Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 coins that will moon until summer - page 5. (Read 2047 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
I believe we are in for a long crypto drought.. Winter is coming.. Something about global warming
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Your Data Belongs To You
Hey, what about etc? It is at the bottom now. And there are a lot of good news in April - May.
I bought etc, eos, btc and some eth. Crypterium and pundiX.
brand new
Activity: 0
The best way to make money now is to join the free or ico to invest money. Or you could become a trader if you are sure that you have graph knowledge so that sharks are not controlled. Because if you are a bad person or a novice, even if you have a billion dollars And then it will also become zero. You can watch the big storms to multiply 2 to 3 times your property (but need to synthesize more accurate information).Ideally, you should consult the opinions of talented people ahead to trade and participate in free projects ico.The free ico project that helps you can earn money is u.cash: u.cashAnd Marinecoín.Marinecoín is currently free ico marineco.ín/It is a dev-less.Is a coin with no fee when moving (zero fees).Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence ......Marine is a machine to machine.It is also called mtc.A penny has got a blockchain from 2013. And has been on the trading floor dedicated to marinecoín trading with 3 other electronic money such as doge, ltc or btc.I have always believed in my intuition that marinecoín will take a big step forward in this cryptocurrency market.With today’s large community is also a good sign for marinecoín can grow further!Build strong Marinecoín community []
Activity: 210
I think that these coins may have a good growth:
1. Ethereum
2. Cardano
3. Stellar
4. Lisk
5. EOS
They will all show good growth, if not in the summer then autumn for sure.

Great list! EOS is already growing well and I'm earning it!!!
In general, I prefer to look for "dark horses" with a small capitalization and good prospects. DGPT is one of those!
And I also hold ETC, ADA, ETH, BTG. XLM, IOTA, WAX
brand new
Activity: 0
If you are looking for good bounties you need to check this one out AA.  Marinecoín .MTC. is rewarding promotion efforts with 20,000 .MTC. per completed artificial intelligence promotion.  Time dilution technology is being used to have a fair distribution.  It will last a long time so lots of time to gather many .MTC..  The project has internal value for iot machine to machine transactions.  The dev-less AI driven promotion campaign insures payments are automatic after completing marketing assignment.  Read more here marineco.ín
Activity: 51
1. IOSToken
2. HBZ from helbiz
3. SCASH2 from ShiftCash
4. ETH
5. BTC

That was my top 5 coins.
Activity: 1
I do not know about it, but I have a very potential project and I never play with it. A coin has been born and has a blockchain from 2013. And now it’s free 200 coin every day for us if we make the requests that their dev give.We only have 5-10 minutes a day to do it.About this marinecoin's coin, also known as mtc.It is a dev less.Marinecoín is a machine to machine.As for fees, do not worry because it always zero fees transaction and high security in transaction.In addition, saving energy in trading is also the advantage of Marinecoín.It’s always fair distribution.Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence.That coin is always friendly with iod friendly environment.Marinecoín solves the problems of blockchain such as bitcoin which is the speed, the cost of transaction.Marinecoín is the fist dev-less seft sustaining cryptocurrency.So a coin convergence factor must be a good coin !?You can verify what I say when you join the marinecoín community and participate in it.The best thing is that it’s free ico 20000 coins per day and 140000 coin per week http:// mari n c o .in.Let’s hurry up and wait! Do you want to miss the opportunity to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars !? If not, hurry up!The marinecoín community always welcomes you enthusiastically!Sincerely and goodbye!
Activity: 210
I like and believe in this coins: eth, btc, waves, iota, neo.
Activity: 132
Hey guys ,which alts do you tthink will blow from now until summer .My top five is:

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

And  im sure Bitcoin will reach 20 k until summer !!
These coins have a bright future

NEM

EOS

IOTA

DASH

NEO

I believe in these coins it's price will be huge in  this year
Activity: 54
Bitcoin will someday lose leadership, now there are coins that come on his heels.You can get 20,000 daily by simply posting a post.Marinecoin has its own exchange (and has a low value).The project is reborn. The coin is the only one in history that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin (for 4 months).Fair distribution - the real goal. Therefore, we expect that the community will be as wide as possible, and the coin will spread among holders as evenly as possible.The coin will have fast transactions. And - unlike bitcoin - the project will not depend on the miners, which means it will not harm the environment. This will help: dev-less, self sustaining, machine to machine , value, artificial intelligence.Everything else will become known after the distribution.It is also known about proof of promotion.
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
I think that these coins may have a good growth:
1. Ethereum
2. Cardano
3. Stellar
4. Lisk
5. EOS
They will all show good growth, if not in the summer then autumn for sure.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
I do not understand by what criteria you determine the time when the coin takes off. Especially in the falling market. I have a few coins in my portfolio, but I'm not sure that they will give me a profit in a few months.
Activity: 364
I would go for low cap coins like Utrust , Banyan Network ,Internet Node Token,Debitum NEtwork, Hive Project and Fusion Project
Also INS Ecosystem is at great price right now
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I am sure that there are no such altcoins, which could take off by the summer of on so much strongly. In my opinion the growth of such a strong as many expect to fly will not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I believe in these coins

1 Wabi
2 TE-FOOD
3 EffectAI
4 ETH
5 NEO
In all these coins, I invested and I hope that they will be promising.
Activity: 53
Follow QASH ...
Activity: 203
1. PLAY - Herocoin
2. ETC
3. WAVES
4. IOTA
5. SC
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
1. OPT
2. eBTC
3. PLAY
4. ETH
5. ETC
Activity: 924
Not easey to say, what altcoin's/coin's will blow, but i try to assume: My top 5 is:

1. Bitcoin (because if he - not, no one not)
2. Ethereum (because almost all new token's based on)
3. Byteball (it catch up own position, now it dump)
4. XEM (or NEM, because they already have catapult mechanism)
5. Siacoin (Hope for that, because many miner's now work on it)
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
go  check hydro project on token store 
Pages:
Jump to: