Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 102. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
As of now i am waiting for wanchain to be listed on exchanges it's has a very promising technology and use case. For the recently added coins for me is thekey and bluzelle i forgot to mention that i am waiting for chinapex to be listed on exchanges as well. In top coins i would go with venchain and  neblio you should try to go for the ones with lower market caps if you want to have an exponential gains but of course only go with the solid ones.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
I prefer Ethereum and bitcoin cash, ethereum is a type of Altcoin which at the beginning of its emergence aims to be a platform that can run through Smart Contract technology. Ethereum is designed to function as a world computer. With a total supply of about 18 million coins per year, Ethereum can be one of the most expensive Coin perched on the top 3 of Coin Criptocurrency which is widely traded on the market. If bitcoin cash is created to meet the needs of Coin Cripto in the midst of limited supply Bitcoin, Coin Bitcoin derivatives are launched and entered the market in mid-2017. When the new price appears Bitcoin Cash is already high, this is due to the many investors who buy and buy Bitcoin cash in Market. Bitcoin Cash will also be predicted to experience a steady price increase like his brother Bitcoin.
Activity: 152
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
Bullion set to surprise in 2018

Moving to masternodes (earnings from 9% to 18% per year)
while remaining a piece with low inflation 2%.

Bullion will be listed in usd on www.coinbook.com
We all know the effect on a coin when it passes in dollars.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.4680

SilentNotary

The first notary of the Blockchain

https://silentnotary.com/

For the longer term Universa

New generation of block chine faster and cheaper than the others.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-universa-blockchain-protocol-for-business-2137898

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30374323

Byteball has just launched a partnership with SilentNotary
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:50:45 AM
NEO (Top10 coin) and Ignis (close to Top100)
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
February 16, 2018, 02:46:59 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

for me its Ethereum and Verge other new coin such as Universa as of now you can only buy the placeholder token UTNP in cobinhood
for me the sudden price will occur when the mainnet release this march
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 02:23:29 AM
WTC and NEO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 02:22:42 AM
I think ada
Because ada is in the price adjustment phase
Activity: 97
Merit: 6
February 16, 2018, 02:18:53 AM
For me, cordano under 0.4 USD seems to be a good buy. Nebulas under 10 USD is also good.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 02:16:17 AM
Now you can invest in such coins as a litecoin, monero or even an iota. It all depends on your strategy and what you expect from a coin. They are all good and undervalued, and can grow at any time.
Activity: 714
February 16, 2018, 02:11:15 AM
For now I do not know which coin is potentially big now to invest. But I suggest it to invest in ICO. ICO is a Policypal network, because it is very potential for you who want to invest
Activity: 184
February 16, 2018, 02:04:09 AM
Right now, it's WTC and Crowdholding ICO is also good.
I need advice right now. Anything about potential altcoin for short term investment. So, I wait for positive comments to consider my investment.
Activity: 340
February 16, 2018, 02:01:54 AM
ripple , siacoin and digibyte
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 01:32:56 AM
I prefer a long term investment and my choice now is ICON and SingularityNET. Both projects are very solid with a great future.
Activity: 432
February 16, 2018, 01:30:31 AM
I think investing at both these eth and xrp are great now. Because, both of its transactions are high, the future is much brighter. The position of eth is at number 2 and the position number 3 of xrp in cryptomarketcap.

NEO and ETH are 2 altcoins we should put all the assets to invest in. I have seen many news related to 2 altcoins on. NEO's technology is very prevalent and some of the upcoming ICO projects will use NEO technology as their foundation. ETH is so popular in the crypto market and we do not need to debate about their systems. That's why we invest in two altcoins.
Activity: 308
February 16, 2018, 01:21:29 AM
I think investing at both these eth and xrp are great now. Because, both of its transactions are high, the future is much brighter. The position of eth is at number 2 and the position number 3 of xrp in cryptomarketcap.
Activity: 98
February 16, 2018, 12:26:15 AM
Have heard that Shift is also a good altcoin but I have not yet bought shift yet. I was wondering why you are asking about the 3 good altcoins and never mentioned Ethereum. That is the second coin in the world of crypto right after Bitcoin. And so I would recommend that to you before any other altcoin. And then I would also recommend POWR, one of the most looked after altcoin
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 12:07:17 AM
My top 2 altcoins right now is NEM and Steem because these two coins dominate the market for the longest time. New coins that recently have been made make it harder to hit the market because a lot of shit coins are widely spreading in the blockchain.
Activity: 378
February 15, 2018, 11:45:40 PM
Top 2 altcoins to invest now are :

1. Ethereum
2. Ripple

Those 2 alts's price will fly high soon.
this is a great chance for us to invest more in those 2 altcoins.
both of them are very stable and have a bright future.
i think ethereum and ripple is good, and because i have a some favourite,
I recommend 2 altcoin is TITANIUM AND CRYPTERIUM,
because the price for now is still very cheap,
I am sure will be more than 5 $ later
Activity: 182
February 15, 2018, 11:40:01 PM
Top 2 altcoins to invest now are :

1. Ethereum
2. Ripple

Those 2 alts's price will fly high soon.
this is a great chance for us to invest more in those 2 altcoins.
both of them are very stable and have a bright future.
Activity: 27
February 15, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

the diversification benefit of holding more than 3-5 coins is limited as most coins move in the same direction as btc, especially if the move is big. Alt coins are more volatile and should be assigned a low liquidity premium. I think what you are holding is sufficient for crypto trading exposure.
Jump to: