Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 coins in 2020? - page 7. (Read 3094 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 08:01:00 AM
It's really hard to imagine that bitcoin will be dethrone from being number one. I still believed that in two years from bitcoin will still be number 1, ethereum will still be number 2 and imo aion will be number 3.

For me its bitcoin is still the number one but I can't imagine that its being dethrone from being number one, ethereum is striking up and is close to being on the top but I still believe its still bitcoin and will not depeat it.
Agreed. Bitcoin can not be overthrown in any way. Yes, it is in principle not necessary to anybody. Bitcoin makes up a large part of the market capitalization. If you remove it, tryptomer most likely die. This means that bitcoin takes all the blows haters.
Activity: 85
July 14, 2018, 07:40:30 AM
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

Anything can happen, and that's my prediction. What's yours?
I still think Bitcoin has a lot of room to grow but if I need to choose three more and I definitely go for Ethereum and Dash Because this 3 coins have a very solid platform and the technology used is already being applied in different things.
well, of i made a prediction i would say that ethereu  and bitcoinwiould not at the end of the line in 2030, but we will see
it id really hard to say, so i think taht ee shpuld wait and see, this will be more reliablr,w hy to make preductions
Activity: 85
July 14, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

this year that you ahve mention is so faraway, that 8nwould not risk 8n making any predictions, so i sk jot know
Activity: 266
July 14, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

I still think Bitcoin has a lot of room to grow but if I need to choose three more and I definitely go for Ethereum and Dash Because this 3 coins have a very solid platform and the technology used is already being applied in different things.
well, of i made a prediction i would say that ethereu  and bitcoinwiould not at the end of the line in 2030, but we will see
Activity: 266
July 14, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

i tu9nk ut is even hard to predict top three altcouns for this yrar, and i doubr that you can say for sure what will happen in 2020
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 07:31:31 AM
It's really hard to imagine that bitcoin will be dethrone from being number one. I still believed that in two years from bitcoin will still be number 1, ethereum will still be number 2 and imo aion will be number 3.

For me its bitcoin is still the number one but I can't imagine that its being dethrone from being number one, ethereum is striking up and is close to being on the top but I still believe its still bitcoin and will not depeat it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 07:27:55 AM
I know only one crypt project Socratus
well, yes, i have heard a lot pf good thongs about this cryptocurrency, so i am i terested now in it, i hope it is really good
July 14, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

For me,in two years from now I would guess that Bitcoin would still be the undisputed king of crypto in 2020 it will keep on growing as the years come and being a investor in it and also ethereum and litecoin too will follow it.

in my opinnion as many people as many opinions, so ithink that you should listen to them, but decide on your own only
July 14, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
I think the best 3 coin:
WHAT IS THAT
Tezos
VİA
They will soon be worth a lot. It is advantageous in many ways. I'm in this room for three.
well, some people say that etheeum and bitcoina re the best and some say they have lost their c
alue,
July 14, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

i think it is hard to tell which coinis better and every person has his or her own opinion, so it is gard to anme top 3
Merit: 300
July 14, 2018, 07:24:04 AM
I think the best 3 coin:
WHAT IS THAT
Tezos
VİA
They will soon be worth a lot. It is advantageous in many ways. I'm in this room for three.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

For me,in two years from now I would guess that Bitcoin would still be the undisputed king of crypto in 2020 it will keep on growing as the years come and being a investor in it and also ethereum and litecoin too will follow it.
Activity: 55
July 14, 2018, 07:02:38 AM
I think that etherium will be a coin that will cost as bitcoin.However, for me, the best coin in 2020 will still remain bitcoin because of the great potentials that it has and it is also the oldest crypto, the other coin after it will be ethereum. The last coin is NEO because they have very good technology and also have good management team.
Activity: 180
July 14, 2018, 12:13:38 AM
For the year 2020 are still pretty far away. Maish there is approximately 1.5 years. And in that time, there will be many possibilities occur. But I think that in these, ethereum and bitcoin will still remain so the best.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 12:07:02 AM
Bitcoin is still strong, still occupy its position, the most dominant coin and as a benchmark. ETH also remains in place because traffic is the easiest and many have. For the next sequence the possibility of NEO that has a pretty good potential with a breakthrough.
Activity: 48
July 13, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
Make sure the top spot is still Bitcoin and stand behind ETH. Because these are great benefits for the user. Bitcoin brings great profit to investors. ETH brings convenience to users with cheap rates and good speed. 3rd place is the fierce race between the new coin between ALT and Litecoin that is hard to guess
Activity: 336
July 13, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

I think it's not very difficult to guess in my opinion would be 1.ETH 2.litecoin 3.btc, at the moment it is an excellent coin with a good price,but bitcoin is unlikely to remain a leader
Activity: 128
July 13, 2018, 11:44:10 PM
I think the three coins that will shine in 2020 are Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO, these three coins have a huge community and are now growing in popularity, so I'm sure they will continue to grow and become bigger in the future.
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 11:42:55 PM
In my opinion, BTC will remain the champion in the year 2020. The increase in ETH is due to an increase in the price of BTC, therefore, the more ETH increases the BTC will increase further than ETH. For the next position, I think that NEO will occupy the 3rd position. The current development of NEO continues to grow more rapidly, thanks to the use of a platform from NEO that can be relied upon for some ICO. Of course in the year 2020 will be more and more ICO and the community that uses the platform of the NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: