Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 coins that will moon until summer - page 9. (Read 2047 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 263
March 09, 2018, 11:16:05 AM
The rise in prices will depend only on the behavior of bitcoin. That means a lot of people can stop using altcoins. Why invest in altcoins if their price growth charts copy the bitcoin chart? In this situation, the capital can leave the altcoins and move to bitcoin. The price of many coins may fall and some altcoins may not exist at all. You didn't think that?
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
March 09, 2018, 11:09:48 AM
Coins that I think will moon is:
1.Litecoin
2.Ethereum
3.Neo
4.Matrix Ai Network token
5.Viberate Token
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 11:06:36 AM
Have a look at the website that shows you the current price % drop from all time highs - https://athda.com/

It's a fair assumption that many coins that fell the hardest will bounce back the highest too. So looking at the biggest fallers is a good start.

A few caveats with this approach though;

1. Even if someone has made one miss-click and bought at a price they really didn't mean to, just one time, it may skew the results. I suspect this happened to Zcash as its showing as ATH of nearly $6k

2. It doesn't take account of current trends. For example, I don't think many people expect bitconnect or Zclassic to return to previous ATHs! Similarly, many people in this thread have said NEO as one of their top coins, but it hasn't fallen that much compared to others.

3. Some of the biggest gainers between now and summer will be ICOs. You won't see them on the link for obvious reasons.

4. Some coins may have simply been overvalued. My personal opinion is Cardano was/is. Given it's still so far off being ready (reports of 5 years) I'm not sure it's justified being valued as high as it is, despite dropping 525% already

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 09, 2018, 10:36:51 AM
Hey guys ,which alts do you tthink will blow from now until summer .My top five is:

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

And  im sure Bitcoin will reach 20 k until summer !!

I'm also confident that bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 by the summer. My list of coins: Zilliqa, Ethereum, Neo, Monero, Cardano

NEO is very centralized with its 7 nodes,IMHO. Dangerous investment. You probably have not heard about the latest news about this coin
https://twitter.com/ercwl/status/970299141481000960
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 09, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
Hey guys ,which alts do you tthink will blow from now until summer .My top five is:

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

I'm also confident that bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 by the summer. My list of coins: Zilliqa, Ethereum, Neo, Monero, Cardano
Activity: 406
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 01, 2018, 06:14:40 PM
I think the coins will survive with their block chain,such as
ARDOR
SEM
XTZ
ETH
ETC
Why ETC?It has the same capabilities as ETH.And if again someone creates something similar to CryptoKitty,there will be problems with the network and high commissions, some users will switch to ETC.It also plans to limit emissions, which will certainly benefit the community and the price.Tokens go as an application simply, the basic demand will always be for something that has more value than just a token, that is, one can create these tokens many times,IMHO
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Join the Etheraffle ICO Today!
March 01, 2018, 06:08:31 PM
Fairly sure its the following, and it's definitely not because I'm on the team for one of the coins.

1. #LOT (etheraffle LOT token)
2. #Ethereum

Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
March 01, 2018, 06:06:36 PM
My list will be:
1. Stratis.
2. Lisk
3. Waves
4. Ethereum Classic
5. OmiseGo
But this will all be provided if bitcoin stabilizes
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
March 01, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

None of this list have a real chance to moon it until the summer.
1-#XLM, 2-#ADA and 5-#IOTA are overpumped from December alt rush.
3-#WAVES is slowly dying, because all normal ICO's are on other platforms.
4-#ETH feels more and more pressure from NEO, DGRN, EXP, EOS....

I prefer ICO's for fresh perspective.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

Actually you have a point in your  choosing top five altcoins that grow into summer  now,but also i have my own prediction that this my top five altcoins not only a major altcoins someday will grow in the market because its good project and until now they continue constanly grow in the  market like this my top 5

1.Capp coin
2.pillars
3.stk
4.salpay
5.ethereum
This is my top five altcoins now,that someday will grow  its price value in the market,because of its good project in the community and until now they still promoting there project entirely worlwide,thats why i so much big trust to this five coins that having potential someday.

Yes, i agree to you my friend were the same track line in choosing coin, but i would like change few of that coin cause i think this summer is different coin will taking me to the moon.
 #DIW
 #ETH
 #LTC
 #BCH
 #XMR
This is a perfect timing with regards to bitcoin that difenately strike any days in a month of march and april.
Activity: 182
March 01, 2018, 06:00:30 PM
IXT Insurance Gen Re
NGC Payment Roger Ver

Although it is my personal forecast to the end, I believe that the market capitalization of these currencies will grow to several hundred times the present time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
March 01, 2018, 05:58:39 PM
Ethereum
NEO
IOTA
XEM
NANO
LISK

This are 6 favorites  Cheesy
Just hold strong your coins, even larger fluctuations are normal in crypto  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 01, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

Actually you have a point in your  choosing top five altcoins that grow into summer  now,but also i have my own prediction that this my top five altcoins not only a major altcoins someday will grow in the market because its good project and until now they continue constanly grow in the  market like this my top 5

1.Capp coin
2.pillars
3.stk
4.salpay
5.ethereum
This is my top five altcoins now,that someday will grow  its price value in the market,because of its good project in the community and until now they still promoting there project entirely worlwide,thats why i so much big trust to this five coins that having potential someday.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 05:46:59 PM
In my ctrypto Basket i have following coins.
1.BTC
2.ETH
3.ADA.
4.IOTA
5.WAVES
All these coins have very strong back by developers and also from community.BTC & ETH are high profiles coins.rest are growing coins,i can express that these coin will reach to some high price level in summer.I hope that i would be able to multiply my profit very soon in investment of above mentioned coins.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 05:26:44 PM
For top coins you can search in coinmarketcap,  you will find all details about top coins there still my favourite coins which might go to moon is GVT, steller,  Cardano,  Neo and Ether. This all coins have good project and bright future ahead. And as the market again comes in bullish zone this all coins will give you 2-3x profit from current level.

The coins with the highest market cap aren't necessarily the best coins... I mean.. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are in the top 5 coins, if you'd rate them purely by market cap.
However, would you say any of them would moon? Their growth potential is very small, due to their high market cap. It's the smaller coins, which will give you a lot of profit.

Tokens/Coins that recently had an ICO for example, often grow a lot after a while.
Small, promising coins implementing new features, often grow a lot.

It's stupid to limit yourself to the top coins of coinmarketcap  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
February 28, 2018, 08:45:09 AM
I would rather say nothing to this as everyone are posting their own holdings a hoping their coins will mooning soon. Of course, I believe on my coins that's why I'm holding them and the least that I can do is by following their project like what phases are done and by that we can speculate what will be happen soon.
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 07:57:47 AM
1. XEM
(30 000% last year. Correction is more than 80% now)
IMHO - the best blockchain solution
They will release Catapult in May (been working longer then 2.5 years to release)
it'll be huge

2. COMSA
ICO price 1$. Costed 4.4$ Now costs 1$ again. Great buy
They are coordinating rules for ICO with Japan's government for holding 100% LEGAL ICOs of huge companies on their platform.
I'm sure they will go to Mars and higher after first ICO) waiting more than 10-20x till the end of 2018

3. MANA (decentraland)
just waiting many hype about that coin
They are building a VR project
Where u'll get an opportunity to buy everything
- buildings, supermarkets, cars aтв so on
- but u'll also can change physics laws for money
- create your own towns and so on

Promising project (but quite risky one)

4.ZCoin
IMHO the most undervalued privacy coin
Fully anonimous algorithm
Sure going to moon

5. Skycoin
Waiting to repeat the Railblocks success
- huge community
- great idea
- lots of job done
- released own miner (ethernet-miner)
very  ambitious

P.s.
- Ardor going to make a huge step to moon. it's now just on bottom!
- Neblio is quite promising (twitter likes it a lot)
- BlockVEE has an interesting idea. Should cost much more
- Lisk - is heavily undervalued. They have done a lot past year and will do more

P.P.S.
DON'T forget about BTC.
Segwit 30%.
Mainnet Lightning 900 nodes.
Testnet Lightning 3000 nodes.
Bitcoin Core 0.16 released.
Bitcoin Dominance 40%.
Fee - 1 sat/byte
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 28, 2018, 07:25:38 AM
For top coins you can search in coinmarketcap,  you will find all details about top coins there still my favourite coins which might go to moon is GVT, steller,  Cardano,  Neo and Ether. This all coins have good project and bright future ahead. And as the market again comes in bullish zone this all coins will give you 2-3x profit from current level.
Activity: 8
February 28, 2018, 07:09:16 AM
Neo
Nano
Ada
Xlm
Eos

... I hold ada,  xlm, nano snd bqx.  I will be invest more around mid march.

Activity: 45
February 28, 2018, 07:06:40 AM
FSN
OMG
XLM
XVG
DENT
Pages:
Jump to: