Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 103. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 17
February 15, 2018, 11:14:40 PM
I think a good coin to invest is a coin with a high percentage increase
most of the coins are coins from ICO
I recommend the BAR Token and the Trade.io Token
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 11:12:26 PM
As far as I know if I'm not mistaken, ethereum and litcoin is the good altcoin now to invest. Heard of this have a great and bright future and have a great team also. I hope you will get lucky to your investment.
Activity: 32
February 15, 2018, 11:08:10 PM
ADB ADBank it came out during the crash so has fallen but holding now and starting to get traction.  Still just below ICO price.

KEY SelfKey close to ICO, lots of sideways buildup.  Already starting to rise +25% on ICO I think

DYOR
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 10:59:15 PM
I think Eth & Dash is top coins and can be benefited by investing in them, both coins are increasingly expanding in the market. Both coins in the future can also be expected to earn more profits.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 09:56:52 PM
I think Ethereum and Litecoin are the best altcoins for investment now. After the recent dip, these two altcoins are a bit undervalued, so investment in these two coins would be profitable in the long run.
Activity: 210
February 15, 2018, 09:51:47 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

3 good altcoins to look into and good for long term investment like 3-6 months is ZEEPIN, UTK and AION.
 These 3 altcoins is really promising, they are really good for long term, their team is very active. It will help you to earn for long term.

Long term investment is always for top altcoin from marketcap and that means the altcoin is very popular between other.
The best choice is etherium, bitcoin and Neo or waves.
Low marketcap altcoin is very high risk for long term. Its only for short term.
Activity: 70
February 15, 2018, 09:24:35 PM
I believe DeepOnion is a great coin to check out, and very undervalued right now! It's a great privacy coin with a great team and community! They have a working product and continue to release more! I also believe that Nano is another good coin to look into as well, It brings awesome technology using the block lattice! The transactions have been instantaneous for me! They've had some bumps along the way but i believe it's a great coin for the HODLfolio!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 09:18:00 PM
I'm recommending something that's not mainstream as of the moment, but would be huge in the near future. Any VR/AR coin is good but I personally  choose VIBE coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 10:33:23 AM
there are soo many good altcoins out there which has the rate of giving u multipliers. top 2 will be difficult to choose but for less risk and a fair ROI.
Ethereum and ICONX will be a good choice
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 10:31:01 AM
Instead of investing all your money in a crypto or two, You should divide your money for many other altcoins so you cannot lose all your investment. Other altcoins i prefer include ripple, stellar, cardano, NEM, siacoin, tron and verge. All these altcoins do have potentiality to grow over time I think.
Right now i have one altcoin it is ethereum, also im planning to buy other altcoin that have potential to grow like ethereum, maybe this upcoming month i will buy altcoin then i will try to invest it. And since the value of some altcoin increased, i grab the opportunity to earn a lot by holding and buying altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 10:13:02 AM
There is no doubt about it ethereum is that altcoin you can invest in and get huge gain in 3-6 months of your investment. Go get some ETH when the market is slightly down and see huge gain.
I agree, at the moment ethereum looks very winning for investment. The price has fallen significantly and now this currency is ready for growth.
Activity: 33
February 14, 2018, 04:09:05 AM
Deeponion or monero.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
February 13, 2018, 05:25:38 AM
There is no doubt about it ethereum is that altcoin you can invest in and get huge gain in 3-6 months of your investment. Go get some ETH when the market is slightly down and see huge gain.
Activity: 532
February 13, 2018, 05:19:50 AM
many coin potential out there
if we talk big potential we can see 10 big in coinmarketcap that we can learn what coin will be the best to invest now
Activity: 672
February 13, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
So many altcoin have good potential you can invest in ethereum, dash, litecoin, neo deeponion etc.
and more info u can see on coinmarketcap, u can choose 2 from 10 top coin on coinmarketcap
Activity: 33
February 13, 2018, 04:58:39 AM
I  think coins with privacy will be the futur best investment.
Activity: 196
February 13, 2018, 04:35:55 AM
I go for ethereum, waves, pearl. I guess you can have a good return in just 3-6 moths or let's make it 1year maximum. You can thank me later if I'm not mistaken. Come back and say thank you to me after 3-6 moths.
Activity: 224
February 13, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

You could try with some promising ICOs. THe ones that have a good rate of hype, non-paid for, are Dencity, Helbiz, Babb. Others are large and will be oversubscribed, but you may try to get in.
Activity: 7
February 13, 2018, 02:51:42 AM
Mintcoin.

Revived project - great PoS coin. 5% APR AND extremely good specs. But that's not why. The reason you should buy is because it's *extremely* undervalued for a not-shitcoin. You can store Mint and stake, make passive $$ long-term also.

Check it out. New website and wallet incoming. This is an early heads up. But as ALWAYS, I encourage you to do your own research.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 02:33:23 AM

And what are you waiting for an answer, a list of 50 alts from different people, because everyone has his own leader and his own strategy and thinking. For you there should be a good alt that does not make strong drawdowns and gives a stable, can and a minimum but income.
Jump to: