Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 coins in 2020? - page 9. (Read 3094 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 10:04:38 PM
three coins that will shine in the future in my opinion is Bitcoin, Ethereum, and NEO these three coins have a huge support community so I think the future of these three coins is very bright and reliable.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 10:00:19 PM
With the look of things, Bitcoin could remain the number one in the market at any point in time. Then the next top three I see in two years time are Ripple, EOS, and Ethereum. I so much believe in these altcoins and I ensure I do not lack them in my portfolio any day any time. They shall go places much ever than before in the next few years to come.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 09:47:05 PM
Interesting discussion.  I never used to believe in Bitcoin that much, but to be honest I feel like Bitcoin will keep its place.  My predictions go like so.

1. Bitcoin
2. EOS
3. Cardano (Or probably a crypto that hasn't been created yet)
Activity: 174
Merit: 7
July 11, 2018, 09:33:17 PM
We are free to predict now if what coins will be lead in 2 years from now, whether it is bitcoin, ethreum or ripple.
only one thing we can do observe the market downtrend and uptrend.
Activity: 87
July 11, 2018, 05:14:36 PM
to me i think bitcoin will still hold its stand as the first position when it comes to crypto and number 2 will still remain etherum ,but i cant say about 3rd yet.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
July 11, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
I think BTC wil be still in Top 3 coins in 2020. ETH will take the market lead in market value until that time. The third coin will be a non existing coin  at this moment, yet  to be created.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 02:25:07 PM
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

Anything can happen, and that's my prediction. What's yours?

Hi there's nothing to change, at least there will be 2 coins in the lead as there were btc and eth.
BTC will remain the champion because it's the king and this does not change. When the Lightning Network is turned on, the price will simply fly away and no one will catch up with it.
ADA is a good coin, but alas it is not when it is not expensive as btc because there are a lot of coins.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
July 11, 2018, 02:12:40 PM
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

My prediction for the best three coins in 2020 is Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tron. Yes, I believe in the next 2 years, these three coins will continue to provide the best for its users. These three coins have good prospects for the future and are very promising.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
July 11, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
Its just amazing how many still completely clueless about crypto-currency.
Crypto-currency is to be 100% in charge of your wealth and not rely on others like banks, exchanges, company's....
Whoever has the (private) key is in control of the funds.
Most fail to even differentiate between a coin and a token. The question is top 3 coins in 2020 and the amount of token responses is just crazy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

If we would be still alive and cryptocurrency would be still the case, I think that ADA, ETH and EOS would be the top three coins at the time. I think I shouldn't explain my decision because many of you know why I have pointed those out.
Activity: 200
July 11, 2018, 10:37:14 AM
I believe that would be ethereum, neo and litecoin. They are the best of all altcoins im sure they will rise so high at 2020. They have the best technology of all altcoins that makes their foundation stronger. Those altcoins will gives us high profits in the future if we just hold them longer.
Activity: 163
July 11, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
BTC, ETH, Waves. It is the three coins that I have most of my portfolio invested in, so I would love if they would be the three top at 2020, lol. But to be honest I think that we would go away from bitcoin very soon.
Activity: 420
July 11, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
In my opinion, the three coins that will top the crypto currency in 2020 are ethereum, ripple, and litecoins. Ethereum will emerge as the leader of the upcoming crypto currency. Ethereum has almost no defect as a crypto currency. All the hallmarks of blockchain technology are almost on ethereum. That is why ethereum can help ICO in running its project. This is because the ease of the project in riding blockchain ethereum. Ripple has the advantage of being the fastest coin in doing a lot of transactions. This is certainly a choice of crypto currency players in cross-country transactions. Then litecoin has the advantage of reducing the mining time and increasing the amount of crypto currency coins generated.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 08:46:35 AM
It is funny when people try to forecaston cryptocurrency market in 2 years in advance. Look at the situation of June 2016. Many of top 30 projects had disappeared or stopped developing.
copper member
Activity: 462
July 11, 2018, 06:21:09 AM
No one can foresee such things. But certainly on the first places will be the most modern coins. Are very advanced tokens.
It is true that it is indeed very difficult to predict the top 3 coins in 2020,
but I'm pretty sure if bitcoin in 2020 will still be the king of cryptocurrency we'll see later developments
Activity: 42
July 11, 2018, 06:18:25 AM
I don't concur with you on this point in light of the fact that btc will dependably stay on the best being lord of cryptos as caputalization will increment and more individuals will purchase this money because of directions and utilize it as installment framework globally.The second coin that stands behind it without a doubt will be ETH being base for shrewd contracts and stage for new ICO's.At third position there can be any coin with created innovation and potential to rival these two crypto pioneer
Activity: 28
July 11, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
I think BTC & ETH will be on top forever, in 2020 EOS can be coming to the 3rd place. also NEO will make more up in future for sure.

Yeah right.There so many coin that has the potential to rise by the end of the year but i think Bitcoin will still be on top.Second will be Ethereum and third will be NEO.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 06:10:22 AM
 Bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash can compete in the future hopefully in the future the belief and fame of cryptocurrency is increasing in the world society.
Hopefully the three coins still have confidence and for the price is getting better from its current peak!
Activity: 78
July 11, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

I think that by 2020, BTC will still be the number one coin. The second possibility is ETH or something else. It is more likely to be ETH. As for the third place, I think that anonymous coins like XMR are very promising.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 11, 2018, 06:03:08 AM

For me, obviously It was bitcoin since there are a lot features that has successfully done. Second etherium which Is most commonly used by every upcoming and launching ICO projects. Third, but not least either Ripple or Bitcoin cash.
Pages:
Jump to: