Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 99. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 03:06:14 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

If you are going to look at privacy coins also look at DeepOnion it is severely undervalued! Also TenX has hit a bottom as of late and I think there is much upside potential for that one too. Lastly I think MGO is set for a big 2018 given the debacle of 2017 it had. Take a look into all 3 and see which you like the most.

I'm very fond of what monero is behaving right now, but for security
i should buy some well-known trustwothy platform coins, i will go for
big coin vatues such as ETH, waves, litecoins. security is what i buy for
not wealth.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 02:56:38 AM
Cardano (ADA) is at it's cheapest since 2017. Just buy a bunch and hold it off an exchange so you are not tempted to sell it. You'll be thanking me a couple of years from now.

Also I believe Powerledger (POWR) is a terrific buy right now. You watch this coin slowly rise this year until it wins the Extreme Tech Challenge in October (The biggest start up competition in the world). Richard Branson will make this price sky rocket when it's announced the winner.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 19, 2018, 02:15:28 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

For me, the coins in the top 10 list are very good but there are three that i become attracted because the price is stabilize and they are most trsuted for me among all the altcoin. These three are the ethreum, ripple and the bitcoin cash.these three have a future that can match in the bitcoin someday, this is the best altcoin for me.
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

There are lots of altcoins that exist and some of them has a highest and lowest value. Investing in some altcoins without reading the background and has no potential is not worth of investing in because we invest to earn profits not to lose any amount of money. The better alternative coins for me is the ethereum and ripple. I want you to read and have some knowledge about the two coins by searching information from any sites with reliable sources.
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

There are lots of altcoins that exist and some of them has a highest and lowest value. Investing in some altcoins without reading the background and has no potential is not worth of investing in because we invest to earn profits not to lose any amount of money. The better alternative coins for me is the ethereum and ripple. I want you to read and have some knowledge about the two coins by searching information from any sites with reliable sources.
Activity: 29
February 19, 2018, 02:04:57 AM
Neo is the really obvious one and even though it's in the low 100's, I think it'll approach $500 before year's end.  It's starting to gain momentum for platform use and it's growth potential will follow Ethereum from last year. 

As far as privacy coins, I have a personal bias for DeepOnion (because I have it in my port).  It can follow a similar trajectory to Monero but it needs to be added to more markets and hit the attainable roadmap they've set for this year.  At less than $5 a pop, a total supply of 20 Million and a Coingecko score over 50%, I think it has massive growth potential in 2018. 

Other honorable mentions would be WaltonChain, VeChain and AppCoins.
Activity: 28
February 19, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

you can read : ETH, NEO, ETC. good luck!
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
February 19, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

You might want to try out litecoins and Monero, litecoins prices have improved overtime, performing superbly at some point. it currently retails at $100, up from $50. Monero is also showing great promise. with is intention to improve its PoW layout to level the palyground and make it fair. it may just attract interest from buyers
Activity: 22
February 19, 2018, 01:38:23 AM
InstaCash! For long term. It will be the fastest, instant privacy coin with smart contract!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-instacash-ich-zerocoin-protocol-pos-30-masternode-2967147
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

I would definitely choose a coin ZCL. Now I mine it with the help of mining, but by this I would invest in it for a couple of months for sure. But for half a year, I would choose ZEC as an investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
Waves is promising to me. I hope it will go up to 100-200$ one day. Dont think it will be soon though.
Activity: 238
February 18, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

Bitcoin, Gifto and Ethlend are my choice of investment. Ripple is also a very coin to invest. There are some very potential projects coming that will take some of my investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 12:52:40 PM
I think that one of these coins (projects) is the CashBag project, because it is really a very cool opportunity to invest in the service that millions of people use on the planet. Of course, the choice is always yours.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
February 18, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

i think ETH, NEO, and RIPPLE have a good development for 3-6 months forward.
Yes, these coins have a good growth potential for the next half year. But I do not really like ripple. Yes, it's a good coin, yes, it will grow, but I do not like it. It's my personal opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 98
February 18, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
I do believe that the critical point on the market of cryptocurrency is already somewhere behind. In my opinion the best altcoins to invest into and to buy are Ripple and ETH. They will go up fast as well as Ethereum, which is the leader here.
Activity: 98
February 18, 2018, 11:24:04 AM
I advise you to invest in ETH and RIPPLE. ETH can be used for long-term investments, while RIPPLE can be for long-term investments or short-term investments.
Activity: 392
February 18, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
Litecoin - sometimes called bitcoin lite. It has several advantages over bitcoin. The next peer-to-peer facilitator.
Ripple - the blockchain for banks and financial institutions. It's quick transaction process becomes the reason why they have  good partnership with American Express and Banco Santander.
Monero - also called the privacy coins because they protect the privacy/anonymity of the sender.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 18, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

i think ETH, NEO, and RIPPLE have a good development for 3-6 months forward.
Activity: 196
February 18, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

I can propose to you that the bitcoin atom wepower will be lethal and will definitely win in the long run because I think that they will be from the most popular coins in a very short time
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
February 18, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
I never heard about YOYOW but i'd be interested to know more about that crypto, if someone can give us some infos..
WAVES is very cheap now, very high potential, time to buy... just like STRATIS !
Pages:
Jump to: