Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 coins in 2020? - page 8. (Read 3094 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 11:37:13 PM
Dear all,
The coin market is not stable. Downtrend is occured continuously. Price of coins are a bit low anf the coin market cap. is smaller than before. Those are some signals in consider to realize the bad market. But some coins are still potential: NEO, EOS, CMT,...
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 10:37:04 PM
I think in the first place will stand Cardano, in second EOS, and in third not yet created at the moment cryptocurrency.

May be! I think! You can see Top 3 coins in 2020 on https://coinmarketcap.com in top #10

3 coins that have a development that is so increased and generate profits are increasing. as
Ethereum
IOTA
Cardano
 these three coins I believe are capable of generating much more profits in the future. so very nice to have it and make it the next major coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 03:45:00 PM
Everyone has their own opinion, well I think that these 3 coins will be in the top 3 projects by market capitalization in 2020 Bitcoin (BTC), NEO or ETH and EOS.io (EOS) Precisely in them I and believe !!) Smiley Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
I would predict that bitcoin will still hold the prime position of number 1 crypto as always, Ethereum will be second, the third will be some coin
 not yet in the market but that is very revolutionary.
Similarly the author of the topic said. He is interested in the third coin. Perhaps this is EOS, ADA, or another exchange token.
Activity: 1
July 12, 2018, 04:02:00 PM
I think Ada Cardano is best for longterm and Tron trx coin..
Activity: 47
July 12, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
I expectation still BTC on the best on the grounds that BTC is a fundamental coin, all coins finaly changed over to BTC incorporate ETH however for amount an exchange obviously I concur with you. ETH is most strong the transcation as of now since all alt coin change over to ETH before to changing over to BTC
Activity: 238
July 12, 2018, 01:43:21 PM
Well, you're not WANG, maybe it has not come out ISO,which will beat the price and the RIPPLE and Ether and others who know it, by this time can be a lot of changes, the market is not too predictable,and changing quickly,so I can say that can be anything, and now would say that it is LIMPO and LIFE,KIN!
Activity: 136
Merit: 16
July 12, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
These will be Bitcoin, ETH and Ripple only. 2 years is very short duration for any other coin to come and take their place.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
Among every one of the coins you specified, I figure ADA will remain among ETh and EOS. I have confidence in NEO too in light of the fact that chinese market is enormous and solid. 2020 still quite a while. No one comprehends what will occur in the crypto world at that point.
Activity: 350
July 12, 2018, 11:45:46 AM
I think that the top three coins in 2018 will be such coins as Bitcoin, Ethereum and EOS. These coins really need to take a step forward after the market will turn around and start to grow.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
July 12, 2018, 09:11:20 AM
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

Anything can happen, and that's my prediction. What's yours?

My prediction of 2020 which will be top 3 coins is:
1. ripple
2. stellar lumens
3. cardano
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 09:01:56 AM
I'm assuming it will be bitcoin, Ethereum, and NEO. These are the most promising coins in terms of price growth in the long term. Of course, this growth will not happen immediately and, perhaps, not even in the next year, but the growth will certainly be.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
July 12, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

I think PIVX will do surprisingly well because it's a leading proof of stake implementation that includes strong privacy and staking rewards for people that hold it even in its anonymous form.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 08:38:10 AM
 Kiss
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

I do not agree with you on this point because btc will always remain on the top being king of cryptos as caputalization will increase and more people will buy this currency due to regulations and use it as payment system globally.The second coin that stands behind it undoubtedly will be ETH being base for smart contracts and platform for new ICO's.At third position there can be any coin with developed technology and potential to compete with these two crypto pioneer.
I have noticed and selected the top 3 Altcoins that are very capable of being relied upon and following the movements of the times to make far greater profits. as
Ethereum
Cardano
Tether
my consideration of these three coins is very good and very confident with all three to be the worthwhile coin in the future.
Activity: 79
July 12, 2018, 08:30:12 AM
Doubtful to do attempts to predict what can happen in 2020. Cryptography is a new technological direction, the development of which can go in any, even the most unpredictable direction. It's possible that these three top coins have not even been invented yet.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 11:30:13 PM
Top 3 coin in 2020:
- IOTA
- XLM
- ZIL
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
July 11, 2018, 10:17:51 PM
I can envision that the current top 3 cryptocurrencies today will still be the top 3 cryptocurrencies in the year 2020. I believe bitcoin's dominance and power will always put this crypto on top. Ethereum is becoming more and more popular as it is used by most ICOs, no wonder it will give a boost to its market cap. Lastly, ripple will remain at number 3 as it is expected that banks are planning to get more into crypto.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 10:11:24 PM
My prediction in 2020, ethin coin can beat BTC, but if 2022.2023 ETH coin can beat BTC.
after that will be followed by coin EOS, new BTC.
Specifically in 2022, the minimum value of Ethereum per coin reaches 4034 Dollars. While the maximum value is about 4212 Dollars.

https://www.google.co.id/amp/apaitubitcoin.com/prediksi-harga-ethereum-desember-2018-2019-2020-2021-2022/amp/
Activity: 6
July 11, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

I don't agree with you. I think BTC still continue dominating in the first rank, second is ETH and third is BCH
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
July 11, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

for the next two years, the position is still the same, it's just that there are some new coins start entering top 10
Credits will be a platform that can be considered, an update of a continuous team and also support from a large community, making this platform very potential to be a large platform
Pages:
Jump to: