Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 95. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 05:25:46 PM
And why do you need other currencies? I think that those you have already invested in will help you get a good income. do not need to look for something new.
Well, maybe he has already earned on them and wants to try something new. If you purchase bitcoin at the time of its lowest possible price, then you have already earned a lot.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 05:19:17 PM
And why do you need other currencies? I think that those you have already invested in will help you get a good income. do not need to look for something new.
Activity: 644
February 25, 2018, 03:05:24 PM
Today altcoins jump then fall in price,by far, kasatik which is better direct 100% not lzya,as the news and the cue ball is now at least very much affect the price,let's say you believe one perspective,and it is negative news bought and let people nachili to merge,and so Vice versa!And so I would say that KIN ETC EDG wave NEO
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
I depends upon you how much risk you are ready to take. Because there are safe coins which slow but safe and there are new coins which are more fluctuating are risky.
Activity: 124
February 25, 2018, 01:33:41 PM
Personally, I would say LTC and STEEM.  LTC for new features rolling out this year. And STEEM for a revolutionary effort in content-creation.

STEEM is a good shout. It has a fully functional and well used platform. One of the few currencies outwith the big boys that adds value to the ecosystem.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 01:30:18 PM
I think you should consider the ethereum and Ripple. Perspective currencies. The ethereum is gaining popularity faster than bitcoin. And in 2  currency, good friends and partners.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
I don't think you can go wrong with investing in the top 5 coins for the long term hodling.

ETH,XRP, LTC, BTC, either combination. Smiley
I believe with ethereum and also bitcoin. both now have become a dream to invest long-term. and for the next few months I believe both will increase
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
Personally, I would say LTC and STEEM.  LTC for new features rolling out this year. And STEEM for a revolutionary effort in content-creation.
Activity: 40
February 25, 2018, 12:40:05 PM
Deeponion and VeChain are my favorite coins atm!
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 12:36:08 PM
May be arcblock could be good one. It just arrived at exchanges and looking good. At this red market it done 2x it's good sign. Will hold mine for few month at least. But not put all in. No more than 5% of all in one coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 12:33:04 PM
I don't think you can go wrong with investing in the top 5 coins for the long term hodling.

ETH,XRP, LTC, BTC, either combination. Smiley
Activity: 124
February 25, 2018, 12:27:39 PM
XMR seems like it's getting a lot of interest now that people are becoming aware the next phase of the crypto cycle is regulatory.

I also love zencash which I think has the potential to grow hugely in the next 12 months.

Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
February 25, 2018, 08:39:45 AM
There are the 3 currencies that i recommend to you other than bitcoin which should buy in 2018,;

1. Neo is known as the Ethereum of China. With the market cap of more than sixty billion, it comes second after bitcoin which means that it has a very long way to go. The founder of the currency one Da Hongfei has expressed some fears about how cryptocurrencies are getting overheated but later he added that every technology has a competition.

2. Cardano has been labeled as the third generation of cryptocurrency after bitcoin and Ethereum. Compared to other altcoins. Also Cardano has been designed in such a way that it can be able to give access to data that give quantum resistance signatures which means that more than one combination of characters can form a private key. In addition, it will focus on side-chains so as to enable scaling and other functions.

3. Monero uses the blockchain technology so that everything can remain transparent, each detail still remains untraceable. Transaction features including senders, receivers and size will be concealed so that no one can trace them which will lead to anonymity.

This 3 Altcoin is great and I recommend it to you but you can make your own study and research about altcoin which will you choose to invest money.

Great choice, but this coins are already in top, so, they can't give you x50 - x100 Smiley
I'm trying to find coins with a little market cap, but big potential. For example, Skycoin and Wings. I recommend to learn about this projects. This is not such a secure investment like NEO or Monero, but can give you much more gain.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 08:25:17 AM
you should get more information on OAX / BNT / NEO, it is really good project and  think within 6 months there will great investment returns
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 08:11:34 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 05:35:48 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

There are the 3 currencies that i recommend to you other than bitcoin which should buy in 2018,;

1. Neo is known as the Ethereum of China. With the market cap of more than sixty billion, it comes second after bitcoin which means that it has a very long way to go. The founder of the currency one Da Hongfei has expressed some fears about how cryptocurrencies are getting overheated but later he added that every technology has a competition.

2. Cardano has been labeled as the third generation of cryptocurrency after bitcoin and Ethereum. Compared to other altcoins. Also Cardano has been designed in such a way that it can be able to give access to data that give quantum resistance signatures which means that more than one combination of characters can form a private key. In addition, it will focus on side-chains so as to enable scaling and other functions.

3. Monero uses the blockchain technology so that everything can remain transparent, each detail still remains untraceable. Transaction features including senders, receivers and size will be concealed so that no one can trace them which will lead to anonymity.

This 3 Altcoin is great and I recommend it to you but you can make your own study and research about altcoin which will you choose to invest money.
February 25, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

there is a coin I follow Dovu.It has a decline that I have not followed in general declines and I have a lot of good deals and I have a lot of good agreements and I think that the project will be recovered wepower project definitely belongs to the whole world and has very good investments
Activity: 122
February 25, 2018, 05:24:06 AM
In my opinion, elixir has huge potential and the project and devs seem to be doing great so far!
February 25, 2018, 04:34:15 AM
IXT Insurance Gen Re
NGC Payment Roger Ver

Although it is my personal forecast to the end, I believe that the market capitalization of these currencies will grow to several hundred times the present time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 24, 2018, 11:34:53 PM
These days, almost all Coins have fallen. What types of coins are made to make money and make profits. But when we take a coin, we need to see if that coin is good for long-term investment. So I would say the following Coins are good.

1. Ethereum
2. Waves
3. ETC (Ethereum Classic)
Pages:
Jump to: