Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 93. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
March 03, 2018, 02:01:20 AM
ETH is one of best altcoins to invest in it Now.

The second one is DeepOnion (ONION) I advice you to invest in it.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 01:52:10 AM
I think you can invest in stratis, poa and dadi. These crypto development is very good, if long-term hold can get good profit. You can refer to neo and waves.

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 01:32:19 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

NXT, ETC & TEN for this month is very good in the market.
I keep a lot of assets there, hoping to be up 100% in 1 month.
For the moment that I prefer is TEN
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 01:28:52 AM
BNT, XVG, CAPP
Activity: 132
March 02, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

monero and lite
Activity: 122
March 02, 2018, 11:22:52 AM

waves and ETH are the top coins to invest in
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 11:21:30 AM
Ripple(XRP) and Tron(TRX) are the coins I would recommend you to buy now. Hold it for the next 3 months without selling and you will never regret.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
March 02, 2018, 11:06:44 AM
NEO
It's an Ethereum alternative which has potential to grow. Its the number 1 coin currently in China.

IOTA
Your list is empty without IOTA in it. It has the potential to disrupt the whole mining industry and make it obsolete with it's free and instant transactions.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 10:54:15 AM
for me. I will invest in ethereum and litecoin. Because for me these two altcoins are the best and very good. Because these two altcoins have the ability to climb high prices and never waste your investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 02, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

The three coins which are surely worth investing are Bitcoin, ethereum and civic.
Bitcoin as bitxoim is the master of all crypto coins available in the market and it surely has tremendous amount of potential to grow in the future.
Ethereum on the other hand, is master of all smarty contracts available in the market and has a really strong development team backing it.
Civic is a coin based upon the idea of identity verification with help of Blockchain technology and can really grow in future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 08:10:17 AM
Currently the top 2 coins on my list would have to be Ethereum and NEM. I really see great potential on these two coins, just give it some time and it will increase its value soon. That's why I 'm holding on to these two coins for long term, not just for a couple of months because I might regret it once it moons. Keep on holding, if you really don't need the money yet because you'll never know what will happen next.
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

If you are going to look at privacy coins also look at DeepOnion it is severely undervalued! Also TenX has hit a bottom as of late and I think there is much upside potential for that one too. Lastly I think MGO is set for a big 2018 given the debacle of 2017 it had. Take a look into all 3 and see which you like the most.

Deeponion has big attract from people but we could not deny monero is better if we talk about privacy coin.
Another coin than privacy one, etherium is always good bet for everyone. Increasing the value of it will be soon.
Activity: 275
March 02, 2018, 08:05:54 AM
There are many new alts have potential to grow 10x to multiple folds. Though i have invested in top alts, i think investing in new alts will give us high returns this year. Look at  Zillika, UTRUST, DBC,NCASH, ACT, CIVIC, BAT, TKY, TNC etc. These are going to be huge in coming days, I believe.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 02, 2018, 08:05:02 AM
Ethereum and ripple
3-6 months is an ideal time for investment on the two altcoins, its value will continue to rise in that period.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 08:02:36 AM
i Think TRX (TRON ) . but now it is stable to low price but soon it will pump. because Justin Sun have a Great team and support. maybe not now after 3 to 6 months.
Activity: 247
March 02, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

I'll go for neo, base of my research neo recently started to gain more attention from an investor. Neo aims at supporting a smart economy using digital identity the technology to allow for the digitization of assets, and also the price more than doubles since the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 70
March 02, 2018, 07:50:07 AM
Hey guys, maybe you should think about EPC as a new altcoin...Energy Premier is a blockchain-based electricity retail & bidding platform that allows its users to make electricity bidding sessions, trade with EPC tokens, and put their electricity for auction...we are starting crowdsale on 21st of March...check our project on https://tokensale.energypremier.com/ and join our telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/Hq0j1hDxZ3eRKFNo5f7oTw...
Activity: 258
March 02, 2018, 07:37:10 AM
I think dadi, poa and BLZ are all very good. These three crypto development and fans are many. I think these crypto have great potential.

Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 07:36:52 AM
I think ethereum and bitcoin cause this two is the top cryptocurrency in the world. If you invest this kind of coin your money become profitable in the future just hold it long term
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 07:29:12 AM
The market is going through hard times. I think in this case if regulation by the supervisory authorities becomes a reality, a lot of altcoins will disappear
Pages:
Jump to: