Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 coins that will moon until summer - page 4. (Read 2047 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
I think that we will have again insane altseason in this crypto summer however it is hard for me to choose top 5 projects. I think eos will be pumping till the mainnet lunch, another good coin is a PoA.
Activity: 406
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
I agree with your opinion,except litecoin and ripple.XRP is centralized and essentially not very different from the same PayPal.XRP can also cancel your transaction like PayPal,as in principle any Bank.Agree it is bad for true connoisseurs of decentralization.

But it doesn't mean it can't moon sooner or later. In fact, it is quite the opposite. It has a huge support from different institutions and banks that its prise may rise a lot in the nearest future. Nothing stoped PayPal from being as popular as it is now.
How many times have we already seen the moon? I am very concerned about the fact that the coins are 100 billion, and 66% are with the developers. Therefore, hold the XRP- is a game in the dark,imho
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think there are many good coins that I choose are Ethereum, NEO, Dash, ADA, and Litecoin. I think these five coins have great potential in the future not just in this summer alone.
Activity: 140
I like this list of coins, although I would add this one to it they have a unique project that's great, what do you think? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
1.Oyster
2.Wabi
3.Dragonchain
4.Substratum
5.Omg

I think OMG and the plasma tech will take longer to really moon and omg would be a good long term hold.
We're not sure that these certain coins might have such trend in this summer just because market is very vulnerable for changes. Although they have potentials or have any possibilities but isn't give us assurance of bringing into moon so it is better if we don't expect that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I agree with your opinion,except litecoin and ripple.XRP is centralized and essentially not very different from the same PayPal.XRP can also cancel your transaction like PayPal,as in principle any Bank.Agree it is bad for true connoisseurs of decentralization.

But it doesn't mean it can't moon sooner or later. In fact, it is quite the opposite. It has a huge support from different institutions and banks that its prise may rise a lot in the nearest future. Nothing stoped PayPal from being as popular as it is now.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hey guys ,which alts do you tthink will blow from now until summer .My top five is:

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

And  im sure Bitcoin will reach 20 k until summer !!

Here's my list:

1. NEO
2. BMC
3. Banca
4. ETH
5. UTK

I think this summer we are waiting for a bullish trend.
At first I thought Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still the most valuable virtual currency and is also the first virtual currency to appear, after the success of Bitcoin has more virtual currencies other steps Bitcoin was born and is primarily based on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is widely used in many countries around the world, especially USA, Germany, China, Singapore.
followed by Ripple coin is a real-time integrated billing system, a distributed source code system. open is in beta. Ripple was born with the purpose of helping people to use banking services, credit cards or Paypal with a very low cost and fast processing speed. Ethereum coin, also known as Bitcoin 2.0, is the second most valuable virtual currency after Bitcoin. Ethereum is the blockbuster distributed computing platform running on Blockchain. the use of Smart Contract. Ethereum has recently had a breakthrough in exchange rates and market capitalization as well as many countries accept.
 Litecoin and NEM It is one of only two Cryptocurrencys to have entered the top five virtual currency markets with the largest market capitalization in the world.
I agree with your opinion,except litecoin and ripple.XRP is centralized and essentially not very different from the same PayPal.XRP can also cancel your transaction like PayPal,as in principle any Bank.Agree it is bad for true connoisseurs of decentralization.About litecoin let me just say that even Charlie Lee sold it at the ATH.Satoshi made a strategically important move, created bitcoin for the world and disappeared Undecided
Activity: 128
At first I thought Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still the most valuable virtual currency and is also the first virtual currency to appear, after the success of Bitcoin has more virtual currencies other steps Bitcoin was born and is primarily based on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is widely used in many countries around the world, especially USA, Germany, China, Singapore.
followed by Ripple coin is a real-time integrated billing system, a distributed source code system. open is in beta. Ripple was born with the purpose of helping people to use banking services, credit cards or Paypal with a very low cost and fast processing speed. Ethereum coin, also known as Bitcoin 2.0, is the second most valuable virtual currency after Bitcoin. Ethereum is the blockbuster distributed computing platform running on Blockchain. the use of Smart Contract. Ethereum has recently had a breakthrough in exchange rates and market capitalization as well as many countries accept.
 Litecoin and NEM It is one of only two Cryptocurrencys to have entered the top five virtual currency markets with the largest market capitalization in the world.
Activity: 8
1.Dcoins(DC)
2.Speedcash(scs)
3.ERA(ERA)
4.Carnano(ADA)
5.Atbcoin(atb)

Activity: 180
my top until(!) summer:
1. Xem - catapult
2. Waves
3. Eidoo - hybrid exchange and btc wallet adding
4. Ada - Gogeun Testnet Launch
5. Syscoin - 3.0 version + masternode. Q2 web version and huge marketing company
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Zilliqa will be for sure one of them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey guys ,which alts do you tthink will blow from now until summer .My top five is:

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

for the summer this time Altcoin is very suitable to have is Waves, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, Bitcoin Cash, and NEO. these five coins are perfect for use this summer.
A lot of advertising marinakoin, more like spam written by newborns. The user is paid for each message I think and someone decided to start multi-accounts and now spam everywhere ... Undecided
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
1.Oyster
2.Wabi
3.Dragonchain
4.Substratum
5.Omg

I think OMG and the plasma tech will take longer to really moon and omg would be a good long term hold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
I think there are many coins which can make a good profit till summer 2018. But I choice EOS, XRP , XEM, DTA, TRX, CAPP. Always try to keep some BTC it saves our deposit when maket down .
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
ETH, XLM, IOTA, MOD, PRL !
Activity: 129

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

I think these coins have a great potential

NEO
WAVES
RIPPLE
LITECOIN
ETH

It's a very cheap and promising coins and it's price will be increase in the future in my opinion Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

If bitcoin will reach 20k until summer then there will be a lot of people who are going to be rich immediately since we are all expecting for the price of cryptocurrency in the market to grow further more in order for us to become wealthy while we are young.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Ethereum
Nano
Neo
Litecoin
Ripple
Pages:
Jump to: