
The reason why investors are keep investing in different ICO's because of the profit that they can get. ICO's are really good way to grow your money, but there is something that you should consider about ICO's. There are ICO's that are scam so be careful if you will invest your money in ICO's.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 09:39:50 AM
i will prefer you to invest on bitcoin or ethereum. i think these both altcoins price will be increased more and fast.
How much will the price increase? You understand that if the price in both bitcoin and ETH increases only a few times, the capitalization will be more than a trillion total. I think this is unreal for now and "fast".
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

my favorites are ethereum and wepower. I am expecting nice gains in long term wepower from ethereum short term
Activity: 118
My Identity Coin
February 19, 2018, 08:55:26 AM
i will prefer you to invest on bitcoin or ethereum. i think these both altcoins price will be increased more and fast.
Activity: 169
February 19, 2018, 08:53:50 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I just read another thread about GVT and it is awesome. I dont have extra for investing there but i'm generous enough to share what ive read right there. Current market price is 28$ and has a good road map
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 08:51:33 AM
I am waiting good price increase from waves. 2018 is more important year for waves. They will start the smart contracts. The usage of the waves platform will help to increase the prices i think.
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
February 19, 2018, 08:48:56 AM
The two coins I would bet on for 2018 are :
- Lisk
- EOS
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 03:24:09 AM
There are a lot of coins to invest into like:
  • Litecoin
  • Ethereum

These coins are the best coins around these year(2018). So you better watch these coins because they would likely dominate the market anytime now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 03:23:19 AM
The obvious choice for me is a monero and you can choose between iota or lisk. There are few coins and a lot of hope for the growth of these coins in the coming months.
I do not have much experience in the cryptocurrency market. I am holding a little ETH. Your information is very helpful to me. I will investigate and review Monero. It looks like it is showing signs of good.
Activity: 280
February 19, 2018, 03:16:36 AM
Have you guys heard about Titanium and Magnet? These two coins came out not long ago, but haven't been discovered by pretty much anyone.
Each coins has a low supply and the lowest price ever.
Compared with the market cap of the crypto market, these two are way cheaper than it should. Myself I bought some.

Im holding titanium. And yes this coin has a lot of potential and still under the radar. Once listed on major exchanges its gonna explode
Activity: 196
February 19, 2018, 03:14:48 AM
The obvious choice for me is a monero and you can choose between iota or lisk. There are few coins and a lot of hope for the growth of these coins in the coming months.
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 03:14:18 AM
Neo,Ltc and Monero. My top 3, You can decide 2. Ltc or monero. A lot of altcoins going to profit , but you should find yourself x2 x5 .

These are good picks, it's part of the Large Caps out there. Investing in the coins you suggested represents the tiniest risk, but the revenue will be a bit lower.
I would personally go for a more riskier investment by putting my money in small caps, not for all, but a part of it. It's going to be much riskier, but the reward is going to be much bigger.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 03:09:54 AM
Something is happening in the crypto market at any moment. new altcoins coming out to the market. Some of them are very valuable. I think two of them are Mono and Trig
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
Have you guys heard about Titanium and Magnet? These two coins came out not long ago, but haven't been discovered by pretty much anyone.
Each coins has a low supply and the lowest price ever.
Compared with the market cap of the crypto market, these two are way cheaper than it should. Myself I bought some.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 19, 2018, 03:09:28 AM
Neo,Ltc and Monero. My top 3, You can decide 2. Ltc or monero. A lot of altcoins going to profit , but you should find yourself x2 x5 .
Pages:
Jump to: